Alright 0xBTC mooned and you made

Alright 0xBTC mooned and you made.

What do you do with your new found fortune?

Attached: a True god.png (400x359, 14K)

you call that a moon? shit son, you have no idea what's coming.
if you're not cold storing at least 100 of these I feel for you poorfags later.

The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock.
I gave 0.000001 0xBTC to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower,
all while caressing me and drooling at my 0xBTC wallet. They also came instantly after
seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my 0xBTC)
and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without
me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim,
I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back.
When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy,
which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my 0xBTC wallet.
I came, and transferred .00000000001 0xBTC to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps,
but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice.
My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home.
I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 0xBTC to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

buy 0xltc

fuck off charlie reeee

Your alarm clock goes off again. You were just dreaming. Check Blockfolio. Your 0xBTC dumped on you. The tight and slightly smelly McDonalds outfit laying over your computer chair calls your name.

“Wagecuck”

go half in on chainlink unironically

Attached: 0xsingularity.jpg (1280x757, 120K)

You're paid and hired by the exact same (((ENEMY))) who first hired people to attack BTC before Blockstream took it over, and then hired people to defend BTC after Blockstream had secured their control and sealed the fate of BTC, and then hired people to attack BCH after it was created to spread confusion and distrust about it to make people not switch to it, and then hired people to promote "Bitcoin Private" to try to direct people's attention to that away from BCH.

Your "0xBTC" crap is just the latest version of the above tactic. All those social engineering attempts are utterly pathetic.

Tell your superiors that they will never be able to stop this. No matter how much they try, BCH (and XMR) WILL become more and more popular, more people ARE going use it, and it WILL lead to a shift in power and control, to the people, away from your kind.

>he bought at the top

This guys mental. I suggest keeping your distance.

except 0xbtc is literally satoshi's vision.

That kind of language is extremely characteristic of you anti-Bitcoin shills / Blockstream shills.

im not anti-bitcoin, im very pro what bitcoin was. I just think it's unsustainable as it is now. 0xbitcoin solves the problems bitcoin faces while harmoniously integrating with Eth. It's actually brilliant.

lol It's bitcoin with transfer speeds faster than bitcoin and less Fee's because all you have to do is choose how much gas you want.

yes...but you say that like there's a problem

You BCH shills crack me up. $0.05 per post you make hey? Does it feel like shit being on Jow Forums and watching everyone else get rich?

Where's my airdrip...oh that's right...fuck off

It's not it's a good point.

I'm going to Thailand to live like a king.
I'm going to send my brother to any college he wants. Pay off my families house. Help my disabled cousin. Travel the world.

>50 acres
>thinks that's enough land

He said his MANSION is 50 acres. Keep up.