0xBitcoin Daily Reminder

0xBitcoin is running out of steam. As soon as volume drops back to pre-shill levels, this coin is going to rekt your portfolio.

Low supply means price can shoot up quickly but the shills won't tell you that the price movement goes down just as fast too.

Attached: 0xpnd.jpg (600x800, 107K)

oh shit should I panic sell?

Volume hasnt even started yet, just hitting new exchanges as we speak

I panic sold my initial investment (just about $800)- got in about $3, so I basically have $240 worth of 0xBTC now. Will just hodl it, who the hell knows, maybe this will shoot up one day, but its basically play money and chump change anyway not worth selling at this point, JUSTIN CASE!!!

Most obvious scam since jibrel network. Fuck off with your shitty pajeet coin

You're probably right OP but that's the short term outlook. Same thing happened with its first pump over a month ago. Price spiked up quickly n came down just as quick but the new floor was established higher than it was previously. Fast forward to now. The big difference being how much longer this pump has lasted. While the price will probably come back down over the next week or two I dont expect it to drop past 2.50 or 3. Anything lower and miners would be better off going back to eth or equihash.

I can hear the regret in OP's post just by reading it. Does it hurt to know that you didnt get in earlier? You still have a chance. Get in now or live with copious amounts of regret.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your 0xBTC investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
0xBTC HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and 0xBTC being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY 0xBTC BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

This is the perfect time to get into 0xBTC:

> has been going strong for several months, clearly not a scam
> is on proper exchanges now
> still extremely early and cheap for where it's going

You're not taking the risk of the earlyfags, but you're not buying bags like a latefag.

This is the time to buy in, OP. You know it makes sense.

You do realize the price is correlated to how much this is shilled on Jow Forums right?
Then you should buy a ton right now lol

Go to bed Carlos

Tell me how can a token that is pure mined be a scam? The smart contract is already published and there's no governance mechanics. 0xBTC can literally never, EVER be changed by the devs, by a 51% holder, anyone. The devs can't exit scam since they don't hold any more power than you or I. By definition 0xBTC can't be a scam. Keep jeeting tho

I've held since 8 cents and was pissed i didn't time the top on the first $1.60 pump. Shall i sell some now? It's now like 80% of my portfolio and feel like i'm going to regret HODLing again when this is back down to 1 dollar.

>Tell me how can a token that is pure mined be a scam?
Because the devs and insiders mined most of the coins when it was cheap and they aren't no satoshis. That's the case with every new mineable coin with nothing new to offer. They're all PnD scams.

Attached: 1528132834046.jpg (604x497, 52K)

salty n0xbitcoiner detected. it’s not too late. do you really want to be Jow Forumsbuttcoin posting for the next decade?

Attached: EF7EE292-610C-492F-AA74-D6A24DD20923.jpg (1280x757, 104K)

Same but I sold at $4

Pumped and shilled hard

I'm personally done with it but it might go higher, at the crazy multiple I got, I really don't care. In this market, nothing should be long-term. Just keep flipping things week by week. Otherwise, you're going to have to deal with the ups and downs and holding and worrying. If you got in early (from sub10cents to 75?cents), now is the time to sell. I love 0xBTC forever for the profits, but man, I'm done. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Attached: muun.png (155x160, 17K)

They'll be rekt just like all the other idiots who come here and buy shilled PnD coins. It happens all year every year. 0x is just another one of thousands. I mean, it should have been pretty fucking obvious what it was just based on it ripping off the name "Bitcoin" for name recognition. How you could be so stupid to buy this shit is beyond me, but there seems to be an unlimited supply of idiots.

everything this guy said
/thread

Em I actually sold bitcoins from 2011 to buy link....i think the SEC is really shitting everyone up.... What is not going to be honest this way to get rid of all the crimes against humanity and you can mine 0Xbitcoin Not an ICO microphone and speaker

Attached: 1528096847070.jpg (640x782, 85K)

This is what people said all the way up. Keep saying it and eventually it is true, but 0xBTC has a hell of a long way to go yet.

Cap it.

did this too

nothing against 0xBTC but yeah good flip

Yeh the gains have been insane for a small gamble on a shitcoin. I have a hard time selling anything and don't mind being all-in on something, but this coin feels too risky to be almost all-in on. I'm not a good trader so i like to HODL in general. Might sell like 20%.