Skycoin volume up 1500%

I noticed that after Skycoin's price stabilised, trading volume has gone through the roof, from

Attached: skycoin-.png (1068x477, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skycoin.net/blog/statement/understanding-the-skycoin-supply--distribution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the heads up user. Volume is through the roof indeed. It's also forming a HUGE cup and handle currently. Very strong signals.

It might go on a serious moon mission this week. Keep your eyes on those charts.

Point in case:

Attached: SKYCUP.png (1137x494, 65K)

Volume started mooning before that because of insider knowledge about the Binance comp. we ll have to wait to see what’s it’s like after the comp finishes. Could just be temporary volume from people trading to try to win the prizes. May well dump after the comp ends. Hope it doesn’t cos I own sky but it’s a possibility

Are you surprised? Sky is becoming more and more popular. If u get to understand a little how it works, u only see opportunities in trading it
So if the binance competition has nothing to do with the present volume, imagine how it's going to be while happening

well it s been a wild ride for sky so it seems normal for the trading volume to grow.. a lot of news on the company, great visibility. not related to binance probably but still 50 000 sky and 10 skyminers is worth the fuss :D

I don't think we're going to see a dump bro. That C&H looks very strong. $40 by the end of the week. I'm sure of it.

the increased trading volume also means there s a high liquidity in the market, so it s buy n sell time

Wish I could be the lucky one with a full wallet and damn... skyminer looks so sexy

Attached: 1_H3GxrpmvW4fu8pduQQcUzA.jpg (2000x1333, 307K)

I think that the Binance competition is helping the volume, yes, but I also think that it is helping in the increasing of sky popularity. It's another type of promoting the product and people will surely keep trading even after the competition, because they got familiarized with it.

Ofc, otherwise they wouldn't bother. And they serious about it, or so it seems. Let's wait and see how ppl react to it.
Trading so good, others wanna get it, get it

Agree that it's a very liquid market atm, but the growth in trading volumes for skycoin put it in the top 10 performers by that metric, so it's not just the rising tide that's pushing interest in it up.

it s funny cause the competitin will rank the users according to the SKY trading volumes wtf what s the point? winning a prize if you re already trading high volumes, having a big phat wallet. doesnt seem fair

lol 1st prize 3000 SKY.haha would sell all :D thats roughly 57000 EUR. fab vacations for the next 5 years lmao

how do you know the price is stabilised for SKY?i sure hope it s not, you can speculate the fluctuation if you re a gold digger

I see the competition as part of the distribution strategy. there is 17.721.960 mil meant for boosting the project + fillip for meshnet.
genesis block holding 100 mil skycoins, 75 mil are locked for the future, hence there is 25 mil available.
18% are undistributed and on the way to our pockets

skycoin.net/blog/statement/understanding-the-skycoin-supply--distribution/

price down 7% in the last 24h so i would not call that stabilised but very good fluctuation over the last weeks

Fair to whom? would you give it to some who aren't interested enough to trade?
I kno I wouldn't. it's all around trading by example. it's like I hear this background voice "get involved and you'll be rewarded"

still in its infancy so worth buying lots of currency. growth imminent

whats the point of a prize if not to be awarded 100% random, even to those without a special merit? so if i m not trading = poor fellow, still get a shot to the golden eggs

i d give it a shot just to try skywire, that sounds dope. also that adds stability to the coin

remains to be seen how the tradition ISP will counter this.. although you would need hundreds of thousands of users for skywire to be a big player

if they re hooked by skywire, users will support the coin and use it, since they will pe paid in that currency..

Fuck off

not sure the ecosystem of SKY is what makes it strong.. it is a platfom coin so it will take time to develop but they have a great team and an ambitious purpose

fren the skywire has a limited public so we wont see mass adoption but still a promising altcoin

well the meshnet will become most likely a safe haven for devs, geeks, conspiracy creeps and everyone living in the virtual life more than in the real one, really. bu yes, no mass adoption here. defa critical mass can be reached though

lol it s a lottery but you want a diverse portfolio and promising coins, not yet stabilized, good teams behind them (Metal, Stelar Lumens, SKY, Ripple etc) and lots of patience. also a good heart for those moments with an 85% drop haha

unless you re a total geek, you dont care about platforms, utility and shit like that. being a good trader is about making profit, end of story