This was the happiest moment of my life

This was the happiest moment of my life.

Attached: vlcsnap-00005-1478676877.jpg (900x506, 126K)

That's incredibly sad.

t. incel

t. libtard snowflake

t virgin

I mean, I can understand the joy of seeing America be degraded and humiliated globally for an American vassal state but surely you have more pressing concerns in your country.

Mine was the 5th of March 2018

Triggered, snowflakes?

t. life scum

> the best moment in my life happened when a foreign country had elections
It is very sad.

This

You fail to see the bigger picture. Trump's election honestly felt like it was a calling to something higher, greater than all ourselves. The perversion of the globalist left had finally been overturned and God had appointed a viceroy on earth to lead the flock back to the light

Shut up, salty libtards.

neck it, tight

Go to hell, Fake News

They say Australia is a USA puppet
I kind of agree to that statement after your post desu

It's especially weird because Australia has a right-wing party in power that routinely pisses off liberal media because of their callous treatment of illegal immigrants but somehow he is still frustrated and feels more joy from American elections

Losing my virginity to a milf was mine

Though that lasted over the course of several days

From me rubbing/massaginh her naked body in bed
To getting a bj from her
From her playgrinding on me and then me pulling down her panties and fugging her really hard

Thanks for reading.

Julius Caesar. George Washington. Abraham Lincoln. Winston Churchill. Ronald Reagan. Donald Trump.

Its not often that a truly great leader, who is beloved by the people and respected by the world comes around. But when he does, you will know it. Among the greats is Donald Trump, a man who like the great men of old, will be remembered and revered for generations as the man who lead America to the shining new era of human greatness.

Attached: 1539468811369.jpg (1200x1520, 463K)

>a calling to something higher, greater than all ourselves
>God had appointed a viceroy on earth
Hmmmm...

Attached: trump_kipa.jpg (620x412, 19K)

The Bible speaks of THE LORD returning to earth. I believe that Donald Trump is the Christ reborn. He is beautiful and holy in every way. I will NEVER believe otherwise.

Dude... Lay off the drugs.

When Jesus walked the earth, he was mocked, ridiculed, hated, and slandered. It reminds me a lot of Donald trump and what he has to go through every day. Thank you Donald for your selfless sacrifice to lead America!

what did you gain from this?

Really nice blogpost desu

Sounds hot, pls greentext

cringe

t. military base seppo

how's it feel not being able to go out your military base without the risk of getting HEEM'D by an aussie bvll?

For me it was November 6th, 2018 around 10:30 Central Standard Time.

Attached: 3827585F-855D-4E37-B1FB-04D1025E9351.jpg (750x376, 105K)

This was the happiest moment of my life.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Based BLAIR

Attached: F121055A-E3BB-422C-BF23-4938CE1F14F9.jpg (460x288, 34K)

I want MORE tax cuts
I want MORE conservatives on the Supreme Court
I want the WALL
I want Hillary and Obama in JAIL

This is WHY I support President Trump!

lol

Never stop the thread spamming, godspeed user

was she black?

>>>/Jow Forums/

Attached: A9DA5C0D-A7FE-4E69-BD87-E60DF8D178D8.jpg (800x721, 183K)

trump >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hillary

thank you for reminding be based aussie

Attached: 1527296219272.jpg (1280x720, 103K)