Wow

wow....

Attached: af.jpg (250x157, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2018-09-23-say-no-to-china-anger-mounts-in-zambia-over-beijings-presence/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/03/china-invest-60-billion-across-continent-raising-fears-new-colonialism/
qz.com/africa/1419253/sierra-leone-cancels-400-million-china-airport-loan/
qz.com/africa/1324618/china-is-kenyas-largest-creditor-with-72-of-total-bilateral-debt/
lusakatimes.com/2018/09/08/why-is-the-zambian-government-selling-our-country-to-china/
cnbcafrica.com/videos/2018/11/30/researchers-raise-red-flag-over-looming-debt-crisis-in-africa/
newtimes.co.rw/business/debt-saddled-africa-now-seeks-imf-help
scroll.in/article/902680/after-sri-lanka-will-nepal-be-stuck-in-a-debt-trap-with-china-over-one-belt-one-road-projects
youtube.com/watch?v=t_M5AzNXecM
youtu.be/6mjGXDlSk0c
rarehistoricalphotos.com/tiananmen-square-protests-in-pictures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And here I thought Saudi Arabia was a developed country, turns out it's just a shithole full of lazy bums

>that flag
>talking about exploiting African nations

Attached: heartykeks.jpg (540x293, 64K)

BUG BEGONE!

Based

henlo China
aren't you taken advantage of by your leaders?

FUCK AMERICA AND FUCK EUROPE

>tf
>tp

The Chinese in Africa are doing the exact opposite of exploiting it for their own gain while fucking over the natives.

i thought the african slave trade is largely defunct now

China IS helping Africa.. we are building tons of infrastructure and creating jobs,instead of just giving aid that goes to corrupt politicians. , we are giving them real stuffs like roads, bridges, buildings which actually trickle down to the common man.

Africa is finally getting help they deserve.

Where's the next panel showing Chinese insects coming in and taking those last coins

>Africa is finally getting help they deserve.
So nothing?

>we need your resources
>so we're going to build a road from the mine to the port
>also we're giving you the bill for it
>China numbah wan

>giving them predatory loans and then confiscating the said infra
True samaritans you are

yes its not charity. but better than euro enslavement
>predatory
no thats the european way. thats why european so hated by africans. they will be able to pay it off, and many african debts to china were erased in goodwill.

fuck you imperialist pieces of shit go choke on arab cock CHINA will save africa, arm them and then conquer your shitholes with their new kara boga troops

>but better than euro enslavement
The king of the zulus said they would rather have us back than the chinkoids

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

Attached: euro did this.jpg (600x315, 50K)

>moving the goalposts
The Congolese have nothing to do with the zulus

Attached: AfricanAID.jpg (550x1600, 89K)

You realize that europeans built a shitload of infrastructures? Africans had tremendously more of them in the 60s compared to China thanks to europeans, sadly they didn't even keep them maintained.

*bratza*

YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA WHITE DOG

Now try posting something that respectable people can actually read, dumb weeb.

we already did
bullets werent cheap

>we only enslaved and killed some africans!so it doesn't count
lolz

yes to extract mineral oil and rubber from without paying african slaves at all. very very cruel

According to Torah, one Jew's life is equal to 100 goyim's. So, 6.000.000x100=600.000.000

At least 600 million white dog must die for their crimes.

>Ch*nese calling someone cruel.
Go and make me an ipod, chink.

wtf are you talking about? chinese never hurt other race unlike european

>This bait again
For the last time Africans prefer US investment over dirty Chinese money. The issue is that you're the only ones offering it, and you're doing so to exploit it much like Europeans did in the 1800s. You build infrasructure, with Chinese labor, paying chinese people to go there and build shit while sticking them with the bill.
Then you turn around and use the bill to force political favors out of them in some sadistic modern day kow-towing bullshit.

American investment is merely after making profit, which is why it's preferred. Only difference between what you fucks do, and what the Europeans did is that it's less violent. Still the same exploitation.

Your companies are continuously buying off African property, sure the locals can use the roads, sure they can work in the factories. But these factories, these roads, they are all Chinese. It's predatory behaviour. Usually I wouldn't give a shit about a bunch of niggers getting exploited, but you chinks going around acting as if you're helping anyone when in reality all you're doing is exploiting niggers through deception and lies really annoys me. So yes, quite obviously you are hurting other races.

>yes to extract mineral oil and rubber
Why do you think China is building infrastructure in Africa?

Are you doing this to raise your credit score ching chong ding dong?

>timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2018-09-23-say-no-to-china-anger-mounts-in-zambia-over-beijings-presence/

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/03/china-invest-60-billion-across-continent-raising-fears-new-colonialism/

>qz.com/africa/1419253/sierra-leone-cancels-400-million-china-airport-loan/

>qz.com/africa/1324618/china-is-kenyas-largest-creditor-with-72-of-total-bilateral-debt/

>lusakatimes.com/2018/09/08/why-is-the-zambian-government-selling-our-country-to-china/

>cnbcafrica.com/videos/2018/11/30/researchers-raise-red-flag-over-looming-debt-crisis-in-africa/

>newtimes.co.rw/business/debt-saddled-africa-now-seeks-imf-help

>scroll.in/article/902680/after-sri-lanka-will-nepal-be-stuck-in-a-debt-trap-with-china-over-one-belt-one-road-projects

>Be China
>Invest in infrastructure, telecommunications, police stations, factories, airports, ports, mines, refineries, electricity, irrigation and water supply
>Hugely mark up interest rates and draw out construction times, which are being done by Chinese firms and construction workers
>The host nation, now in significant external debt it will never pay off with its own GDP, in agreement with China to remove the debt, has to cede equity and lease the project plus extra land the Chinese just built, back to the Chinese on a 99 year lease
>Chinese firms, banks and its military now essentially own a piece of vital infrastructure in a Chinese enclave and can use its new found position to influence the political spectrum of the host nation.

Yeah nah, subhuman Chinks definitely doing it for the """"""""""greater good""""""""""

Chechnya kruto.

Thank you, lao yang

Attached: DWdDOYHUQAALxQO.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

t New colonial power and former Khmer rouge supporter

>we are building tons of infrastructure and creating jobs,instead of just giving aid that goes to corrupt politicians

China should do the same to Russia, even against its will. Ruskies are genetically unable to rule themselves in such way to build 1 km of highway.

China is helping africa
China never does any wrong and is even helping underdeveloped western countries (like Australia) develop.

Reminder

Attached: whitoidsbtfo.png (1492x1578, 1.69M)

lmao you dont even pay your own people as it should be paid thats why every thing is fabricated in china cuz your people is dirt cheap and work law is just a meme

>Africa is finally getting help they deserve.
But user, they don't deserve anything.

Meanwhile France pays money to people who don't work at all. I wonder what is worse for a capitalist economy: youtube.com/watch?v=t_M5AzNXecM

why are you dumb niggers arguing with this proxy

>wtf are you talking about? chinese never hurt other race unlike european
ehhh what is muslim reeducation camp in xinjiang can you explain to me chang? or you probably didnt heard about this in your local news huh

This. Eventually they will turn into a ordered and prosperous country like Brazil.

>ehhh what is muslim reeducation camp in xinjiang can you explain to me chang?

That's a camp where muslims are reeducated to become valuable members of Chinese society, i guess. What's your problem with that? Are you a muslim or smth?

Attached: colonialism.jpg (630x541, 53K)

It’s a little bit cringy when you see a post celebrating Europe’s colonial might and you look at the flag and it’s a Lithuanian or a Croatian or something irrelevant like that kek

both are pretty bad tbqh
no i think they are doing good on this but they really are not the one who can say
>we never hurt other race

based
China is the good guy of history

Those muslim reeducation camps are reason China has strongest economy in the world while France gets bombed every month

week*

>no gold on top of spain
what nigger made this image

Attached: 1530751202245.jpg (300x250, 49K)

day*

why do people have this complex that this wealth was "stolen"
like you can't steal something that doesn't exist and this value was created by people investing heavily into its extraction.
even Marx knew that these colonial nations were a lost cause and would be better off under outside control because at least infrastructure and wealth extraction would develop and slowly bring the county out of the dark ages.
Europe gets a bad rap I think because they came in when there was literally nothing and Africa was full of cannibal savages then created something stable enough to continue onwards.
China has it easy because at least these countries are developed enough to facilitate basic relations now

why are we europeans so evil?

second*

These are false though. If there wasn't plenty left to steal the Chinese wouldn't bother making moves in South America and Africa.

They don't understand economics. The left is literally run on stupidity.

And in todays world, humans can be more valuable than resources. Which is why wars within Europe are currently not financially viable. People in Europe are worth more alive than dead.
Europe itself barely has any natural resources (except The Netherlands, Norway and some minor places).

Such countries like Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and others are also objects of neocolonialism of the West. The West is in serious crisis now, suffering from serious economical and social problems, while having new powers such as China competing with them. So they do what Soviet Union tried to do in 80s just before it fell apart: it wants to get rid of external empire to maintain core empire. That's why they want to reduce status of our countries from second category EU members to third/four category of EU members now, so they could steal even more capital outflows and people from our countries than they already do.

Note that the East of Ukraine has gas. I mean West of Russia now.

>swede

ALLAHU AKHBAR

yikes
youtu.be/6mjGXDlSk0c

Europe doesn't have a lot of hard commodities (like gold or oil), but it has an advantageous geographic position, lots of highly-arable land, and a plethora of navigable rivers that make commerce much more efficient.

>Not realizing that aprtheid had problems with immigration.
Why would so many africans want to move in if it was such a shithole? Makes me think.

It rlly makes u thnik.....

Attached: 1543465103724.jpg (500x539, 75K)

Fascinating reading, thanks. I wonder what will become of the mooted Tibet - Nepal railway project.

Present day South Africa gets more immigrants than Apartheid-era SA ever got. Therefore, if we used your logic, is a much better country today.

Really makes me chink.

Attached: hmm.jpg (750x741, 124K)

If we used your logic, apartheid was still a good country then, right? Glad you agree.

Attached: truthaboutsouthafrica.png (3898x2159, 262K)

black south African are xenophobes they burn immigrants alive

>Brazil
>ordered and prosperous

Attached: desgraça.jpg (109x125, 2K)

China is sending Africa into debt slavery.

This fucking thread
The chinese shilling
the "wealth is stolen, not created" meme
get out of here leftypol

Attached: s5lDlbf.jpg (720x738, 93K)

Tell that to Tibetans.

>finland covered in gold
>none in spain, ME

we are african, though

you cannot create wealth out of thin air

FUCK WH*TES FUCK YOU SUBHUMANS FUCK YOU DOGS YOULL PAY FOR THIS SHIT

The Western World will pay for not letting Japan completely annihilate your bugmen race.

Fuck you, you disgusting Chink.

Nice to see Portugal and Brazil had nothing to do with the exploitation of Africa

totally agree

WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

Attached: wakanda67.jpg (550x530, 52K)

Trans-Pacific slave trade?

Ottomans bullied innocent Blacks just as much as we did.

Ottomans were BLACK.

Attached: TÜRK.jpg (638x479, 56K)

Yeah, sure they were.

Attached: modern Ottomans.jpg (672x390, 65K)

Hmm...

6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Tiananmen Square Massacre 1989 China
rarehistoricalphotos.com/tiananmen-square-protests-in-pictures/

六四天安门广场大屠杀

天安门广场和长安大街,在一夜之间驻扎了二百多架坦克后,成了一坐军营。。。

市民被装甲车撞得肝脑涂地,暴尸街头

惨遭坦克轧过的死者,肉泥一团,中人欲呕!

Attached: A Chinese man stands alone to block a line of tanks heading east on Beijing’s Cangan Boulevard in (1600x1009, 104K)

Attached: xjfn56xhlc701.jpg (619x818, 54K)

>Spain and Canada swapped their rape piles
Why?

Justified. Tb h europeans should have just killed the rest of the world.