COSS general

Who else still holding here?

When this is all done it will be a very nice exchange. The updated UI already looks great. API implementation + new exchange engine, loads of new coins and ICOs. Sitting comfy.

Exchange volume is 3.5 million right now and remember this POS is still in *beta*. As a side note, its top traded coin FuzeX is up 67.4%, and if you have COSS coins, you have FuzeX by way of dividends. Neat.

Attached: cos.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/8o8onx/we_have_a_few_people_that_are_giving_coss_a_bad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thinking $2 by EOY if they can launch API.

Fiat hasnt generated much in the way of revenue, desu.

Same arguments for 6 months. When do we move from the "new ui implementation and coins" and into the "holy fuck a functional exchange everyone wants to use" stage? Because everyone else is passing COSS by. It's already the year of the DEX, whats your kyc-to-trade-crypto exchange going to do? Keep lagging behind?

DEX? A $263,229 USD volume exchange that boasts of "over 50 coins"? Are you even serious because I feel like I'm looking at Charlie Brown's Christmas tree and it's making me sad.

COSS is still in beta mode and will eventually not be in beta mode. COSS is a coin valued at 18 cents right now. A dividend paying exchange coin worth 18 cents before the exchange even moves out of beta. Yeah clearly a dumb investment.

Dex cant do fiat

Coss price will never increase. Volume will be 3m even with api.

Nah, things have gotten a lot better.

The old arguments were that the UI sucked, COSS token was all the volume, and overall daily volume was

Also, dexes suck even more.

>trading bots will make the trading volume even lower

u wot

Why wouldn't people intentionally use their trading bots to increase the exchange volume to the sky in order to get enormous dividends

u gidding's me

we're all going to make it with this coin
stop your wet blanketry

Don't get me wrong, I like coss but by the time it's actually good 99% of the holders will have given up.

I think most of us holding 15k+ are pretty dedicated to holding for at least 1-2 more years.

I have 15k COSS and am definitely holding either for a year or until it hits $4, whichever comes first. Or, likewise, I would continue holding if the volume got to the point where I'm making $150/week from dividends which is actually not as unrealistic as it sounds, though I admit it does seem far fetched. I think the exchange volume would have to hit something like 100 million. (binance is 1.3 billion tho)

Same here. Not worried in the slightest

I've got 500k COSS so I'm holding on until I'm either a multimillionaire or they go bankrupt. I got in at ~7 cents so if it goes to 0 it won't be the end of the world considering the potential upside.

Same here. 500k COSS and waiting for $5 each and earning $1000 per week in fee share

coinmetro is coming

>COSS will never be over 100k volume
>COSS will never be over 300k volume
>COSS will never be over 500k volume
>COSS will never be over 1 million volume
>COSS will never be over 2 million volume
you are here
>COSS will never be over 5 million volume
>COSS will never be over 10 million volume
>COSS will never be over 20 million volume
>COSS will never be over 100 million volume

It's going to get delayed again.

It hit 10mill before because of the kucoin hype. Only reason it goes anywhere from 1 - 5mill in volume is some promotions they run for their hilariously garbage coins they list that get wash traded to hell. Fuck off nobody wants to use or buy this shit. Good job getting censored on reddit because not even they want this shit.

old.reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/8o8onx/we_have_a_few_people_that_are_giving_coss_a_bad/

you ico buyers are gonna get rekt so hard
the only volume that will be generated will be from people dumping their bags.

Some people are becoming desperate due to being down over 90% so they shill coss on reddit for some dumb reason.

Why do you even bother with COSS with BNB almost 100% guaranteed to double your money every 3 months as long as you know to take it out. Are you a brainlet?

The thing about COSS is that it’s been undervalued significantly for months based on past failures and sentiment alone. Now they’re hiring more devs, UI went off without a hitch, and an API is on the way that guarantees volume. 18 cents is a total steal imo.
>t. 12k cosslet bagholder