A lonely life without friends

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/b868b978-127e-49e8-bbbc-c3adb3147fdf

Elisa22 is very lonely. After the work she opens net flix. Or surfes around web.

Sometimes she goes for a walk in the park.

She lives in Helsinki and it makes her sad when there are so much people around but she doesnt have friends and many other people move around in large groups of friends.

She would like to go at least to movies with a group.

When she was in high school, there was still some friends and acquiantances but this was 5 years ago.

Now 7% of 18 aged Finns have responded in a poll that they dont have friends.

Attached: 574d4d6a.jpg (1080x855, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?source=nav&i=Dominica
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be her fren

You can joke all you want but this is an actual problem our society is facing. In my parents time for example people were having a lot of sex. Nowadays people of the same age are sleeping around much less often.

Jow Forums is all the social interaction I need

this desu

Why go outside when you have a computer or a phone?

Attached: 1536055035475.png (1024x689, 1022K)

thats why your moms generation was cursed and sent nigger viruses like aids, ebola etc
sex is not good
our current society is forced to bow down upon pussy
pussy makes you to work hard even though its not needed to you, just to be seen as a good cuckold on the eyes of pussy
consumerisms key is pussy

I go for an evening stroll before bed and I try to say hello to everyone I meet. I've been doing this for 4 years and no friends yet but it'll happen eventually haha (hopefully)

what part of britbongistan you're from? Isn't it unsafe to go out from all the "asians"?

Omega rare what the actual fuck

whooooaa

sad but true. I played ssf2t until 14:00 then ate BK with my mom and watched Sicario. It's 17:38 rn and don't know what to do. I guess I'll shave my beard or play a game or something.

4channel

I usually just lurk and browse through.

The last friend I made was during national service. All the other ones I befriended in childhood. Some I've already pushed away.
I don't have much sympathy for her though. Normal people should know how to make new friends.

Jow Forums, 4channel, new toilet same shit

4channel

Attached: 1542240272830.png (546x700, 484K)

I feel graced to be responded by such a rare flag. Also I wouldn't take Jow Forums faggotry seriously, the only time I was ever mugged or in any kind of confrontation were by chavs (our white trash).

Ethnic groups (2001[2])
86.6% Black
9.1% Mixed
2.9% Indigenous
1.3% White or other
0.2% Unspecified

Attached: 1515483247375.gif (540x304, 679K)

D'aww Girl With Everything Want HUG!!!

>waaahhh I'm very hot and have a great body and people like to be around me and men do everything to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

Attached: Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg (600x330, 58K)

I've been here since 2006... I mainly lurk however that include what's left of Jow Forums... Sieg Heil!

>le reddit face

no you won't

Are you, dare I say it a based black man?

Attached: 1541973433347.gif (500x279, 542K)

>be girl
>"I'm lonely"
>get news article written about you

Attached: s5lDlbf.jpg (720x738, 93K)

A chimp in a suit is still a chimp!

Attached: 1437800311386-1.jpg (638x658, 477K)

Getting laid through one night stands isn't hard if you're a decent-looking woman. However, you will never be able to make male friends, online or offline, meaning half of the human population is already ineligible for being your friend. With girls your looks don't help you. In fact, they may only make things harder because people get jelly.

tired of these bitches living on recruit difficulty.

Don't be hateful. Racism without hate is possible and just. Thank you.

who is taking her picture if she has no frens?

and no, I don't think the reporter followed her to the beach to take a picture for the newspaper

Friends suck anyway

t. butthurt incels.

Meaningless sex doesn't mean anything, it even could make things worse.

hate not for the individual but the action.

also women aren't really friends with each other, they're as jelous as incels are of normal people

i want to fucking die

Attached: 1527007198727.jpg (338x430, 23K)

>meaningless sex is meaningless!

Attached: 1538824004149.jpg (171x176, 10K)

they think loneliness makes them special so they can't allow normies to be lonely

Single people are all like that. Single men get salty as fuck to when someone from their group of friends gets a gf and starts hanging out less with them.

>People are less promiscuous now
Oh no how ever will society manage

What country is it

First you must open a thread about it!

Attached: greenanon.jpg (4160x3120, 3.6M)

hanging out less is acceptable but people who just disappear after finding a gf makes you wonder what kind of fucking people they were

I want to get killed quickly.

wolframalpha.com/input/?source=nav&i=Dominica

Based

Attached: 2916aef95cac4ee2c61ff3530453ffbe.png (653x694, 674K)

finns should learn to socialize more with strangers. if you are not social then you will not make any new friends, friendship is a type of social relationship and you must be social to have social relationships.

Holy shit just be happy they found someone
Anyone would want to get away from the likes of you

What is it like living in Caribbean?
What ethnic are you?
Born there or moved?
Do you drink rum?
Thought about becoming a pirate of Caribbean?

Fuck shes ugly
>British
Oh
Anyways, being a single mom is an serious ilness

Who wants to be my fren?

Attached: xjl8vtddynzz.jpg (1000x720, 118K)

Am I the only one that actually likes being alone? My friends hang out a lot, but I not go out with them occasionally. Rather chill and relax on my own free time.

it's real

Attached: file.png (2133x1281, 181K)

I'll coach you into getting a gf.

>What is it like living in Caribbean?
Hot as balls and niggers everywhere!

>What ethnic are you?
I'm mixed

>Born there or moved?
Born -planning on moving out soon

>Do you drink rum?
everything under the sun!

>Thought about becoming a pirate of Caribbean?
Yo! HO! HO! and a bottle of rum!

eu seu teu amiguo

For her age she looks pretty good though
7/10
Heres another one who aged well, at 38 most other women here would look far worse but she looks radiant, probably kept off smoking and drinking too much

Attached: 06567e5e782e3e63c5d8b2e50a87c53c.png (654x634, 636K)

>Now 7% of 18 aged Finns have responded in a poll that they dont have friends.
I'm guessing most of these are ugly male shut-ins just like in other Western nations but the article writer decided to interview a girl to get a more clickbaity headline.

as ever

Attached: smug animu grriiiilll.png (450x353, 121K)

based el goblino pirate Jow Forumstard

It's probably that British Dominican girl who goes to Dominica twice a year.

Stop posting ugly skanks idiot
Neither of them is nowhere near good looking

you really think only males can be lonely?
I see lots of ugly girls in uni that are always by themselves and shit

good point

Isn't that complicated enough in this country?
Most couples I see, they've been friends for a long time.

Obrigado irmao. Devo de ir a Badajoz no inĂ­cio de 2019

>Stop posting ugly skanks idiot
>Neither of them is nowhere near good looking
I live in the midlands
They are above average here if you consider their age group

Same. I hate being around people.

how are you going to get a gf then? most people are friends with their gf or meet their gf by recommendations from their social group/friends

And no, you're not going to get a gf via Tinder

Yes, even ugly girls have pussies.
The Brit posting ugly single mothers proves it.

Thank god for Brexit.

I don't want a gf. I tried it in the past and hated being so closely connected with someone and having to constantly be accountable to her. I fuck prostitutes because I can't stand actually talking to a girl long enough to get her in bed.

>ugly single mothers
The two I posted before weren't ugly at all for their age
Now I'd say pic related is below average for her age but thats mainly because of the affect of her abusing drugs/smoking

Attached: 1542315514334.png (1227x806, 1.35M)

it doesn't matter if you want a gf or not, your mother wants her grandchildren

Luckily my brother is a fucking normie.

>tfw mummy doesn't know I hit my balls repeatedly if a girl in a video instructs me to
feels good

Attached: 2.jpg (1725x1431, 1.5M)

when your brother's children reach age 12 and no longer need babysitting, she'll remember you exist. Then you are in the same situation

Stop making it worse

Having sex is the ultimate form of acceptance. It means you're good enough to have a woman lust for you. If you've had that, all your time spent being "lonely" is just an intermittent period before you find another partner,

Same, if I'm not the one making every decision then what's the point?

>tfw no jewess to make me infertile via hard kicks to the balls

Attached: 1540149290981.webm (640x640, 2.14M)

Ultimate form of acceptance for what? For society?

you could have had women lust after you but still be a virgin because you're a dumb fuck, you know

Biological

for themselves, they want to feel normal

All of the 5 million finns should just move to Portugal and repopulate the declining interior.
Come home Mongolian man.

Attached: 1542997560718.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

That's completely opinionated then.

t. Mark Marek

>hav3e a bf
>complain how you feel lonely
I don't understand. How is it even possible for her to feel lonely in that situation?

Imaginieren sie das schmell

Must be heavenly.

The bf will hang out with his friends and generally live his own life. Being fully dependent on one person isn't good since there's no guarantee that relationship won't end in a break-up one day.

On one hand, one person is better than nothing. On the other hand, if your partner is far more sociable and out-going, having a no friends loser, regardless of gender, as their partner is going to end up feeling like baggage, especially if they keep moping about it. You don't want to feel guilty for living your own life and not being at home 24/7 keeping them company.

God im so horny and deprived of female attention

Attached: 1519567717122.jpg (247x242, 22K)