SOLD AT 40 CENTS! and it's going back UP... FUCK YOU BIZ

Attached: _7QvmXtG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.binance.com/currencies/nkn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and found this, u filthy motherfucker, your FUD got me... but buying back and never selling ever.

info.binance.com/currencies/nkn

I find it funny, it's USD value may have dipped, but its value in SATs is still above where it was 1.5 weeks ago.

Sitting comfy on my bags. Waiting for binance.

Anyone not in this literally (unironically) doesn't like money

Does that actually mean anything?

this has to be a larp, its literally going on binance after next week's conferences at the latest, all but confimed after the binance info update. $1 minimum end of next week

So comfy that I might start fudding this

there is a distinct curry smell in this thread

I've been going at it for a week now, join me brother :)

Attached: fug.png (951x558, 34K)

I hate people like you.

>$1 minimum next week

It’s never like this. Not even remotely close to that. Every time some faggot says a coin is going to be at a certain price, the opposite happens. Name one time someone called it correctly? This coin will be $.25-$.30 by next week maximum. If we’re lucky, this coin can reach $.60 eoy

sorry but its what i get paid to say, not my fault

do the opposite of whatb iz says... so i went all in NKN after the fud got me... fuck it.

kek. superstitious NKN holder that doesn't want him to 'jinx' the coin so he's putting out there to the universe that the opposite will in hopes that the universe will attempt to prove you wrong and make the price go up.

So binance confirmed 200million circ. supply???

buy high sell low /biz

This will be at least $2 within 2 weeks. They are presenting and releasing new at Crypto Devcon next week and also having a joint presentation with NEO in London next week as well.

Attached: 1528226702065.jpg (1125x356, 109K)

wtf is this? i think this bnb photops. prove me wrong?

Yea guys this gonna be $2 in 2 weeks and $5 in 4 weeks then $10 in 6 weeks.

Will I make it with 464 NKN?

Fuck you biz and your transparent fudding, glad I'm still chilling with 1k nkn

Attached: 1526358334980.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Yes sir, you'll be along the way sir

WHY ITS DUMPING

UNDER 70k VITALIKS
REEEE

Circulating supply is confirmed at 200 million. That puts Mcap over $80million, making NKN already the third largest NEP5 token behind ONT and DBC.

Supply is going to increase to 350million by December. This will neutralize 100% gains. Demand is going to have to increase by more than double for you to see any gains in price. I hope you're hanging on to more than presentations, because those don't do shit to price. The only thing that will pump it right now is a Binance listing, but, Binance doesn't make a habit of listing coins with $3mill daily volume. NKN will have to pay the fee to get listed. But I'd expect a Binance pump to be followed by an equal and opposite dump thereafter.

The NKN shilling on /biz was an attempt to pump it before 50mill tokens were released. If you bought over .50 you were the sucker. No reason to get your feelings hurt. It happens. But NKN ain't going anywhere near a dollar for a while, if ever. And it'll drop, at least, into the .30's before then. Non-brainlets would be cutting losses when presented with this information. There's way better opportunities out there.

like what opportunities?

we knew it all the way... u didnt read whitepaper, brainlet? but since it's out... i suspect bot manipulation so i'm selling another 10k EOS to buy more NKN. awesome opportunity

retard. ONT had 100 mill circ supply but reached 1 bill mcap. in reality they have 500 mill , they locked it for 3 months. once nkn in bnb next week, it would reach 500mill mcap in no time

>Phantasma
Was listed on Switcheo the same day as NKN and has outperformed NKN.

>Orbis
Was listed yesterday and will outperform NKN over the next two weeks. It's currently sitting at a $1.4 mill Mcap.

>Trinity
If you like NEO alumni, the CEO is the former head of marketing for Antshares/NEO, launches mainnet and userapp at the end of the month. They have partnerships in place with four ERC20 gaming dApps, and plan to announce more soon. Actual product, actual usecase, actually being used in three weeks. Node staking will provide passive TNC income. Nodes go live in three weeks.

>Aphelion
DEX goes live in early July. Tokens are used as fees on the DEX and redistributed to APH token holders for passive income.

Both TNC and APH are down 50% from recent pumps, and are way, way oversold.

Yes, I'm invested in all of the above. I did not invest in NKN, and have no intentions to. And I've given reasons why. All of the above, all NEP5, all on Switcheo and Kucoin, are better options right now than NKN, which won't pump again until an exchange is announced. Attending conferences and updating roadmaps don't drive price action the same way launching actual products with actual users. And $1.4 mill Mcap has no choice but to go up. If it gets to $7, which is the next smallest Mcap NEP5, you've 5x'd your money.

>Anonymous (ID: aS4Fk3px) 06/07/18(Thu)18:39:30 No.978
jesus stop pajeet... no one with more than 0.1 ETH trades on your shit volume DEX (the dex is cool actually, but u cant buy there anything if u have more than 0.1 ETH).

Yea, you're conveniently comparing NKN to only ONT. I'm comparing it to all the other NEP5 tokens. NEO is still a small ecosystem. Expecting $1 anytime soon just isn't realistic.

There's plenty of volume when a token is only available on Switceo. The volume drops when it's listed on Kucoin or Gate.

>
100k or 300k 24h volume is not volume to buy anything...

>Every time some faggot says a coin is going to be at a certain price, the opposite happens
>This coin will be $.25-$.30 by next week maximum

Attached: 80c55611fb846e030b69327e06a5d944561441efcddaef4dc66907314070cc96.png (645x729, 58K)

Nice blog.

11th they will show roadmap and code + binance. Im not selling

Someone asked, so I answered. I gave good picks, and reasons why they're good. I think that's appropriate on /biz, or should I limit my posts to vacuum cleaner blowjobs and larping about how my mom's husband works at Bitcoin?

pajeet

Attached: binance.png (538x177, 37K)

>Reading comprehension

Literally zero information contained in that post. Binance has over 5,000 applications for listing.

u made that shit... 2000 coins dont even exist... but back to the post... it confirms what it confirms... now go back to street shitting, rajesh

Fucking chinks banned me for posting a nigger gif. Never trust the chinkyman

You seriously panic selling after like 1 week? If you can't get over that shit you'll always be poor.