Xrp

Unironically the best coin on the market.

Best team by far

Working product with proven track record

Tens of billions in war chest

Constantly improving product

more enormous and game changing projects outside of just banking

I'm not saying other coins won't make it but this is THE coin

Attached: images.png (377x134, 6K)

tell me why the xrp token should have value?
As far as I know the banks they are onboarding will not use the public token.

Thank you for asking :)

Xrapid has now been complete which dose require the xrp token to use and there are already several banks doing so

Xrapid offers further advantages over x current such as faster transaction time, cheaper transaction fees.

Yes I believe x current does currently have wider case use, but that is because it has been out longer. Xrapid is offers even greater benefits to the already MONUMENTAL advantages x current offered

Sorry miss read your question while trying to multi task

Xrapid and the banks using xrapid use xrp from the same public supply as you and me. Not from xrp held by ripple. Hope that helps :)

It's still a buy and a sell separated by only a few seconds maximum, so it won't affect the market at all since arbitrage bots will average the local differences out in the next seconds.

XRP is the biggest scam outside of Bitconnect.

Attached: xrp.jpg (471x350, 22K)

>XRP is the biggest scam

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>plz buy my 2 dollar bags of a worthless chuckeecheese token

>As far as I know the banks they are onboarding will not use the public token.
that is plain wrong, and clear missunderstanding about how xcurrent and xrp works.
xcurrent doesnt need any token at all so there isnt even a private token but there is a private network between banks,

>plz keep parroting a dumb youtuber

Anywho, yes, OP, that's accurate.

XRP is just a centralized crypto.
>not shilling $NANO
I don't understand you biz.

True, that itself won't lead to the biggest pump but what will is the adoption and the increased volume of use.

Re-admittance is many trillions of dollars moving around that xrp has just began to scratch the surface of as the solution that has proven to solve all current problems with the system

>XRP is just a centralized crypto
that's the sole reason it's fast. It has dedicated servers.

Fuck satoshi's vision. Software has to be efficient and fast, not follow some arbitrary metrics an anonymous dev team came up

most people in xrp discussions dont even know about what xrp and ripple products are, or how do they work, it is very clear as people oftenly mix up the definitions and purpose of each one, resulting in something that obviously makes no fucking sense
and this is the result of that, people come to xrp threads arguing against something that doesnt exist and makes no sense. which results in this , us trying to explain why how they think it works its wrong

No one is talking about x current you god damn retard

We are talking about xrapid the new and even more efficient system by ripple that is currently being used by banks and uses public xrp tokens

>As far as I know the banks they are onboarding will not use the public token.
think. what is that thing the banks are joining that doesnt require tokens?
it is fast because it doesnt require to waste time and energy solving useless mathematical problems that increase transaction delays aka mining
>nano
>the fucking nano
if you dont realize why xrp is top 3 cmc and nano is not then you shouldnt even bring it up

Thank you for pointing that out. Xrp and the company ripple are two different things indeed.

The value I see in making arguments referencing the ripple when talking about the xrp token is that ripple has committed to using xrp as the basis of their, let's be honest, revolutionary financial solutions. If ripple were to change it's stance on xrp I would re-evaluate my holdings but that doesn't look to be the case any time soon as theyou are currently rolling out even more uses for xrp outside of their original re-admittance projects

>nano
you mean that piece of crap that requires proof of work too so you can't spam the network with "muh free transactions" and special bootstrap nodes to act as judged for disputes.

Yeah that ought to be satoshi's true vision if nothing else.

Price predictions?

$589 EOY

Attached: 1528281909144.png (466x456, 244K)

centralised shitcoin

pointless

In my fucking dreams my dude

Mine too

Attached: xrp.jpg (424x243, 16K)

>Re-admittance
just fucking stop. you are truly making xrp look bad with your idiocy.

>Jealous

The problem is that XRP would have to increase by 2.84 every single day from today until the end of the year to get there. Obviously that will not be happening

fucked up the reply order
>XRP is just a centralized crypto that's the sole reason it's fast.
it is fast because it uses the consensus algorithm which is superior to mining
further decentralization of the network does not harm its speed
yeah thats the reason it is not even near top 3 in market cap

A percentage increase per day would be the more accurate calculation, for example at btc's price of 7.6k nobody even notices a 2.84$ price change, but your point will still hold, it seems way too unrealistic

Good point

Slowly at first. Then all at once.

How? That's literally the multi trillion dollar market xrp is beginin to be used in when people use xrapid