/éire/

Eagrán Luasghéarúchas II

Attached: 403e5c81722fd6494ac49931d3d35cf4.jpg (1280x1271, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/fire-moville-hotel-direct-provision-4359104-Nov2018/
youtu.be/Id9T9Y6G4uk
youtu.be/QCe1viRLFkA
youtube.com/watch?v=fBkeeQNUMC8
youtube.com/watch?v=mNtjroODvsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meabhrú a thuairisciú agus neamhshuim a dhéanamh de cacpostáilte

My ancestors :)

I don't think "tuairisc" translates to "report" as in turn in, inform on, snitch on. It's more like "assert" or "suggest", or "to give an opinion". I don't know offhand how to say what "report" would be.
And neamhaird is probably a better word for "ignore", at least in the dialect I learnt. Aird is attention, suim is interest. A dog would have "neamhsuim" i cat food, but it's an absence of attention we want to give.

And "a dhéanamh de cacpostáilte" would probably be better said as "a dhéanamh den chacpostáil".

dúisithe

And last point: the phrase "to ignore" would probably be more comfortably phrased as "not giving attention" in Irish.
"Agus gan aird a thabhairt ar cacpostáil"

>speaking Irish
Go learn something actually useful you culchie

Brick user has progressed to arson.
thejournal.ie/fire-moville-hotel-direct-provision-4359104-Nov2018/

Attached: 1541748249736.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

NÍL AON CHAIRDE NÓ CAILÍN AGAM

Attached: 1543085160310.png (468x502, 336K)

Leo pls

Just wastes more taxpayer money and puts insurance money in the (((hoteliers))) pockets.
Brickanon will have to level up even further and master all four elements to really stop them.

meant for

>Earth
>Fire
>Air
>Water
So burn the hotels down, cover the ruins beneath the ground and then flood the vicinity?

allegorically

Only a month left until Nollaig, lads

Attached: 1502319341899.jpg (400x438, 25K)

>Nollaig
The point anymore when you buy all your presents on Black Friday? Heck, I've even had a mince pie.

Attached: 1523585752580.png (2770x6000, 986K)

>he thinks christmas is about presents

Attached: pfft.png (400x400, 98K)

Aye I'm looking forward to twelve pubs of Christmas I must say

>story about travellers on reddit
>"blah blah blah, such a rich culture, blah blah blah, genocide them, blah blah blah"
What a bunch of fucking monkeys

want a black haired gf

youtu.be/Id9T9Y6G4uk
youtu.be/QCe1viRLFkA
Starting to see some sort of correlation here

Attached: 1543108348900.png (1280x738, 1.04M)

Genocide the rich culture. We are a proletariat nation.

>genocide them
based, fuck knackers

If you genocide them then that means you accept travellers are a race.

This desu
would be more like the end of godfather 1

But the travellers are like the rest of Ireland, their "leadership" and "representation" does not serve the long-term interest.

Based, fuck that dead language anyway

Attached: download.jpg (474x615, 41K)

Haha loser suck my anus

Why do they hate travelers so much yet if you attacked niggers, they would get angry? I think they use travelers as a proxy to channel their naturally ingrained racist sentiments because they're a socially acceptable demographic to hate but other races aren't

what is it with crass anglo-style begrudgers and homosexualism?

Fuck the travs, uneducated thieving cunts

That's it exactly. They get to be edgy and hate another group of people, and it's acceptable. People are such sheep.

>Probe into arson attack at hotel earmarked for direct provision
Something something our lad?

Attached: 1539370408427.jpg (800x969, 205K)

Okay. We don't like travellers. Fine, nobody does. But we have to deal with them, and treat them equally under the law. So how do we mitigate their negative impact on our society?

It's still okay to hate them though, I'm not letting the bastards get off the hook

>Treat them equally
Stopped reading there, I am not on the same level as those inbred pieces of shit

Properly punish them when they commit serious crimes rather than ignoring them or going "Ah bize'll be bize right lads"

You may not feel like their equal, but as fellow citizens of Ireland, and more importantly the European union, we have an obligation to threat them equally.
We cannot punish them more than other members of society for the same crimes.

>and more importantly the European union

Attached: u03F53s.gif (479x200, 2M)

Eirexit 2019

>as fellow citizens of Ireland
That line is soon going to apply to anyone who feels like it.
>and more importantly the European union
How is that more important?
>We cannot punish them more than other members of society for the same crimes
It's the opposite. They get punished less because criminality is their culture.

Give the knackers rockall as an independant country and leave them all there

>the WWI statue is from England
>it's going back there
Suddenly I don't care about the paint.

>How is that more important?
pic realted
>It's the opposite. They get punished less because criminality is their culture.
Well if that is the case, we can try and fix that, as long as we don't target them in particular.

Attached: EuropeanCourtofHumanRights.jpg (1024x679, 547K)

This 4channel now we're gonna try move away from the impropriety of Jow Forums and be more progressive agreeable bros.

Attached: irefood.png (960x868, 749K)

Caithfidh gach Giúdaigh báis

I don't think so cuck

Go briseadh an diabhal bhur gcnámha, a fhealltóirí.

Irish curses are gay as fuck you can't even say nigger

NíGorm

But I don't even like foreign food?

Really? Unless you only literally eat beef, dairy and potatoes you're eating foreign.

Wtf let's just flood the country with more immigrants now

Something wrong with that boyo?

Boomers amach

Attached: 8cW2V0y.jpg (554x332, 15K)

>you only literally eat beef, dairy and potatoes
Pretty much it. Don't eat Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Indian), Mexican etc.
Might eat a pizza once every few months, and a burger, but I wouldn't really have an issue with Italian or American migrants, nor would most I assume.

Attached: 1532775476359.jpg (850x560, 107K)

is it just me or are normalfags just complete dogshit at managing money.Most of them just splurge it all on drink/nights out and then complain about rent and accommodation being too expensive.It's like they're too stupid to put 2+2 together

fuck off incel

fuck off redditor

>drink/nights out bad heh heh bros aren't I epic for never having a laugh

Attached: 1542009834973.jpg (1080x1071, 232K)

>Eirexit 2019
Never going to happen.

Attached: 1538753575162.jpg (573x681, 47K)

i never said they were bad i just don't go full retard and spend all my money on them.

>tfw benders annoy me more than shitskin immigrants

Attached: 000e1743-800.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Yikesanon is in his shitposting element tonight. I wonder what he gets out of it?

Attached: 1516220039898.jpg (626x684, 73K)

The power of yikes is its own reward.

Attached: wpid-20141011_122427.jpg (2000x1500, 1.39M)

We can always dream

That's what they said to farage about brexit, now he's laughing at them

hmm

based merseysiders

I don't know how to feel about this image.
Are they irish people who moved to england or are they born in england but pretend their irish?

And everybody else is laughing at the UK.

Attached: 1518075288072.jpg (502x478, 90K)

>tf
>tp

What's life like in "Unknown"

No they're just butthurt that the UK is leaving

Why would the rest of the world care about that? Even the Japanese are saying that the UK is making a mistake. There's nothing to be jealous or envious about with regard to Brexit. Not only does it put the future of the UK at risk, but it's also drawing attention to how retarded British politics is. To claim otherwise is delusional.

Attached: 1522570521317.jpg (525x516, 46K)

Attached: 1529018286693.png (266x213, 33K)

Those who play video games in Irish are more Irish than those who do not.

Attached: aisiompaigh.jpg (288x305, 32K)

How many games have it? Other than that thing where you can pretend to take the train and some shovelware about Cú chuailin I think that's it

>Not only does it put the future of the UK at risk

What future? Not being part of a United States of Europe? Sounds good to me fair play to them

>What future?
The economic future of the UK. It will also severely dent their relevance on the world stage.

>Not being part of a United States of Europe?
That's euroskeptic hyperbole desu.

can you go even 5 posts without mentioning the UK?

Limerick is a shithole. The people are nice, but gormless and pittyful. The only nice places to live are outside the city. All the houses in the city limits are tatty council houses. The streets are dirty, and there is a worrying disconnect between the suprising amount of immigrants and the locals.

for me, it's county clare

nah give them the wesht as a country
What paint are yiz crying about now?

This should be the anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=fBkeeQNUMC8

Well we don't know for sure yet let's wait and see

>yiz

why is the junior cert still a thing in it's current form?

EDGY TEEN

I for one am looking forward to the milesian reconquista where anything british, english, old and new and leinsterian was eliminated and sent across the isles starting a renaissance of éire as a hibernian entity with a sole belief in the druidic teachings of the tuatha de dannan and crom cruach with tir na nóg characteristics

>Welcome to Dearfach TV, the Epicentre of Irish Urban Culture.

>Our Aim is to produce the best urban content, spanning Shows, Interviews, News, Music Videos and many another top quality programming.

>Irish

youtube.com/watch?v=mNtjroODvsg

Fucking hate blacks

>And everybody else is laughing at the UK.
We were laughing at them before Brexit but now we've gained a little respect for them I think. Brexit was voted for out of anti-immigrant sentiment and while I don't think it will deliver much to rectify Britain's demographic issues, it at least shows symbolically that a substantial proportion of the population hate immigrants enough that they're even willing to self-sabotage just to get rid of a few of them. That's based and you can't deny that. I wish people here felt that strongly about foreigners. Also remember that poverty should be thought of in relative terms. If you're poor but everyone else around you is poor too then it's not as bad. If Brexit fucks the UK then everyone will be in it together at least

Attached: __kujou_karen_kin_iro_mosaic_drawn_by_h_kasei__ef6448b6f40db8e9f94c83ce784aca6d.png (662x1036, 843K)

>this entire post

Attached: 1407267834027.png (250x249, 46K)

Do you ever interact with them, or are you solely basing this off America?

>but now we've gained a little respect for them I think
Who is "we"? Speak for yourself.

Grow up
They don't have any interaction they fly off the handle at the idea of anyone without the same skintone as them Jow Forums and e-celebs have thoroughly poisoned their minds to dehumanise minorities as the other their seclusion and living in a small village in the middle of nowhere have twisted them into the tragedy that is the éire/pol/ poster.

Attached: childisheirepostersmindset.png (1280x868, 1.09M)

Y

Now THIS is yikesposting.

Attached: 1536167882618.gif (229x206, 446K)

where does a resurgence of the tanistry fit into all this

Could Yikesposting be harnessed as an energy source?