I am going to laugh so hard when this garbage makes me rich

I am going to laugh so hard when this garbage makes me rich.

Attached: 35546_.jpg (350x350, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My first vacation once rich will be to go to Africa and go on safaris so I can watch lions and wild dogs disembowel their prey. So tired of watching this on YouTube and not being able to see it in real life

nice idea user, I want to travel to some wild area in australia to watch the abos siphon fuel out of some aussies jeep

Sydney.

I will go to remote african velages to fuck litle kids giving them 0.01 link each

That happens in the capitol?

Shit poor people mentalities. Get rich and throw it all into a reliable investment and live off of the gains. Or liquidate your crypto and invest in physical investments like Real estate.

Sydney is a cesspool

Attached: 1513394783070.png (218x231, 9K)

yeah i was there on vacation a while back drunk walking through the ching chong town on the way to a movie and a couple cops were trying to arrest a drunken abo pissing on the sidewalk. i stopped to watch and laugh at the lady cop try to arrest him. dumb bitch. sydney is filth and there are too many gooks. so i've been looking at etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be and there's 16mil link on binance right now. lot's of people have been sending hundreds of thousands to millions of link the past week from wallets that haven't moved tokens in 30-200 days. also they move link from their primary wallet to a secondary and then send the link to binance from the secondary, as if they're concealing it? like this asshole had 200k link he moved into his wallet 149days ago, and over the past 16 hours he moved it all to binance. something is afoot.

Don't listen to this guy Got to Darwin or Alice Springs

so your saying that were about to be dumped on....

i don't think so. here's an example.

Attached: why.png (1056x307, 29K)

what does this mean user?

Attached: If+anyone+has+that+pepe+id+appreciate+it+_1b3ddbf7efabbfc18f9ad30121a46e14.jpg (655x527, 44K)

the price will go up soon.

but why would there be a sudden price movement without the release of mainnet unless another pump and dump is being coordinated. MAybe theyre trying to scare people to selling. im ride or die on this user. My 18k link will never be sold for a couple years.

Lol shit poor mentality is you.

Get rich with link and then transfer it to real estate... the most overinflated worst investment on the planet right now. You realize interest rates have been criminally suppressed at 0% for almost a decade now right? You realize housing will lose at LEAST 50% of its value soon, right?

You realie fiat currencies are failing all over the world right?

You put those profits into real money and real savings. Gold. Then you wait for the deflationary collapse of all asset prices and scoop up a mansion for a few ounces of gold (converted to the new currency)

Lol listen to this boomer faggot

Tell me what boomer actually says this? Have you ever actually heard a normie boomer with 80% of his wealth in the Jew rig stock market overexposed in 401k's shill gold like this and call it real money and real savings... of which it is?

Gold is real savings, right?

fuck off kiwi

JUST

Attached: 00042202034024.jpg (1537x931, 287K)

when tho? how much longer

this is the best thing I've seen all day. link has lost 50 spots in the last few months. The longer it is outside the top 100 the harder it is going to be to get back in.