BREAKING: Ruskie navy opened fire to Ukrainian ships in Azov Sea...

BREAKING: Ruskie navy opened fire to Ukrainian ships in Azov Sea, which is the final evidence that Ruskies want to dominate the Black Sea and Danube river as they see it as a main artery of future trade highway between China and Western Europe! That's the true goal of so called "Novorussia"!

Attached: war.png (1084x593, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biXrSTtzTVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good fuck those fascists

It's been long known that Putin is an autistic EU4 IRL larper that wants to bring back muh glorious soviet union. UGH what could have been!

>Ruskies want to dominate the Black Sea and Danube river
b&r

>Poles and Hohols bombed into stone age
Why arent we living in the best timeline yet ??

So how likely is it that a war happens now?

Also there is already a thread here dumb poleshit

>t. hohol immigrant
Based Russians BTFO'ing banderite navy. Hope they sink all of these ukrop fucks.

>banderite navy.

Do they still have any navy after giving up Crimea without fight?

Germany could be fucked too if Russians manage to take over main and future trade routes in Eurasia. Then you would need to pay Russians not only for gas and oil, but also for trade permissions. Don't forget that German economy is based in 80% on export.

> beginning war on sunday

one more proof that ruskies are still godless

Cant you, Czechia and Hungary just ally up with ukraine. Fuck Duginism. Russia is like a paper tiger on the offense in foreign terrotory

Why the fuck did jannies delete the other thread?

4channel is no place for Russian propaganda
And every thread about Russia doing things is
Or at least that how they programmed the NSA bot janny

>Cant you, Czechia and Hungary just ally up with ukraine.

This alliance of sheer power would surely stop Ruskies, no doubt. But seriously: Russia just wants to be very needed for both: China and the USA, because it knows that the more needed it is, the more it can get in return. Dominating Black Sea and Danube region is going to complicate a lot of things for both: China and the USA.

advertisers don't want "russian bot" propaganda and I guess there were a lot of russian posts
I swear this place is becoming youtube with no videos

Wtf is a danube
Fucking przchizhek I bet it's something only a pole would know even exists, much less is important

Polish geopolitics, can't make sense of them

I don't think so. Russians respect strength, and Germans, in fact, are the strongest nation in Europe. There are only Russians, Germans, French, British and Italians, others are just leeches.

An average ruskie peasant doesn't need to understand strategic plans of his masters, so i don't blame you for your ignorance

bitter virgin wrote this post

you're still a virgin even if you fucked a goat abdul

>Germans, French, British and Italians

All of them are weak nowadays. Bankrupt, indebted, disarmed and/or too focused on their own internal problems to have any will and strenght to act abroad.

Based.

I dream of the days where minor military skirmishes between countries were a common occurrence.

FUCK! I don't want to die.

Poland and the UK are the only strong powers in Europe nowadays.

poland is the brothel of germany, wojciech

I think you misspelled "France"
The only nuke power that builds domestic planes and tanks

that was meant figuratively, cretin

Dunai/Donau/Дyнaй

It's been a long time since Ukraine has been trying to block sea access in the Kerch strait. It's entirely their fault.

>slavoids killing each other
why should anyone care

You are retarded, Italians are garbage in warfare. Wow what a strong country literally left their allies high and dry in ww2 after accomplishing nothing. And France? Napoleon has been dead for a very long time

Oil $ 35. When?

1) You watch too much PISS tv if you think that the danube and the black sea have any value as trade routes nowadays
2) China wont allow it even if Russia had the possiblity (they have not)

I really wish we'd actually fucking send some RN warships over there.

Ukraine playing retarded games again

based russia end that pathetic excuse for a nation

Attached: DnuxQAGW4Agd5Tx.jpg (633x355, 35K)

t. basement warrior

Why are Russians so nasty?

All you do is steal and murder. You voted for this shit and every last one of you praise Putin here.

Why hasn't the Russian propaganda machine kicked in to say Ukraine started it? Usually they're faster than this.

yeah mate what we really need right now are pointless military interventions
retard

>You voted for this shit
> 2018
> still believes that elections means smth in CIS region

Based hope they will sink the Romanian fleet too.

Sorry

I don't

They actually did

Oh, not on the English language ones that I've seen.

are you so brave outside, or are you locked in your basement, slant eyed subhuman?

You forgot nukes
Boom, end of the world, play again

They should be sunk into the Marianas trench and blown up.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

youtube.com/watch?v=biXrSTtzTVI

is this dota or is this real life??

Every last one Russian on the internet praises Putin and spams gore about Ukrainian soldiers. Polls are sky high for Putin. Approval rates are in the 80-90 range and rest goes to even more hard lined candidates.

This is what they want. Every time you talk to Russian here remember that on the other end of the lines there is someone who wishes these attacks to happen. And for what? Pluto sized clay isn't enough? A country with nukes needs better defensive positions? ffs

They are not like us.

Subversives like you will be dealt with. You'll rebuild Russia with your bare hands and fertilize the soil with your body.

Big things are being decided now in Eurasia that can have direct impact on turning US dollar and UK pound into worthless piece of paper. If the UK was strong enough to intervene, it would surely do.

Пpaвильнo.нeфиг гpaницy нapyшaть.

There, in the east of Ukraine, more than 10k soldiers died in the war with the Russians. Why so much attention so little things?

Distelbeckhof 102
45327 Essen
come visit me and lets see, but dont worry i will use lube, bottom whore

No kuka vittu ny jotain ryssää osaa.

Mitä sääkään Saksassa teet, jos se ryssälä on niin hieno maa?

Come on
Finnish soldiers are posted in the ME participating in wars that killed more people that conflict in Ukraine
You don't give a shit

Putin's a thug but West (mostly US) created him and his popularity.

uh

Я дoгaдывaлcя, чтo кopaбли бeз мaтa нe пoвopaчивaют... Я тaк пoнимaю чтo чeм кpyчe мaт, тeм мeньшe paдиyc paзвapoтa

>Why are Russians so nasty?
>All you do is steal and murder. You voted for this shit and every last one of you praise Putin here.

Carl von Clausewitz used to say that not the attacker should be blamed for war, but the attacked, because his weakness provoked the attacker to attack. Russia just belives in survival of the fittest, while Finland and the rest of so called "Western world" belives in rights of fags and animals.

>every last one of you praise Putin here
Just imagine being this brainwashed.

Attached: 1442075326752.jpg (900x1271, 382K)

Russians should be hunted down and executed desu

they are feminized basemnt dweller that fap to 2d
very similar to russian imageboard poster
real men go clubbing and lifting while you losers discuss about irrelevant geopolitics and what women phenotype you prefer, despite being an eternal virgin

why is everyone applauding russia

Democrats refused to fight the war when they were invading, how would Trump without Republican cooperation start the war over a border skirmish?
Ruskies got what they wanted and no-one will fight them for it.

Jeśli jesteś z Polski daj kciuka

>real men go clubbing and lifting while you losers discuss about irrelevant geopolitics

I do both. Check mate.

Attached: 20181106_160255.jpg (2560x1440, 948K)

It's not Russia's fault. Ukraine has been trying to aggravate them in the region.

> facts are irrelevant
Yep thought so
Only Russian soldiers kill people, Crimea is worse than Iraq, thanks for your input, Mr BBCNPC#553264898

good for you, you are a real man unlike 80% of ""men"" itt who play basemnt warrior while waiting for their momma to bring them to bed

It's over

Attached: file.png (584x340, 113K)

Trump approved delivering lethal weapons to Ukraine, something Obama didn't
That should go into your calculus

embarassment #457
ukiraine should be dissolved tbqh

Sounds like they started it.

Nord Stream 2 soon.

Attached: article-23504.png (730x340, 12K)

> 2% of GDP growth

That's a stagnation

1 лaйк = Mинyc oдин пoляк

With the coming amount of Ukrainian refugees how big % of Poland will be Ukrainian now?

Only in economies that run on debt. 'Eternal growth' is not eternal.

>With the coming amount of Ukrainian refugees how big % of Poland will be Ukrainian now?

Ruskies are flooding us with the hohol trash because they want to make a russian speaking country out of us and annex us eventually without one shot fired

>RASSIYA STRONK
>Literally "fix" their ships with wood

Attached: 1543147882_46999494_2167255270258936_948458525623844864_n-1024x768-kerch.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Guess Trump has bigger balls than Obama.
But you know the US was arming Ukraine during Obama season. Democrats just don't want the responsibility so it's all CIA and "private companies" delivering the goods.

That's a tarpaulin lmao

They didn't start a war when Russia stole Crimea and put soldiers in East Ukraine, so they won't start a war now

>If we can't see the hole it's not there

Putin has higher approval rates than most western leaders he would probably still get 55-60% in a fair election

Hmmm
Even worse
>Russians tape tarps to massive holes in the side of their ship because they can't repair them

How many times did you reset your router today?

Finland didn't fight in Iraq. Who did Finnish soldiers kill in Afghanistan? Ukraine never attacked Russian soil, Afghanistan did attack USA.

Your war is a straight out attack war on Ukraine but It's not a surprise that you don't get that. Why is it so hard for Russians to admit even online that attacking Ukraine is bad? There's no argument for it being a good thing.

>we have no chance to win a military confrontation unless we are 100% backed by our (((NATO))) overlords

>Afghanistan did attack USA
you sound like a brainwashed mud boomer last time i checked the terrorist all came from Saudi Arabia

>Afghanistan did attack USA
lol what

I for one welcome our new non-arab immigrants

Umm Al-Qaeda operated from within Afghanistan and the Taliban didn't want to turn them over???

I really don’t understand the motives of these types of guys. You already have money and power, why should you give two shits about making your country """"""great""""""?

Russia never attacked Ukrainian soil either.
And the Ukrainian ships were violating borders and strategically cutting off sea access. This was a deliberate attempt to escalate a conflict ahead of the elections.

Ukraine was a mistake