Sooooooo will I make it holding $LINK?

Sooooooo will I make it holding $LINK?

Attached: 1502522075050-1.png (1387x1020, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX3M8Ka9vUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

Yes you will user.

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=QX3M8Ka9vUA

yes you will make it to the news of suicides from crypto

Fuuuuuuuck thats good meming

I know you are just being a troll at this point as most Linkies with half a brain have waken up to the ruse they fell for. But just incase you have massive autism i'll comfort you

Linkys on suicide watch
>52 btc volume
amongst the lowest on binanace for a few weeks now with absolute pajeet shitcoins that no one has heard about.
>Duhhhhhrrr volume doesn't mean anything
Cope

DAILYYYYY reminder this coin is shilled by pajeets selling a dream and hope of 1000x gains

>Pajeet buys snake oil $1 for 1ml
>Pajeet offers to sell at amazing price $20 for 1 ml
>Pajeet says $1000 EOY for 1 ml of snake oil
Literally no different than Link shills

Daily reminder
Biz said link would be $10 after SIBOS. Assblaster said $3 by May. The whale larper said $1000 EOY (all in the archives)

The only person who predicts correctly is the oldfag who always posts that black Amex saying it will keep falling until 0 (so far he is more accurate)

I refuse to let more of my biz brothers be pulled into the crab bucket. Do not waste your money on a pipe dream. You have better odds else where, play your cards right.

>52 btc volume

Yes it's looking good kek

Attached: 1000eoy.png (1276x584, 74K)

I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT FUCKING NOW !!!!!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!

Attached: Deluded linkies.png (1616x1218, 1.92M)

I want to die

LINK memes are masterful
LINK fud is fucking brainlet rambling
What does this mean?

My landlord guilt tripped me into shoveling show all winter. I just found out she has a snowblower. I am fucking pissed.

Attached: Bkw4Pl4.gif (400x316, 979K)

Attached: neocat6.jpg (477x500, 114K)

it means normies don't like link so it will dump to 0

NO YOU WON'T
DON'T EVER BUY CHAINLINK
AND IF YOU HAVE ANY THEN FUCKING SELL!

CHAINLINK IS FOR HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOTS!
IT'S LITERALLY THE FAGGIEST SHIT INVENTED, EVER

>what all Chainlink holders actually feel but don't reveal

The volume was actually fake, probably from wash trading, look at MTL and had the same pattern.
Linkies on suicide watch

damn you guys are fucked up. hope people didn't really sink their life savings in...

Are you me??

fixed

Attached: 345546546.jpg (1387x1020, 246K)

Sauce on the lwa yuri he's reading pl0x