10-20x almost guaranteed

Finished going all in at 1.3
Here's the lowdown:

1) BIX gives you 50% off trades
2) hold BIX, trade half a penny’s worth a week and you share 30% of company’s net profits (in ETH or BIX not shitcoin dust that you can’t even sell)= COMPOUND INTEREST
3) has margin trading, lists gems, looks fresh
4) OKex cofounder runs this shit
5) was picked as crushcrypto crusher of the month for Feb w/o incentive rewards.
6) 25% of profits go to token burn (more than kucoin and binance)
7) Volume has consistently been top 10 for the last few weeks
8) If you don't buy this and use my link, you hate money and deserve to be poor.

bibox.com/signPage?id=11059683&lang=en

This is a 10x that I laid out for you on a silver spoon, can't say biz never helped you.

Attached: bix nood.png (732x468, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005323754--Guide-Iceberg-Order-Instructions-
bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005385293--Guide-Trigger-Order-Instructions-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOOD

Attached: 1526085889328.jpg (1600x1599, 185K)

Comfy af hold even in a bearfag market.

try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to get rich is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.

We'z gon be rich
2x in the blood bath last few weeks, I'm feeling levels of comfy I never knew

Attached: boss.png (528x442, 106K)

with 5k BIX all the pool cleaners in the world will be yours user

Attached: halal.jpg (640x539, 44K)

you forgot to mention they just rolled out smart orders

Attached: 屏幕快照 2018-06-05 15.55.51.png (1234x640, 142K)

inb4
>muh chink scam

what the fuck did i just read user. is this oc...

Attached: 1514407387593.png (680x650, 458K)

based user is correct, forgot to mention that this will now be exchange of choice for the real money

Attached: bogged.jpg (768x605, 78K)

that post is honestly the highlight of this thread. I hope he posts more

link?

Attached: hm.png (225x225, 4K)

bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005323754--Guide-Iceberg-Order-Instructions-

bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005385293--Guide-Trigger-Order-Instructions-

the way the iceberg order works is genius, I haven't seen any feature like that before. Bitmex has something similar but it's much more primitive in mechanics.

agree, this is some next level shit
there's definitely still huge room for growth for BIX, they publicly state that they will put a lot of effort into AI / algo stuff in future, this is just first thing to go live

preordering those pool cleaners as we speak

i'll go balls deep after friday dividends

Is this
>Our guy

check out this fractal
moon soon

Attached: Spectacle.a19215.png (1395x687, 93K)

He is, and you better believe he fucks

Normally i but ta in the same category as alchemy and satanic rituals, but I believe you based user

/comfy/

Attached: apucomfy.jpg (1485x1101, 70K)

Bought to go sleep like a baby, gnight frens

PUAMP EEHT

Attached: greengoldenbog2.png (715x719, 670K)

So.... Absolutely mandatory for crypto success?

bump

2k bix, will I make it?

well, if BIX goes to $10 (and it will easily in due time), you'd have $20k
is that making it for you?

5k is the official make it cutoff, buy more if you wanna make it.

Attached: groyperrich.jpg (420x420, 71K)

Yeah no shit I hold a fuckton. I’m 50/50 in on BIX and 0x and am very comfy. I get ~$100 in eth just for holding BIX... which I use to buy more BIX.