Peru > Mexico

Peru > Mexico
do you agree?

Attached: 1537635468949.png (2518x1024, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldhistoria.com/mapuches-better-warrriors-than-aztecs_topic124391.html
cruxnow.com/global-church/2016/06/08/wave-church-attacks-chile-complex-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=KhlGw_fBSC0
learnodo-newtonic.com/inca-achievements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Empire#Arts_and_technology
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_noche_boca_arriba
oglobo.globo.com/mundo/governador-renuncia-no-chile-apos-morte-de-jovem-mapuche-desencadear-protestos-23248927
noticias.r7.com/internacional/testemunha-de-morte-de-mapuche-no-chile-denuncia-violencia-policial-22112018
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/inca-khipus-code-discovery-peru/
sciencenews.org/article/twisted-textile-cords-may-contain-clues-inca-messages
bostonglobe.com/metro/massachusetts/2017/12/26/how-harvard-freshman-helped-crack-mystery-inca-code/asr6ifIpLoFXNQHA3AQdwO/story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Borgia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>basically naked

based mexicans

Attached: yeees.jpg (238x253, 18K)

>comparable to rome in both size and acomplishments
say that to me irl and ill bash your teeth in you shameless spic

Keep coping.

>incas
You forgot
>got JUSTed so hard that whole empire collapsed even before the first spaniard stepped on their soil
>their "huge, poweful" empire got conquered by Pizarro and 10 drunkards in a couple of days

You forgot they failed to inflict a single casualty in their last battle

>comparable to rome
>get's owned by 100 shinybois
lmao what

Peru can't fish anymore

>inca
>strategies
kek

More like Mapuche>All

>The failures of the most civilized cultures in this continent like the Incas and the Aztec to oppose a serious military resistance is evident in retrospect, the Aztec resisted for three years - the Mapuches for 350 years of successful resistance - The Incas of Peru for instance, succumbed without a struggle; Peru was one of the easiest conquest the Spaniards ever made, there does not seem to have been one pitched battle in the field between the Spaniards and the Inca's armies.

worldhistoria.com/mapuches-better-warrriors-than-aztecs_topic124391.html

Attached: serveimage-79.jpg (525x350, 75K)

Peruvian food is based and greatly unappreciated.
why?

all natives get killed

Attached: 1535192279291.jpg (960x720, 138K)

Now that's based.

Yes. Peruvian seems based

I remember that when I studiet America conquest Mapuche were always a problem kek. Based

damn i love being a MAPUCHE BVLL

It's wrong, but what do you expect from whatever butthurt wanted to make el peruANO look like a chad

Attached: Traditional Aztec clothing.jpg (700x525, 91K)

Tlaxcala > Mapuche > all
they were unironically the smartest natives
>notice superior Spanish tech
>help Spaniards destroy the vile Aztecniggers
>convert to Christianity and become direct vassal of the Spanish crown back in Europe (free from New Spain control and independent in all but name)
>even became considered Conquistadores themselves and given lands to settle in Northern Mexico
>still exist to this day as a Mexican state

you can try to hopelessly swim against the tides of history or you can make the best of your situation...

Attached: tlaxcala.jpg (1590x1060, 316K)

>Peru

Attached: 133546454654.jpg (950x680, 443K)

It's a different thing to conquer CIVILIZED peoples with homes, obligations, property, literacy, hygiene standards, who pay taxes, who cannot outside of some military autists hope to survive in the wilderness than it is to conquer nomads who can rebuild the hovels they live in on half a day's work, own nothing they can't carry and are doing hunting/gathering as a fulltime profession, if you live like a guerrila fighter it isn't hard to transition into one.

>The Incas of Peru for instance, succumbed without a struggle; Peru was one of the easiest conquest the Spaniards ever made
This I won't dispute

Tlaxcalans were first defeated into submission and then got cucked hard by the Spaniards, those settlers in northern Mexico weren't exactly voluntaries.

Pictured is the Tlaxcalan prince who led the assault into Tenochtitlán, he was dishonoured by Cortés on trumped up charges and executed as a reward.

Today Tlaxcalans do nothing but LARP as the people they betrayed.

Attached: Xicohtencatl.jpg (980x651, 123K)

>Being a christian and a cuck

"Back in April, in the place where one church was attacked, those responsible left a sign saying: “Every church will be burnt down. Leave! Freedom to theMapuchepolitical prisoners.”

Mapuche are still alive and fighting.

cruxnow.com/global-church/2016/06/08/wave-church-attacks-chile-complex-history/

Attached: IglesiaQuemadaChileSanSebastian_ObispadoVillarrica_080316.jpg (680x378, 49K)

>hopelessly
600 years later, still wrong

Attached: not_cucks.jpg (660x370, 83K)

>comparable to rome in both size and acomplishments
What the fuck?

>filename
Based

No. But thanks for the appreciation though.

the Tahuantinsuyu was way more advanced than the Aztec is not even funny to compare at this point. I think that image is comparing between Kings rather than empires.

see how all the satelite states of Peru get seething mad when talking about the great Inca empire, which was born in PERU, developed in PERU, and everyone today peruvians are regarded as INCAS. fucking seething mad cucks

Pic related book with the theory that Incas had an expedition to oceania, they even brought black slaves from Melanesia.

video in spanish that explains a well regarded theory
youtube.com/watch?v=KhlGw_fBSC0

fuck forgot about pic

Attached: del busto yupanqui.jpg (482x388, 57K)

sorry but no aztecs were best
thats not to say the subhumans that exist there nowadays live up to it (theyre basically the betas that betrayed aztecs)

Attached: tenochtitlan.jpg (1200x630, 221K)

learnodo-newtonic.com/inca-achievements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Empire#Arts_and_technology
they had skull surgery and shit like that
they also invented potatoes

>the Tahuantinsuyu was way more advanced than the Aztec is not even funny to compare at this point
Yeah, illiterates with no records or history, sure thing user

The Incas are literally portrayed as memes (eg South Park) whereas the terror of the Aztec lives on as a legend in literature
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_noche_boca_arriba

>theyre basically the betas that betrayed aztecs
They're the people Cuuahtemoc died to save dumb fuck

Attached: Tortura de Cuauhtémoc por Hernan Cortés.jpg (1500x978, 1.71M)

>great Inca empire, which was born in PERU, developed in PERU, and everyone today peruvians are regarded as INCAS
And you think that's something to be proud about because...?

The sad part of it is that nowadays the Mapuche are treated as vagabonds and pariahs in Chile...
The Aztecs and Incas at least have some kinda a respect in Mexican and Peru culture.

But talking about badass Natives there were the Charrus, and indigenous group loocated in the South of Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay and influenced the culture of this countries. it's said they were brave and fearless warrior and use to ride there horses like in the pic to deceive the enemy... But If I'm not mistaken they kinda disappeared and nowadays few people know what the were or gave some kinda of respect.

Attached: charruas cavaleiros.jpg (640x417, 76K)

>The sad part of it is that nowadays the Mapuche are treated as vagabonds and pariahs in Chile...
They are not

Incas
>giant ass fucking army comprised of all manners of tribes and weapons
>developed a state comprised trading system where they could clothe and feed everyone for 4 years with 1 year of production, in one of the worst places to have agriculture in the world
> complex road system that it stands to this day, even the peruvian government used some of those roads to make them into modern roads for cars, compared many times to roman roads
> Literally salied to oceania
>complex writing system of tied knots that recorded history, stories, and accounts of agriculture
> Polished structures of megalithic stone that baffles people, even to this day still standing. Half the cities in the region of Cuzco are made with cuzco stone made hundreds of years ago
>Domesticated the Llama, Alpaca and guinea pig
>Tons of fucking gold everywhere

I said what I read on the news some time ago.
If I'm wrong Mapuchepill me.

shouldnt have bothered, look at you now youre a laughable literal narco shithole

>>complex writing system

Attached: Wheres the proofs.jpg (312x253, 46K)

bro incas had a writing system, only problem is that they were made from wool, named quipus, most of them got burned by the spaniard heretics and their use lost because only a few people could read them

No, 5 million Mexicans go to bed hungry each night because they will not lie, cheat or steal, the people are not its oppressors and we're trying change the peaceful way

The people of Cuauhtemoc are the people of Zapata

Attached: Emiliano-Zapata.jpg (800x440, 58K)

Mapuches are just see as average Chileans, they are not considered lesser citizens or shit like that

only edgelords and Pinochet bootlickers dislike them, most ppl specially down south embrace them as part of their mestizo heritage, last week we had huge protests because of (alleged) cases of police brutality refering to the killing of a Toqui's grandson

Assuming the speculations you've made on Quipus being anything more than a ledger system it wasn't able to record history or literature, it's not a writing system

Attached: Quipu.jpg (1438x944, 744K)

>it's not a writing system
why?

>history or literature

They were shit, it's just that there was nothing on worth where they lived, just like the eskimos, it wasnt worth it.

t. butthurt cr*ollo

I mean this:
oglobo.globo.com/mundo/governador-renuncia-no-chile-apos-morte-de-jovem-mapuche-desencadear-protestos-23248927

noticias.r7.com/internacional/testemunha-de-morte-de-mapuche-no-chile-denuncia-violencia-policial-22112018

and other cases of violence against Mapuche people in the past. it really doesn't seem that they are treated as an normal Chilean

I didn't saw you posting this:
before I post this:

Mapuche last name
>ñancucheo
>millanpi
>mariquiño
>catrillanca
>Huayquifil

fucking horrible desu

Inca last names
>Condorcanqui
>Huapaya
>Vilca
>chanka
>Choquehuanca
>Paucar
and of course
>Quispe

fucking based

>Quis
>PE

kek

big if true

>Condorcaqui
>Huapapaya
>Huila
>Changa
>Chochahuanga
>Pajear
and of course
>Chiste

Attached: laughter3.png (508x500, 536K)

I'm the rapa nui poster, not white, i'm pointing out an historical fact. Outside of PORTS chile was worthless, the mapuches were not good at war at all, in fact they only would zerg rush at night. The belic myth around them was build by criollos to turn the mestizo poorfags against the royalists, nicolas palacios is a joke and the mapuche people in general are seen as lazy poorfags regardless if they are liked or disliked. Even your average leftie commie will say they are lazy and lack organization skills. Militar expeditions in central and southern Chile were extremely small, usually just around 50 men, spain never tried to conquer them, just to avoid their bullshit, most of their culture was developed AFTER independence and AFTER contact with the spanish, before that they were just stone age retards. There's a reason why their "SACRED headpiece" is made of spanish silver, they were nothing, they are a modern tribe, the mapuche are in a way similat to the COMANCHE, where their development and culture was shaped by external factors, like the spanish getting rid of the incas or chileans pushing them to the south.
They are not, but people wasnt mad about a dead mapuche, they die all the time, regardless of political preferences in chile most people reserve their opinions on the conflict at least they are commies or far right idiots, the reason is that most people don't know much about what happens in araucania and both sides are seen as "wrong". The outrage comes from the lies that were told and the conspiracy by the police that included lying about a sex-tape and stolen cars. People in general are not supporting the mapuche cause, but they are mad with the police and some politics.

Attached: 1826southamerica2400.jpg (2400x3075, 1.05M)

the were tho, new studies on quipus are showing that they were much more than counting systems.

THe problem is that it's so weird than hierogliphics, which are easy to interpret (compared to fucking knots)

>absolutely SEETHING at the aesthethic of

QUISPE

Attached: 1455511503542.jpg (640x640, 86K)

lol
my last name is huapaya
>huapapaya

yes. peru is based. mexico is hell on earth

Nice cock. Surprisingly it is very fitting in this thread.

Cite your studies, I'll wait

Attached: noble Azteca.jpg (433x366, 58K)

not studies but reports of those studies
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/inca-khipus-code-discovery-peru/
sciencenews.org/article/twisted-textile-cords-may-contain-clues-inca-messages

Holy shit you fucking cringelord, just the fact that you speak a Latin-based languge when Rome was on the other side of the Ocean is enough proof that you larping indios aren't comparable to Rome

bostonglobe.com/metro/massachusetts/2017/12/26/how-harvard-freshman-helped-crack-mystery-inca-code/asr6ifIpLoFXNQHA3AQdwO/story.html

>The Inca used khipus — the colorful, three-dimensional string systems — as record-keeping devices to tally census data, inventory resources, and record narratives such as royal histories, myths, and songs.

>mfw it was used as recording history, art and inventory
>mfw it's basically a writing system

fucking kill yourself chochimilco

go back to Jow Forums aryan master

I'll have to give you credit that's better sources than the tabloids you guys usually quote, it's still no evidence but it does at least look like a credible posibility

Stay jealous

Attached: Aztec codex2.jpg (622x735, 157K)

>writes in Spanish
>on a Peruvian post
>on a congolese graffity sharing forum
ma..mapusomething stronk¡¡
>filename in English

aren't the codex made after the spaniards colonized Mexico? Serious question because wikipedia said in wikipedia it says they were all post colonial.

But still they made it in their native language which is impressive, in Cusco they were indigenous scholars who made their accounts of history but in spanish.

Attached: Incanato.jpg (1017x521, 205K)

Aztecs vs Incas today

Attached: Mexico-Perú size.png (859x652, 97K)

Well, mexicans still behead people on a daily basis so i guess mexico wins on a cultural level.

Not all codex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Borgia

Not the other peruANO posting on this thread, but this is cringe.

by that logic """"american"" ""culture""" is the only one in the entire world

both were amerindian savages

Mapuches btfo

this is why colombians we always be regarded as the niggers of south america. You might have some nice cities (2 only) and hot women, but your whole fucking culture is shameful and incredibly prejudiced against native culture; that's why you'll never progress enough. Whole fucking colombian culture revolves around sucking the US cock and buying all their shit from them. You have nothing to be proud of, the only thing colombia is known for in the world is for being violent pieces of shit, don't you ever forget that.

>P-parce. no me siento bien

Attached: 1444274171891.png (400x400, 24K)

This is why no one likes Colombians. What a shitty country, honest to God. Is there even a Colombian culture?

It involves donkeys

Ahh.. La vieja Banda Oriental.. Good memeries.

the mapuches vandwagon their "rebelious" nature to Promaucaes and pincuche types who tried to defy the incas but were BTFO in the battle of Maule. the truth is that Incas afte the battle decided that there was nothing worth conquering south of the Maule and fucked off north. They did this many times with tons of amazon tribes that were in the stone age, no clothes, no agriculture, just hunter gatherer cultures that were not worth saving. Inca rule brought other people clothes, culture and technological advancements that made the living standards of everyone UP. i wonder why the chilean mestizos get all puffed up at the idea of being the niggers of precolombian Andes.

yE

>killed

Attached: 1305925979924.png (817x669, 272K)

hey Athaualpa in order to outline your civilization, you dont have to undestimate others.

just sayin.

that should be said to chilean revisionists who made the mapuches something they really aren't.

Its not just others he is talking about, but the ones that conquered Lima

Have you seen the tripe you people have been posting?

Attached: pepe11.jpg (306x306, 61K)

Feels good being part of the superior native group that was able to repeal the Spanish scum

>your whole fucking culture is shameful and incredibly prejudiced against native culture

partially true, but is not different from the rest of america. At least we still have some based native groups left. I buy my food from them , they are the only ones I trust in order to have healthy organic food.

Mapuches are interesting tho, their political organization was unique. Besides that they stood against the paellas, and were never conquered. And they still fighting.

There were power struggles back in peru too. But you are right, the narrative is pretty weird, the Picunche is were most mestizos came from, not the mapuches, but currently there's this idea that if a people spoke mapudungun they were mapuches, even when they had clear cultural differences. The mapuche narrative is bizarre, it's pushed by conservatives and praised by the lefties. But at the end of the day the retarded "mapuche warrior culture" narrative it's just glamorisation of poverty, vulnerability and painting the past of some natives in gold. The spanis, the inca and chile could had erased the mapuches at any minute of history, it's just that it was not worth it.
I support mapuches as poorfag farmers that were screwed by the state, if they want independence i would support them, but i believe that they are that, victims, weak pissed off victims that fell for their own memes. Even mexico has natives that live as natives, mapuches on the other hand live as really poor rural mestizos from the 60s and just happen to still practice their religion, more like neopagans than the real deal (as pointed out before, many of their myths and religious practices didnt exist 300 years ago)

>The spanis, the inca and chile could had erased the mapuches at any minute of history, it's just that it was not worth it.
hahahahaha

Jijiji los indios peleando a ver cuál flecha llega más lejos

Attached: come on.png (399x277, 180K)

what about the maya?

>they are all mestizos

That myth is used to erase history and identity. A native is a rightful owner of the land, while a mestizo is just another wageslave.

They were another level of Chad.

can you tell me where is this mapucheland? i can't find it on a map, only Chile and Argentina

Not comparable, the Maya were way superior to any

Hello

i'm not even saying they are mestizos, i'm claiming the mapuche way of life and culture is not more "native" than your average gaucho. Also, in chile you can't claim to be mapuche even if you are 0% native, so that argument doesnt take away any right to land. You are mapuche if: You have mapuches on either side of your family, you grew up/live on a mapuche community or if you marry/are adopted by a mapuche.