Look up former high school hottie on facebook

>look up former high school hottie on facebook
>she's now flabby, has a child and is married to an older, chubby, bald guy

Does this happen in your country too?

Attached: img_ysaiz_20161216-191440_imagenes_lv_getty_istock-492363909-kTgB-U412673236887wjF-992x558@LaVanguar (989x558, 35K)

>you are still a loser
I guess some things never change

:^)

Oh yeah, she's the loser, she is happily married, has a child and is pregnant with her second. Haha failure at life

I don't keep up with anybody I went to high school with. I think it's much better to let go.
Also, I'm scared to look, because there's a high probability that they're doing much better than me.

Op, she's living a normal life. It's not necessarily high quality, but it's comfortable and safe. Meanwhile, you're posting on a Malaysian cookie-baking image board on a Saturday night.

oh yeah bro, betabuxxing is an awesome life bro
/s

>Facebook
Kys

its the womans job to be attractive and crap out children

its the mans job to make money. doesnt matter what he looks like

sounds like shes doing it right

This, and OP you are a loser and kys
Or go back to the incel contention board

I have a strong urge to prank call such a person.

holy fuck what's with r3dd1t infesting this board lately?

Fuck you fags.
>hur u post on4chin therefore u loser cuz no job no nuttin lol

What a fucking projection, seppuku yourselves, subhumans.

This has happened a bunch of times last time I got on jewbook years ago. Made me feel pretty good.

omega

>lately

The creation of this board literally coincided with newfags becoming the majority. Now they are the vast majority.

for a woman, that's as good as it can get

fuck off loser, Jow Forums is a normie board

t. orbiter

indeed.

So should I?

yeah, my highschool gf is at least three times the woman she once was fucking lmao

constantly... I like fat mothers though. Hooked up with a few of them. I can see why they had kids.

>being self aware is now a reddit thing

My old crush is now morbidly obese and lives with several cats. It hurts to think about.

I think this happens almost everywhere. People getting older and less attractive and get married and have children.

truth hurts? i know

She's finally in your league, now's your chance.

Imagine unironically thinking she's the failure whilst ranting about it on Jow Forums

>projecting this hard
>"truth"

whatever helps you sleep at night.

It wasn't a rant really, just an observation, but I'm glad to find out there's this many omega orbiters on 4dit.

Truly a marvelous wonder.
Which is funny, since this is the place where you fags are constantly crying about balding, having a tiny penis etc.

But that's the "truth" and not projection, alright.

>white knighting a literal random girl
why though?

She asked me out multiple times but I was too retarded to get the hint.

Hit on her, she wants it. Never too late and nothing to lose.

I blocked them all 8 years ago and I don't even remember their faces.

Balding and crying about having a tiny penis ?
Sounds like you are a tad too familiar with that, considering how you point it out.
Maybe that's also the ''truth'' and not a projection