Could've been born superior sex and live life on tutotial mode

>could've been born superior sex and live life on tutotial mode
>was born m*noid instead

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FouxYRtr3Ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't trade anything to be a man, not even being a hot girl, and no matter how bad it got being a man. Thank god I'm not some white cuck though, that makes it a lot easier to be a real man.

Retard
As a hot girl you don't even have to work and will have all your expenses covered by cucks who will shower you with money and gifts, not to mention getting sex takes less effort than ordering pizza, what's so good about being a m*n?

not bleeding constantly, not being weak, not being dumb, potential to be rich

Jow Forums say russian trannies are the cutest ones

I'd accept being a girl only if I get to look like a blue haired anime girl with green eyes

>As a hot girl you don't even have to work and will have all your expenses covered by cucks who will shower you with money and gifts
Sure, it's quite easy being a woman, but life isn't about how easy things are.

>what's so good about being a m*n
Being a man is preferable to being a women. Any man can take interest in a pursuit he enjoys, by itself; but women don't really have that - it's always in the context of men.

You're autistic.

>not bleeding constantly
Minor inconvenience compared to all the perks
>not being weak
Irrelevant in 21st century
>not being dumb
There are plenty of smart women just as there are plenty of men who are dumb af
>potential to be rich
As a man you chances are 0,1%, as a hot girl - 100%.

i think about this every day
i want to kill myself and be reborn a cute korean girl

Time for you to leave, I heard Mustafa call you to prep him again, he doesn't like waiting you know.

Same
Not a day goes by that I don't think how great the life would be if I was born a qt girl

>weakness is irrelevant
they completely rely on men to protect them. they cant be by themselves and they're insecure about being inferior

>plenty of smart women
no there's not. name a female genius. the average male is much smarter than the average female

>potential
most girls aren't hot

>mystery meat Juan Gonzáles Tyrone Biggums McFatFuck projects his cuckoldry fetish on a German

Attached: 1543516960853.jpg (550x550, 24K)

>i think about this every day i want to kill myself and be reborn a cute korean girl
You must see my sister.

Attached: 13492822.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>they completely rely on men to protect them
From what? We aren't living in a cavemen era where we needed to rely on strength for survival. Also stats show that men are way more likely to be assaulted, robbed and murdered so being a girl is objectively safer.
>the average male is much smarter than the average female
Tell that to all 2 digit IQ retards out there.
>most girls aren't hot
It's much easier for a girl to make herself be attractive to the opposite sex than it is for a man is he wasn't born with 8+ looks.

Are you mad because that post equally applies to Sweden as well?

a girl cant walk alone at night. men are more likely to be assaulted because women are so weak that they are forced to be in their safe space. men are more likely to take risks too, which means they won't be stuck in their room all the time.

and you're just delusional if you actually think the average girl is smarter. post proof or it's easily discarded.

and yeah sure but the average male today still has sex.

same.
I fucking hate being a normal dude, average body, face and with little dick (12 cm). Sometimes it passed month without talking to girls not my mum or sisters. If i were a girl at least i could get affection and sex easily

>but the average male today still has sex.
With ugly sub 5 women or used up roasties, maybe. An average girl will always have better luck finding sex with a hot person than an average man.

I am a cowboy

Attached: 12c.jpg (333x250, 8K)

ok but if you arent obsessed with sex or relationships then it's better to be an average male than an average girl

>a girl cant walk alone at night
Then don't walk alone? As a woman you will have no shortage of men willing to protect you 24/7. That's really a non-issue.
>and you're just delusional if you actually think the average girl is smarter
Never said that, it's just that woman's life is so easy they get everything handed on a silver platter, so they never need to strain their brain and struggle for anything. Even if they're dumber their lives are still more enjoyable.
>and yeah sure but the average male today still has sex
Even ugly girl will have easier time to get sex and relationships that a sub8 man.

But what if I want to find a cute gf and not live alone for the rest of my days? I like being a man and apart from dating life I'd say being a man is always better

>then dont walk alone
exactly, men have the option to be self reliant but women don't.

the average girl still goes to work and school. it's not on a silver platter unless you're actually hot, which is rare

ugly girls are rejected unless they go after guys that are about average. more attractive guys will pump and dump them and then they get depressed for just being a hole

then become socially pleasant with a decent stable income

genuinely baffles me that women are somehow attracted to men. i don't believe it anyway, they always obsess about impressing other women just like men try to impress women in their own way. plus they obsess over drama, power, and status much more than genuine physical features like we do.
therefore i conclude that women are actually not attracted to men in order for my world to make sense.

Imagine coping this hard after all those Tinder blackpills

Attached: experiment.jpg (1456x903, 118K)

Women aren't attracted to sub8 males*

>exactly, men have the option to be self reliant but women don't
The chance of something happening to them is still miniscule unless they live in 3rd world shithole, I have night shifts at work along with some women and they all get home alone safely either by car or by bus.
>ugly girls are rejected unless they go after guys that are about average
At least they have options even if they aren't absolute 10's, but if you're ugly as man it's over.

if you weren't obsessed with sex then you wouldn't care

What kind of sense does that make? It's basic human nature to want love and sex, he's not "obsessed" with it

girls have it too good. how hard is it to become a trap?im seriously considering becoming one. it cant be that hard cant it???

>girls don't look at me
>its because they are lesbian and prefer other girls....ri..ight guys ?

triggered mancels

just masturbate, and he's clearly obsessed with it since he clearly browses incel sections of the internet, as evident by this post:

Men have it far easier in life, they are playing on easy mode compared to women.

t. knower (I'm a woman)

cringe
bluepilled

Woman's life - tutorial mode with infinite money cheat
Man's life - nightmare mode with 1 hp

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>more strength
>more agility
>more intellect

Only a man could play on the easiest difficult and still complain. Just face it, women have it harder in life.

i'm a virgin but i'm not an obsessed incel

Except they don't
>no need to work, can make money online off beta cucks who will shower you with donations
>if you do want to work you will be selected over man even if he is more qualified
>society is more sympathetic to you
>0 effort in getting sex and relationships

>men dominate all high-paying occupations and earn substantial more than the average women in a lifetime
>some memelord on Jow Forums who lives in his twitch/youtube bubble thinks a couple of thousand girls on these sites are relevant to overall trends
>dismisses every girl who isn't hot enough and thinks he deserves one because girls are superficial

the "superior" sex everyone

>men work harder so naturally they earn more
>REEEEE muh gender pay gap gimme CEO position for doing nothing
>some memelord on Jow Forums who lives in his twitch/youtube bubble thinks a couple of thousand girls on these sites are relevant to overall trends
Literally nothing stops you from doing the same
>dismisses every girl who isn't hot enough and thinks he deserves one because girls are superficial
It's the other way around, even ugly landwhales think they're entitled to model Chads and won't settle for less, men aren't nearly as picky and shallow.

Never said any of those things, men might deserve them based on merit and skill, it's still a fact that men will and do earn far more than women. It's you who are playing on easy mode with better intellect and somehow thinks you can complain about having it hard.

>men aren't nearly as picky and shallow.

Ah yes, men only create entire industries and subcultures on the internet towards worshiping female looks because "reasons". Get the fuck out retard, men are far more shallow than women in reality outside your little safe space called Jow Forums were incels like you tell each other differently.

go on twitch already you dumb cunt

If you compare average woman and average man their incomes will be the same, only extremely small amoint of men can get to the top of career ladder thtough hard work, but cunts like you who never had to take any effort in life and got a job through affirmative action/diversity quotas think it somehow examplifies male advantage overall, even though it's less than 1%.

And yes, men are way more forgiving to woman's physical flaws and no matter how ugly every woman in the world will have admirers, whereas vast majority of women are extremely judgemental of men's looks and think they deserve only the elite in terms of genetics.

Attached: 1541168093618.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

>waah woman's life is such a struggle, if only men knew how hard it we have!

Attached: 9zRoZ4H.jpg (728x1294, 190K)

Attached: rf1optjr4d811.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Attached: zt00PNU.jpg (960x700, 91K)

>he's not a girl

Attached: 096.jpg (310x310, 91K)

>"women are less shallow than men"
youtube.com/watch?v=FouxYRtr3Ok

>As a hot girl
Father time will catch up to them eventually. Their beaty fades away with age and if they haven't cashed in their assets or develop others wisely, they will have nothing left.

But if you were a woman, you'd get fucked by men, and that shit is gay as fuck.

I'm glad I'm a man.

you're fucked if you're ugly