You have 15 points. Use them wisely

Baseline 50 IQ. 1 point for every +10 IQ.

Baseline 0/10 looks. 1 point for every +1/10 looks.

You must choose 1 of the options below so don't think you can be sneaky and just not take on debt if you don't have enough points otherwise. Also you cannot just declare bankruptcy to get rid of your debt. The only way to get rid of it would be to earn money and pay it off.
Money:
0 points: -$50 million (you are in debt)
1 point: -$5 million (you are in debt)
2 points: -$1 million (you are in debt)
3 points: -$100k (you are in debt)
4 points: $0
5 points: $50k
6 points: $250k
7 points: $1 million
8 points: $10 million
9 points: $50 million
10 points: $1 billion

Attached: C7x4T1lXkAEjIrH.jpg (800x748, 47K)

200 IQ
10/10
$1 billion
What do I win?

That would be 35 points. You only have 15.

easy
8p money
4p looks
3p iq

10m is enough for life.
i dont care how i look.
the dumber the happier.

Not bad. I think 80 IQ is right on the border where you can sort of get by but you'd be pretty damn dull.

>you'd be pretty damn dull.
would love it.
being dumb and not understanding how fucked up life is is the way to go.

I'm an 8, with an IQ of 140 and $50k.

This game sucks.

propably
>120 IQ
>0/10 looks
>$10 million

Pic related but would still drop my IQ to those retard levels

Attached: Brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

147 IQ -----> 9.7 points
8/10 looks -----> 8 points
$150k -----> 5.5 points

23.2 points

Why would I play a game where I choose an outcome that's worse than what I already have?

>130 iq
>7/10
>-$50 million
Declare bankruptcy, study hard and work out.

>5 points iq
>5 points money
>5 points looks

this is pretty much where im at IRL

200 IQ: Use my insanely high IQ to make tons of money, reimburse the $50M, use a lot of money to be attractive. Checkmate atheists.

120 IQ
10$ million

Do some plastic surgery with the money if my 0/10 looks bothered me too much.

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that your actual IQ is closer to 120 than 147

You might be overestimating how much IQ correlates with wealth(only around 0.19 correlation according to some study).

Lul So much for the 200IQ

There is a good chance the money wouldn't last beyond your generation, if even that long though. Would someone with 80IQ be able to not blow even 10 mil completely?

Smart bet. Probability would be on your side.

4 points in money
1 point in iq
10 in looks

Stupidity is a blessing

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-06-21-at-1.53.49-PM.png (320x210, 90K)

Hmmm, that’s actually quite interesting. I guessed there wasn’t a dramatic difference but I thought it was still higher than 0.19. You just made me research that stuff. The man with the highest IQ in the world is a burger and I would say (based on what he wrote) that he genuinely seems to be both arrogant and somewhat retarded.

6 points iq
5 points looks
4 points money
Basically where I'm at now irl

120 IQ, 5/10 looks, 0 bux. Then hit the gym.

80 is dumb as rocks. Its illegal to enlist anyone in the US military with an IQ lower than 85. This is like 15% of the population and there is literally no job suitable for them.

dis nigga know his shit

5 points in IQ and 10 points in money. Who gives a shit if you're a 0/10 if you're a billionaire and not retarded. You can get the best plastic surgery in the world for a couple of mill and improve your looks a lot.

Yep, intelligence really isn't what most people think. It doesn't mean you're actually going to make the best choices in life even if you know what you should do. Even a retard knows that if you work hard you're usually better off than if you're lazy yet it's not actually something you can change just like that. That's actually called personality trait conscientiousness in personality psychology, 0 correlation with intelligence.

Intelligence is something more like your ability learn and process information. The higher your IQ is the more complex information you can learn and process. There are plenty of professions that don't even require a high IQ yet can make you a ton of money. Actors, athletes, singers etc don't really require more than 100 IQ if that and you can make shitload of money if you're good enough. But if you try doing a PHD in physics/math/CS with a 100 IQ you're going to have a tough time. Also these guys don't necessarily even get paid that much.

if iq also means general self awareness and critical thought,

then 130 iq and 7/10 is about the best i can do. i cant live with being stupid and ugly

Go away Jordan Peterson

wtf this is a massive downgrade

This. But i would be scared that i would become too dumb to be able to manage my fortune. Maybe i would go with 4p on iq and 3 on looks.

80 iq is nigger iq. At 90 you start to find those humble "im aware that i am dumb" people. I wouldnt mind being one of those with 10 mil

1billion and 100 IQ

You see , I will buy the looks and some one with IQ to work for me

0 points in money, sell my -$50 million debt to a collections agency for 2 million dollars then never pay them. It's legal.

All points in IQ. 200 IQ.

This is stupid. I already have an IQ of ~150, looks that are 9/10 minimum, and a positive net worth.

Literally any combination would be a losing proposition.

60iq is literally retarded tho. You might be sexy looking but you'd still make the retard face, drool on yourself, and beat your meat whenever your wrangler looks away.

7/10
$-1

ez pz