Newfag here with a target of $15,000 price for BTC by 2020 to 2024? Surely this is a pretty safe price target right

Newfag here with a target of $15,000 price for BTC by 2020 to 2024? Surely this is a pretty safe price target right

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blocklink.info/distributions.html
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2avrqm.jpg (500x264, 42K)

NO, FAGGOT. IT HITS 20K EOW OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE. I NEED MY LAMBO NOW

But the amount of fiat i just placed in BTC is huge lmao. I dont need a moonshot even a 2x will do. I dont really have anythign to do with the money for a decade so why not

Sub 1K

>sub 1k
Not happening retard. As soon as it even hits $3,300 every salty retard that missed out will jump in. Real talk, as soon as it hits sub 1k like you said? I'm placing $100,000 from my inheritance money that i received to buy approximately 100 bitcoins.

One bitcoin will never be worth more than $1000

>One bitcoin will never be worth more than $1000
Lol you wish its at $7600 right now

I don't know. Bitcoin will be around for sure but it's hard to tell. I see it being pumped and dumped like gold but on faster time frames so it may be $15k but it may not be, I wouldn't put money on it

Based on the current price id say the downside is 50ish percent tops. Pretty unlikely it will stay at $1000 to $2000 for 6 years now that everyone has seen it hit $18,000.

I'd say its much more like to hit $15,000 at some point in the next 6 years than crash to muh below $1000. Its literally the dream of everyone who missed out on BTC that it will go back to 2014 prices.

the only one making it in this thread

pink IDs will never make it

Yes it's a very safe bet.
Don't listen to the fudders. They usually don't have bitcoin.
Look at the stats
blocklink.info/distributions.html

extremely unlikely to dip below the 5.7K bottom

right now there's two scenarios:

1. A retracement below 7K. You will run out of sellers after weak hands sell their shit. Then it will bounce back to some price above 7K.

2. We break 8K and people FOMO in at least until 10K.

Considering the price, I think it's more risky to short (you have like $1500 to gain this month) than to go long (most likely $2500 profit in a month)

Disclaimer: I'm long BTC

>extremely unlikely to dip below the 5.7K bottom
Even more unlikely to break the 3k bottom which was the ABSOLUTE bottom when China was banning exchanges.

Think about that for a second, China banning bitcoin exchanges wasnt able to send the price lower than 3,000. It only stayed in 3,000 for an hour before rocketing back to 3,500 then eventually 4,000 plus

>the price went up in a bubble
Wow. News at 11!

Pro-tip goy. The bubble is over now and there is no price floor. China wasn't "banning exchanges" in 2015 either, so enjoy the dip back to those levels.

>The bubble is over now and there is no price floor.
Then put your money where your mouth is and short. Its easy to talk shit but hard to back it up with money. Show us your short position.

>no price floor.
Also what do you call $5800? Lol you probably dont have enough funds to make significant gains in BTC

>hurrr durrr show us your short position in a market that barts up and down $500 at random
Yuropoor logic.

You're probably just jelly that i have a ton of funds lmao. Literally kys.

>not opening a short with low leverage if you think your analysis is correct

people with no balls shouldn't post

>>sub 1k
>Not happening retard.
That's gonna be hell of a surprise for you, fren.

Attached: 1503360424001.png (657x527, 25K)

Stay mad Muhammad. My portfolio is in the 7-digits unironically. I'm also all in Tether right now, so there's your "short position".

Kys.

Not only that, he clearly doesnt even believe the things coming out of his mouth. You can speculate all you want but if you are not betting on your speculation then why are you even here?

>My portfolio is in the 7-digits unironically.
Everyone has 7 digits in this shitty board. Thats what happens when its anonymous and doesnt require proof.

I don't need to prove anything to a yurosoi like you. Stay poor.

i have 8 digits you know. just shows how low quality this board is. im out.

The only "out" you're gonna find is at the end of a loaded butter knife.

I have a 20 inch dick.

11,162 wallets have over 1 Million USD in BTC.
How many of those have been lost to time is anyone's guess.

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html