youtube.com/watch?v=8hGp6aHsZQY
youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=G07sWzYObnk
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnIBxLsPAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
fudgekitchen.co.uk/en/build-a-box/slab-fudge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

animel

elon musk is like fucking epic... he's concered with actually important stuff like going to MARS, none of that pointless shit nasa does

Attached: ira-firing-party-sands-funeral-pace.jpg (800x670, 162K)

s

That's not the Queen, that's just some yank.

>another war criminal dead

Attached: 1543010847358.png (1584x864, 89K)

what the fuck is the point of going to mars
you can't terraform it, that's science fiction bollocks
mining it is going to so insanely expensive and dangerous, it's just not worth it

why did they cover their faces

need to spend money to make money

Tell me 1 (ONE) person that is doing something more interesting than Elon musk.

Is it unethical to teach evolution without confronting racism and sexism?

The Scottish really speak so? Woah. Like these guys. They pronounce R where it's written and they pronounce it like we do.
youtube.com/watch?v=8hGp6aHsZQY

no

>I'm glad that piece of shit died. He didn't do anything good for the country or the world. I'm happy to see one less racist in the world.

Attached: 1543176383820.jpg (396x524, 61K)

>interesting is the same thing as important, right? dyurr
interesting or not is subjecting

Back up for when humanity on earth goes extinct innit

Thinking of buying a fedora lads

subjective*

yeah no

Aesthetic

Attached: 60505678.jpg (600x467, 43K)

Sightseeing

I bet people like you said the same thing about going to America 500 years ago.

Wish I could stop taking life so seriously.
Thinking about politics, society, humanity's future. It's bullshit, I can't impact any of it and I've already seen the unstoppable trends are in a direction I loathe. The height of my political aspirations are having the ability to say "I told you so."
What I really wanted, when I was younger and deep down inside, was to be an entertainer. A writer, an animator, a director, not an actor, but anything beyond that. It is too late to change the world for the better and the only sensible option is to try and make the flight to hell as enjoyable as possible by providing everyone with a good book to read on the train.

And yet, in only a few hours, I'll be back to reading about space travel, about the impossible trinity, about the history of news media, even though I know any insight gained will only make me more dissatisfied with the world. It's a very serious kind of dissatisfaction, completely ill at ease with the fact we now live in an age of stupidity. Viewed from another angle, the fact that life is not - in fact - serious is actually very funny. Learning to laugh at it should be our top priority.
Or perhaps that's not true, perhaps that's the surrender of some kind of political duty to be miserable. I don't know and I don't care.

Favourite film?

biodomes
me personally i think space stations are more viable
but climate change isn't real so who gives a fuck

to what end?

One flew over the cuckoos nest

just bust a fat nut it went everywhere
all over my keyboard, squirted out like a fucking hose pipe

half expecting to feel a drip land on the top of my head any moment now

1970s: To expand mankind out into the universe as part of a genuine pioneering vision and ability to dream about the future, rooted in the pioneering spirit of the major spacefaring nations.
2010s: Because the movie in the 1980s had a mars base and it was so cool xD imagine if we had that in real life :)

Quiet now lads I'm watching Dunkirk
Not sure what my favorite of all time is, but the best one I've seen recently is tree of life

the most typical reddit, non-sequitur reply ever to be made on /brit/

LazyGameReviews on YouTube.

It's different things, no? America had rich soils, gold and other stuff. But nobody said C'mon guys let's go to the North Pole, we'll find there... fucking nothing except cold and snow.

yeah
there's some variation between different scottish accents, but after 0:40 those are real scottish accents.

my dad sometimes eats tomatoes like apples. he shakes some salt on before every bite

>ugh bro you just don't understand!!!
>people in the past said vaguely similar things to you!! therefore you must be wrong because time is a flat circle!!!
nah fuck off cunt

Apocalypse Now

hello 2pac you dumb nigger

luckily i have a thinkpad otherwise the keyboard would be fucked
but no the thinkpad spill proof keyboard is also cum proof would you believe it

on the one hand you might think it of course it is but then if you consider the consistency of water vs. ejaculate it's a very different kettle of fish altogether and could be shock you

just wiped some off my armpit

look at this dog

Attached: IMG_20181130_232606.jpg (640x1136, 130K)

S

Elon Musk could colonise Mars and it wouldn't mean anything. It wouldn't feel like a big, transcendental project in the way the Apollo program did. Though it would take too long to explain the intricacies of why, that simple fact makes the entire project spiritually and historically redundant even if it succeeds.

>said the same thing about going to america 500 years ago

That would make them 1 for 1 then retard

good day\morning\evening\night to everyone except anglos, they deserve nuclear holocaust

This is the biggest brainlet post in this thread but I colonised the moon anyway (your mother's arse)

wtf just stuck my head out the window and got smacked with a drop of jizz from the east

Hello...

go to bed vova

why the hostility vlad? unnecessary

youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc

well good morning

anyone remember the cuckio meme

like bird poo!

>This is the biggest brainlet post in this thread but I colonised the moon anyway (your mother's arse)

Attached: 1514454051350.jpg (644x500, 35K)

what movie is that

bit cold out

love chris
youtube.com/watch?v=G07sWzYObnk

that being said a bird did shit on my head once and i started crying haha
it was on one of those days at school where you go to see santa and just as i was walking home with my present a bird shit just landed right on my head

fuming i was

>you can't terraform it
They'll find a way. How can someone not want humans to try it? I don't understand. All this space out there and you don't want it to be explored?

called her step dad, blokes some fucking religious freak and ended up having a debate national socialiasm, honestly boys idk what to t hink

Hit or miss?
I guess I got new tits huh?
You got a boner I bet you want a titfuck.Nah!
Ill go find another boy and I wont miss ya.
He'll probably have a dick as big as wiz khalifas!

Attached: 1543639278873.jpg (1080x1920, 54K)

jesus fucking christ lads racked up a 75 quid bill on camwhores tonight

told myself I'd stop this but can't help it when I'm off my nut on gear

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnIBxLsPAQ
love how cheery and upbeat something like this is
just vaguely surreal. like the intro theme to a 50s sitcom.
(incidentally ""Sailing the Seas Depends on the Helmsman" would be a great title for a sitcom about a Chinese Sailor, also named 'Mao'.)

excellent shop

Read this and you'll understand why humans must go to another planets:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

See what starts to happen at 600 million years

state of you

can fuck a real whore for that although i wouldn't trust it

it's like cars with whores ain't it, you get what you pay for. last thing you want is to find oil on your cock

real roo hours

Attached: roo3.jpg (1080x1344, 267K)

Why is fudge so expensive?

fudgekitchen.co.uk/en/build-a-box/slab-fudge

might buy the new x game

it's impossible to terraform it

retard tax
just make it yourself
not that hard

mmmm fudge

Right now, yes.

just make it yourself lmao

the end state of this is that all life on earth ends and all matter turns to iron 56. doesn't really seem worth hanging around for.

mars will be ours (america)

based and roopilled

Attached: 1525187477624.jpg (768x1024, 332K)

>build a fudge
oh i am. shall be depositing it in a jiffy as well

Swear to god next time I see a nigger on the street I'll send a ton of virus to Africa

If we ever got to the point of being able to terraform planets we'd probably be a space faring species anyway thus making the entire process superfluous

Attached: 1540738214177.jpg (957x621, 71K)

stupid reddit retards: let's send american billionaires to mars to ponce around in their pleasuredomes at the cost of quadrillions of dollars
common sense me: let's send australian tradies and bushmen to mars and they'll have it looking like brisbane by sunday at the cost of a few hundred thousand AUD, cash in hand so no extra to cover tax.

i'll be alive in 600,000 years anyway haha that's what i genuinely believe

it's difficult to make fudge that isn't grainy

i plan to live 6 million years thats one year in honor of each innocent life lost on nine eleven god bless america

That might not be a black guy, might just be a pile of poo.
We can already grow vegetables at the south pole.

me: let's fund our NHS instead

want Elon Musk's latest hire (female) to tie my penis to the base of the shuttle on a long string just short of orbit and send my bollocks into outerspace

Lmao

:OOO hold the phone, vegetables at the south pole!?! terraforming is just around the corner then!

>the Irish Crown Jewels were stolen from Dublin Castle in 1907 and have never been recovered
wew

>we can grow plants in the cold
sounds to me like you just want to live on mars as is

hate yanks

That would totally utterly destroy your bollocks, there'd be nothing left but a great red column of blood and squishy bits that would then fall back to earth.

Wonder if they're still out there somewhere.

Haha it is quite the visual really just imagine the vastness of space, empty, but just a pair of big hairy white bollocks floating off into the cosmos

would you rather be the alien or the predator?

Attached: beta retard.png (1118x972, 174K)

>65 for the collectors edition
fucking jews I'll torrent it

what u getting