So I downloaded a torrent of poker e-books and can confidently say that my game is more than twice as good as before

So I downloaded a torrent of poker e-books and can confidently say that my game is more than twice as good as before.

Waiting for my paycheck at the end of the month to see if I can quit my job

Attached: americas-cardroom-table.jpg (1013x754, 170K)

this feels like bait

Attached: obvious.jpg (437x400, 77K)

if you're not playing GTO you will end up losing all your money

>pic related

Attached: 61HszIuReEL._SY344_BO1204203200_-195x300.jpg (195x300, 21K)

>won $5.38

this is the worst river play i have seen in a while

Are you willing to share a google drive link or something user?

Maybe

convince me

Good luck user. Biz needs more poker players. It goes hand in hand with neet life.

lol, cya basedboy

you're a fucking brainlet OP

Attached: hola fags.jpg (231x231, 25K)

Based OP. I admire anyone who tries to make money without having to work for someone else. Make sure you have enough money to survive for the next months

Outdated

Is that betcoin.ag

Bump

good luck. poker requires too much time for me. my highest roi was from MTTs but that requires like a minimum of 10 hours every day with zero break

Do it cunt

I'd rather wageslave then grind out a living playing online-poker.

Not online, live. Online is rigged.

the easiest money rn is playing the crypto game. online poker's gold rush was around 2006-2010, if you start playing now, you'll get killed by the regs. too hard except if you play PLO or something else. if you really want to play NLHE, just play live, way softer.

Attached: 876478563487.jpg (750x750, 109K)

>I'd rather wageslave then grind out a living playing online-poker.
The old days of FullTilt were nice. I had a bot running on four tables simultaneously. I mined data on every player, and had pop-ups of their tendencies, and advanced calculations of the pot-odds for every hand. Bot autofolded for me unless I was dealt certain pocket cards. I played those hands manually.

But, it's been boring as hell since Congress protected us and banned online poker. You're looking for one good hand an hour. You need a sizeable bankroll to make it worth your time.

i wish i was like the boys in rounders

I won $1Million in online poker once.

Not at those stakes lol

It's just a random picture from google