Let's be honest here. This coins is going nowhere because why? Well here's a list of whys:

Let's be honest here. This coins is going nowhere because why? Well here's a list of whys:

-Can you really imagine this being used in online shops let alone real life shops? It looks like it's carved out by an amateur who plays minecraft in his day time. The logo looks like it's a fucking virtual game boy zelda token. Super Mario coins look better than this shit.

-Can you really imagine a decent average person using this shit? Buying coffee with this shit? Nope.

-The "team" really aren't professionals, and I doubt they'll achieve anything substantial in the long run. The main developer created a diagram of the "lava wallet" out of paint with memes and emojis in it. Fucking really?

-The "tech" is not useful at all although unique but really doesn't "emulate" nor can it compete with the original Bitcoin because the "tech" of this doesn't really secure the network.

-What's stopping others from launching their own mineable token and manage the project in a more professional approach than this shitcoin? Nothing. Better wait until someone does than buying into this hopeless token.

That's all. I'm not taking any comments.

Attached: 36060731.png (460x460, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xb6ed7644c69416d67b522e20bc294a9a9b405b31#balances
larvalabs.com/cryptopunks/details/1164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Again, this is not going to outclass Bitcoin.

It's a nice try but will fail ultimately. Bitcoin is established. You can't expect Bitcoiners to start flocking over some 4 month old shitcoin that barely has any advantages other than "Well it can interact with Ethereum".

Nope.

Yes

Awww baby didn't buy at $.60 sad

HEY
the man said he's not taking comments.

>because why?
understanding 0xBTC:
1. 0xBTC uses same hashing algo like Bitcoin
and posible mining 0xBTC with ASIC hardware
2. But dont have public avalable 0xBTC miner with ASIC support
3. The reward_halfing time is very low
4. So now most coins actualy mined buy the developer
-----------------------
Summary: it the same Pajeet-Pansun scheme like picture related, good luck investing in this scam

Attached: lintrain.jpg (1024x692, 153K)

downvote...fukin redditors.,,

get out rajesh. you're not wanted and those streets aren't just going to shit in themselves

Hahahha this is going to be good in a couple of years

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-022734.jpg (1080x1920, 761K)

1. Bitcoins design isn't any better.

2.Yes because they already do on markets

3. Neither was bitcoin.

4. See this thread for reasons to explain why you are wrong about the tech aspect.

5. Then why don't you do it? Also I bet you are mad because you didn't think of it yourself.

>not taking any comments
>cant wait 5 minutes before replying to his own thread

Wheres the professional team outdoing BTC? I mean who would want to use something decentralized, uncontrolled and created by a faceless person.

Point me to a more fairly distributed token then

Attached: 0xMAN.png (931x525, 609K)

I can't even tell if this is a real reply anymore with all the newfags on the board now

>fairly distributed
lol:

we've been over this, rajesh. the developers aren't all 3600 holders. the top 3 are provably exchanges.

brainlet it is not on any centralized exchanges so no exchange is holding any

and if you claim it will be listed no it will not be listed

its not even actual mining. what a literal shitcoin.

OH look at that!
NOT EVEN 1%

Attached: 0xBTC holders.png (1297x787, 110K)

etherscan.io/token/0xb6ed7644c69416d67b522e20bc294a9a9b405b31#balances
DYOR faggot streetshitter

wow that’s beautiful

>IDEX wallet hur dur brainlet

That's so beautiful

>Can you really imagine this being used in online shops let alone real life shops?

Yes.

>It looks like it's carved out by an amateur who plays minecraft in his day time. The logo looks like it's a fucking virtual game boy zelda token. Super Mario coins look better than this shit.

The project is brand new, many successful coins have gone through rebrands.

>Can you really imagine a decent average person using this shit? Buying coffee with this shit? Nope.

Yes, the wallet possibilities are virtually endless.

>The "team" really aren't professionals, and I doubt they'll achieve anything substantial in the long run. The main developer created a diagram of the "lava wallet" out of paint with memes and emojis in it. Fucking really?

Software developers can't make graphs like marketing professionals. Shocker.

>The "tech" is not useful at all although unique but really doesn't "emulate" nor can it compete with the original Bitcoin because the "tech" of this doesn't really secure the network.

"muh tech."

>What's stopping others from launching their own mineable token and manage the project in a more professional approach than this shitcoin? Nothing. Better wait until someone does than buying into this hopeless token.

Yeah, because bitcoin wasn't forked a bunch of times. People have already tried with 0xLTC 0xCATE KIWI but 0xBTC was first to the party and is already on exchanges.

literally no one can even dump it. these fudders truly are desperate and i cannot blame them. securing my tokens wow i unironically can’t believe it.

and he is buying....

who here part of the 3786 crew??

I'm hodling till 1,000$

yes, IDEX....an EXCHANGE. retard

none of us, according to our cowfucking friend. unless we're all devs.

DECENTRALIZED any one can add any shitcoin to IDEX

Unironically this

It's fairly straight forward: once Ethereum goes proof of stake (expected to happen within the next year), 0xBTC will become the only proof of work currency with a decentralized distribution that can be used in trading pairs with other tokens on the Ethereum network.

Obviously, tokens issued in ICOs lack the fair distribution that would allow them to be effective for trading into other tokens (look up any token on etherscan and view its token holders page -- you will never find a token other than 0xBTC where the top 100 owns less than 60% of all tokens). Additionally, 0xBTC has advantages over "stablecoins" or stable tokens in that there is no third party to worry about. See Tether for example: it's unclear if the founders of Tether actually have enough USD to back each Tether. 0xBTC avoids that human point of failure by being autonomously distributed through a PoW-mining system. The 0xBitcoin name isn't just for kicks -- just as Bitcoin functions as a PoW entry into purchasing other coins, so will 0xBitcoin function as a PoW entry into purchasing other tokens.

One last point: proof of work mining is not meant to secure the network, it's meant to distribute the coin fairly. Often times I see people critique 0xBTC by saying that PoW mining is a waste as it's not securing a network. Again, the PoW mining is meant to ensure fair distribution (just as it does for BTC), which thus makes 0xBTC an attractive option to pair with other tokens. As of today, 0xBTC's most obvious use case is as a trading pair for other tokens once Ethereum goes proof of stake. However, there are other developments going on with this project that you should investigate on the discord.

Attached: 0X.png (374x372, 95K)

What exactly does mining this shitcoin do after all 21m coins are released from the contract?

It stops using electricity unlike BTC

Mining ends when all coins are released. It will survive on Ethereum's network.

So its just another worthless shitcoin like minerium.

so how are LINK and REQ treating you?

Yep, the only real core difference is there was not a heavy pre mine. So mongs see this as a fair coin.

Attached: nigga.gif (498x211, 1.38M)

Attached: A2A88744-7F6D-4C9D-8F9D-2DB0199634F1.png (800x729, 48K)

Attached: brainlety.png (657x539, 110K)

so who's paying you for all the shitposting, rajesh?

Bogs and Satoshi. They know what you're up to

>DANGEROUS

Attached: bog.jpg (1080x1073, 428K)

1. Crypto currency is not a rational market
2. Crypto currency is not a rational market
3. Crypto currency is not a rational market
4. Crypto currency is not a rational market
5. PoW only being used for distribution is not a flaw. ETHs consensus secures 0xBTC. Once the last 0xBTC is mined, no more proof of work is needed, as ETH will undoubtedly be PoStake or something else at that time. All the benefit of PoW (fair distribution), no exponential energy usage.
6. Nothing, I'd like to see that happen.

wow

larvalabs.com/cryptopunks/details/1164

A week ago it was only in 3000 wallets

0xBTC doesn't use BTC's hashing algo, it uses keccak

Buy when fud, sell when shills.

This is all planned, user.

This is going to $1,000 stop the FUD

>be dev
>mine for a day
>change address
>repeat

that chart means nothing.

rinse and repeat 3000 times eh bud?

Attached: 2e2109bcc7c341911c89dfc7dabafdc8833fd414e722305570e1d7b85a4624e2.jpg (1500x1125, 109K)

same with bitcoin

Attached: Wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Coin's up for 2 months so only 60, if they're clever they could've automated the process.

Perhaps but BTC has proven its value over a span of years, and as Satoshi gave himself 10% off the bat I doubt he mined much.

keep em coming though

Obviously its a possibility but what would be the purpose?