Middle Class/Poor Trends

Can someone explain this to me? I think it's more psychological but still related to finance.

If someone is middle class, or poor and aware of it, why do they still do things like buy alcohol, smoke drugs/cigarettes, eat out, have kids, and then complain about being poor?

How is it possible for them to have all the resources & information available to them, and still make these bad choices? And for it to be so common in this class of people? And how do you fix a person like that? Can they be fixed?

Attached: aoi32.jpg (961x1392, 326K)

it's called coping
try being poor for a while

I seen a motherfucker buy an inkjet cartridge from walgreens for $60. Who the fuck doesn't have a laser printer in 2018. I lost all hope in poorfags.

The retardation is real from OP

>duude if you have just stopped smoking youd have a lambo already!!!

Attached: 1507055588901.jpg (445x447, 151K)

OP, would you step on my penis?

yes

Well think, you probably spend at least $1,000 or more smoking yearly, not to mention the health problems and brain fog that you'll have.

So you're making the decision to dig yourself deeper into a whole, knowing there is no scenario where you smoke and it helps lead you to a path of success. None.

Can you explain?

But why don't they cope in better ways? When I am angry I go outside and run for example.

Attached: aoi2.jpg (225x350, 26K)

exactly how retarded are you?

Because normalfaggots are real life NPC. They cannot think for themselves, and just follow whatever society does. They have no self awareness. If you get in a discussion with them it's always the same buzzwords and hackneyed arguments. They're the kind of people who make a show of discomfort when you break the status quo like by breaking the normie barrier to invoke a real discussion. it's like in a vidya when you accidentally talk to somebody twice and they give you the exact lines word for word once more

Attached: 1509856337320.jpg (1005x1008, 208K)

>cuckime avatarfag
Wellp there goes anything you say

Attached: 5ea.jpg (680x510, 73K)

Attached: 19cef504c22b70d8115bd938f6c8aae803dfa9c063412835dc73c03c370f09af.png (912x869, 128K)

Overnight poster on some real autist shit

Because most people are not raised to save money, only to earn it.

It is a thing called living. You work, you eat, you laugh, you drink, you sing, you dance, you screw, you die.

Are you a girl?

>t. the autist who insists on have 'real' arguments

People make a show of discomfort at your autism level you moron. No-one cares about your opinion on XYZ.

Look another mindless NPC..... I swear, you NPCs all say the same things.

OP is really the only turkey at the turkey hunt. #EATPUSSYFAG #EATTHERICH BITCH

Attached: IMG_20180603_210817.jpg (821x1280, 211K)

>Because normalfaggots are real life NPC. They cannot think for themselves, and just follow whatever society does.

TL:DR

HACKNEYED? WHAT ARE YOU A WWI VET? GO BACK TO SLEEP GRAMPA

Attached: Untitled-design.png (1024x578, 372K)

sighs,

Why are you doing this? Just ignoring my point? Is it because you know it's true? Stop smoking and drinking and maybe you will be happier.

You guys call me autist/retarded but don't elaborate, why?

I thought about this, but how do you explain youth? Everyone is still creative & has more of their individuality, it's not possible they just become soulless throughout the years, is it?

But it doesn't take much to google and learn, or even go to a library.

But it's clear these people actually aren't happy living that way if they complain about it so much...

Why do you always ask me when you know the answer?

Attached: aoi4.png (466x262, 34K)

OP ya need to man dafuq up. No one wants you hear you cry about "kids these y"

Attached: DemhufhVMAAhfxJ.jpg (568x480, 41K)

There are these things called "bills". All the shit you said is cheap and isn't the reason why people are poor, most of everyone is poor because the cost of living is unbelievably fucking high relative to the checks they get every week.

>Aoi is going to lose ANOTHER duel next week

Strange choice of character you're using there, OP.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 55 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.57_[2018.06.06_23.23.45].jpg (1280x720, 73K)