Meme Market Cycle Thread

Where are we at right now Jow Forums? Denial?

Attached: 1_kbrBxphtXzxIikwgb4aCZg.jpg (768x624, 128K)

Disbelief

Yeah I agree

or denial or depression

>Disbelief
Being this deluded

You are deluded to think we're at denial

Disbelief. The bottom was clearly during the V shaped recovery that only lasted an hour. That was during February.

We havent dropped lower than that ever since. Higher lows only.

complacency

Almost out of depression, entering disbelief. We're all gonna make it.

Anxiety

It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel very different. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

Nice puns

Sergey is fighting Diabetes my bro. Stay away from LINK

We are in depression right now, just watch the volume. Most people gave up already. When was the last time you saw pink wojaks fill the boards? Crashes get greeted with bearposts, not pink wojaks. That's a clue that the bottom is in.

Attached: bogpaint.jpg (1200x1200, 285K)

>Pink wojak posts are missing = bottom
Nice story

>Be OP
>Create thread asking where we are
>Someone posts his opinion
>U R DELUDED xD
attention seeking faggot.

Why are you hating yourself so much?

OP killed his own thread.

we are between anger and depression

Attached: 5scoops.gif (315x293, 2.48M)

Almost at panic

Complatency

Disbelief- This rally will fail like others

No way. That implies a recovery will be possible when, given all the current data, it isn't.

Anger bottom was feb 1st. Depression bottom was mid march. I think we are just a little bit past that dip near the depression part.

So maybe bullrun starts now, but it won't be apparent for at least another month that it is indeed a true bullrun.

So buy when Jow Forums is posting
>this rally is b8
?

Have you not noticed all these perma bears on biz for some time now? Thats your signal. I wont say we full on bull, maybe we will move sideways for a bit now

Yeah, it means everyone lost interest and passion. And to think that's the sentiment on a danish ice-fishing board.

I'd say we're in the depression phase

We're pretty solidly in depression. Trading volume is low and even Jow Forums is slow as fuck the last few weeks.

Nowhere on this chart because this isn't wallstreet boomer cuck

Capitulation

Attached: deadanimegrief.jpg (1222x2748, 572K)

Thrill if you're a bear fag.
Denial for bull fags.

Attached: cc.png (1016x706, 23K)

>be a faggot
When there is a meme thread in a down market, always reply with "Disbelief"

rip

>danish ice-fishing board
It is Indonesian-fishing board. Get your geography correct, sir

>Surely we can't go any lower. This is the bottom and it's all up from here.

Classic denial.

complacency

Attached: iJustSoldEverything.png (568x178, 51K)

Post phrases from this chart in telegrams. Bagholders get mad