/brit/

gf just sent me this edition

Attached: der gf.jpg (634x825, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BByMzI1YjKA
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/15/sheffield-page-hall-roma-slovakia-immigration
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/03/roma-tire-shouldering-blame-boiling-pot-communities
youtube.com/watch?v=RAhxSi78dDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/BByMzI1YjKA

Attached: 1535990854985.gif (680x498, 224K)

fuck the french

Why'd they get rid of legacy captchas?
Pet peeve is having to select all zebra crossings and the last ten being in one slowly revealing box before the fucking thing then tells me I was wrong

>he can't double post

Attached: sheep apu.jpg (817x656, 87K)

fuck the french

Attached: 1542565947234.jpg (675x675, 55K)

got more in common with a Parisian than a brexit voter

rest assured true friends, I shall be having my revenge on toilberg some day. I am fucking massive.

Attached: GoldenOne.png (438x544, 14K)

cringe

Send negros and pakis back home

how new r u

you're both niggers?

yes send them here

any of you a nubile redhead looking for a bf?

a 33 year old virgin doing gcse maths just had the nerve to call me a retard
incredible

Well yeah you are rootless and a numale

Attached: fpc.png (671x855, 195K)

yeah :3

fuck lads forgot to bring my phone charger to work and its already on 50%

5 sets of braap-press

Attached: imagine the smell.webm (640x522, 2.76M)

What about HIV/AIDS freaks? More worried about them 2bqh.

FIT

Good girl

Why do people pretend it's just White British people that have issues with foreigners?

2013 - theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/15/sheffield-page-hall-roma-slovakia-immigration

2018 - theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/03/roma-tire-shouldering-blame-boiling-pot-communities

Attached: fred dibnah15.jpg (458x398, 23K)

Looking forward to leaving you all in the cold and rain when I winter in the African summer

need a cinephilia gf but an unironic one, not one that goes on about how miyasaki is the greatest director out of japan

need a jorja smith gf lads

Attached: IMG_20181130_135851.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

>rubbish, noise and gangs of young people
Fairly certain they also bring in crime, Graun.

>rootless
e.g. didn't go to my hometown poly

nice i'm taking gf applications right now so please send your cv + cover letter at [email protected]

any gamers in?

i actually am :)

I'd like to be able to write with my left hand. any one of you tried? If so how long did it take you to be able to write decently with your other hand

There is a vice documentary of some white kid who goes to a basically all black University and he is relentlessly discriminated against and even openly

Blacks or whoever wouldnt let white people in at all if the roles were reversed

They're all over in r/pew!pew!pew!

Attached: oy.png (628x334, 54K)

>Scots get St Andrews Day off
>English people don't get St George's Day off

You know what you doing for New Year's lad?

Attached: 1543575078643.jpg (480x360, 30K)

10/10
moar

E.g. Just a blob of useless meat consuming in economic zones

>celebrating a literal racist holiday
sorry buddy but english nationalism is NOT allowed

Attached: recovery.jpg (1903x938, 1.02M)

hey, I'm here

Attached: umaru.jpg (640x633, 80K)

lacking empathy is a symptom of autism

No idea yet
Friends are leaving that day so I'll probably try and find people from the hostel to drink with

He looks great!

Where abouts is your hostel (without doxing yourself)? Please don't say Long Street...

Would rather be an autist than a numale spineless coward

imagine shooting yourself and living
grim as hell
and the doctors can't just give you a fucking break and just inject you with a ton of morphine then say you died of "complications"

Attached: 1521120313402.jpg (720x548, 234K)

you're a fucking retard mate
a really retarded one

>never left his mums house
so brave

>Would rather be an autist than feel empathy.

Wishes DO come true!

That's projection though

based post malone

not sure you've thought that out

Attached: file.png (800x999, 602K)

my girlfriend's french. she's cartoonishly romantic. i think i love her

But isn't that how you see things as a rootless numale? Nothing has any value you're just visiting an economic zone, none of it means anything its all temporary and interchangeable? No?!

You saying you don't have empathy?

im also a 19 year old virgin wanna have sex?

imagine just pointlessly ruining your life like that

anyone else reading this thread in november 2018?

she lives in the states?

do not remember asking for your fucking life story mate

Just found out that the bully's name is Bailey McLaren

Not going to defend a fucking paddie

when you're goaded into writing an essay, you've lost
gg

nah

You have nothing to say because you know I'm right so resorted to "ur mum", aka no argument

she's an au pair. trying to get her greencard. think i'll drop a baby in her

yeah seriously same with people that are in accidents and end up paralysed from the neck down
just say they got sepsis or something

Obs
Bohemian lofts or something

When you have no argument, you've lost
And it looks like you don't kid, better luck next time

what's her name?

I've absolutely no relation to concepts of 'nationality', no. But I understand that some people do, that's the empathy.

I don't mind that they have it, I just don't want it to affect me or anyone else.

>chelseas vs fulham
>arsenal vs tottenham
>liverpool vs everton

all on sunday

Attached: 1542406481191.jpg (570x487, 45K)

There are more British Pakistanis in Manchester than there are non-white people in the whole of Scotland

seething

Point proven then, enough said lol

word on the street is toilberg loves 'n-word's

none of your business muhammad
the french do NOTHING of importance

What point is this?

>/brit/ thread created by a dirty fr*g

this is an insult to all those pure anglo-saxons and britons that were slaughtered by their bastard king

An all American girl born and raised in New York; I am a graduate student working hard towards a masters degree in critical theory. At the tender age of 17, I decided to attend university in Paris, where I recently graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in philosophy. I recently moved to Perth to continue my education and am looking to find a discerning gentleman who can introduce me to the beauty of this amazing city. Will that be you?

As an international jet setter, with a celestial sense of wanderlust, traveling is one of my top two passions (can you guess the other ;)? ). In my mere 23 years I have traveled to over 35 countries, and lived in 5. Absorbing culture is a favorite past time; so by all means, let’s explore some together. I am highly educated, a published author, professional model, and well-versed in current events- which makes me the perfect companion to those who prefer quality. From dinner dates to excursions to sensuous one on one time in an elegant hotel; with you by my side, I bask in them all.

An avid practitioner of yoga, along with 16 years of professional ballet training under my belt - I can assure you I've perfected the art of bodily intuition. I enjoy having a nice conversation over a glass of champagne and then heading for what will surely be an unforgettable dessert...

Attached: ed7d6a84-ed82-11e8-8f9b-bc764e2006fc.jpg (1340x890, 148K)

OH OH OH
OH HERE WE GO
WALKIN TALKIN LIKE YOU KNOW I WANT YOUR
PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO

No argument so I win, unlucky

you said you were born in NI and you have no concept of nationality... stop fucking lying you absolute mongoloid

sometimes they low key say this to parents if they have a horribly retarded baby, like "uhhh this kid *probably* won't live so do you mind if we just chuck him in the bin?"

even worse when the parents say "No!"
youtube.com/watch?v=RAhxSi78dDc

need a "braaaaap" post to make for milkers that are not khazar

>he isnt looking forward to west ham vs newcastle

browsing adult work dot com
these girls are all whores

so there are more pakis in manchester than people in scotland?

>muhammad
she's going to go back to France eventually and there's nothing you can do about it. you're just a sort of summer fling

PL tonight as well

Super Sunday :)

>I've absolutely no relation to concepts of 'nationality'
RETARD ALERT.
RETARD ALERT.
you don't have those feelings because you're literally too stupid to think of what countries will be like without people that share feelings of strong nationalism

Yes they are
And that's a good thing!

There are more nonwhites in London than the entire population of Wales

rugby is for chads
football is for poor people

I was born in NI, I've literally no attachment to it whatsoever, nor Dublin, Nor England. There are several places in the world I do feel an attachment to and that's simply a matter of personal choice. In the mean time, needs must.

newcastle is a horrid place