The only way to save LINK

Hey Linkies,

Convince Sergey to switch to SkyFiber. As a holder of both, this is the only way to save LINK.

Sky/Link partnership WHEN?

Attached: 1527616748740.png (3000x2961, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
cx.skycoin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>As a holder of both
go figure
falling only for the most obvious scams
epitome of /biz
congratulations

Are you legitimately retarded or just stupid? What does your portfolio look like, lets decide your IQ

user i don't know what to say
you deranged minds really worry me sometimes
i guess you have amb and 0xbtc too?

but seriously, what are you holding senpai?

Cos the point is not that every coin /biz likes is a scam it's that 9 times out of 10 by the time u see it shilled on biz its already too late to get in. If you'd bought 0xbtc beforre the shilling you'd be a rich man. Same with Sky. Link is an exception lol

WHAT ARE YOU HOLDING SENPAI?

btc and a minor position of four alts you would'nt know anyway (one maybe, but when i see it shilled here because i told you than i will get nervous)

>Convince Sergey to switch to SkyFiber. As a holder of both, this is the only way to save LINK.

The only way to save link is to hire the gravio team to develop it

>link
>team

pick one

Lol
>btc and minor positions aka shitcoins

Antshares and Eth were shilled here too faggot. Gtfo here fucking retard

nearly every shit gets shilled here
some more and some less

Youre not telling me which coins youre holding because you know theyre shit unless you have Skycoin or Link

>the only way to save LINK.
youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

Attached: linkpepeeyes.jpg (245x198, 34K)

I think you're reacting this way because deep down you know he is right

I talked to Sergey. He's busy mass generating new emails for the KittyCash Airdrop. Coming to SkyFiber in August he said

Currently, Sky Fiber is the only blockchain technology that fits the demanding needs of the ChainLink Network. ChainLink already needs to support all smart contract networks, so there is no use remaimning on Ethereum. They need to have high transaction speeds without the possibility of congestion or interruption. Any network that uses only one blockchain is hamstrung by random spikes in activity caused by mob user mania. ChainLink is a very ambitious project and will require numerous iterations and upgrades over its lifetime, this would make good use of the versatility of Skycoins CX programming language. cx.skycoin.net/ Because Obelisk is basically free, the Skycoin ecosystem allows for full incentivization towards the goal of a project. ChainLink makes heavy use of off chain architecture, coinhours can provide powerful antispam and collateral functions to that end, while CXO provides an immutable communication protocol that can help to provide greater decentralization for offchain mechanisms. Moving ChainLink over to Sky Fiber is really a nobrainer.

Attached: SkyLink.png (435x361, 318K)

Skycoin is a security. Nexus isn't. Sorry pal.

"demanding needs" is redundant you pajeet

>"demanding needs" is redundant
>pajeet

no, it's not.

skycucks are the incels of crypto

Attached: 0*zVEZm6ALtGUORPLo.jpg (740x410, 87K)

They sell OTC and make hardware that they sell with the same funds.

How fucking retarded are you.

For those who care that is selling securities without a license and the US will extradite over it.

not specific to sky at all, if SEC cracked down crypto is back to 2015 levels.

No it uniquely specific because they sell through their website to fund hardware.

Literally the only other coins that sell through their websites are safex and bitconnect