Will the chinese rise up against gov again someday?

will the chinese rise up against gov again someday?

Attached: T01_19233951.jpg (500x322, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bf4stats.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moral_Basis_of_a_Backward_Society
youtube.com/watch?v=IQuc7wfO16Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard their government's approval ratings have only gone up after Xi ordered the execution of corrupt officials (that also happened to not fall in line after he essentially decided to stay in power lol)
Besides, they've developed so fast and at such a constant rate that I bet even their younger generations can recall how things were before.
This isn't 80s China anymore. As far as they know, they're living in the most prosperous time of their cunt, and their government makes sure to take the credit and signal who is in charge

Attached: 54698215.jpg (716x856, 255K)

China is a fucking toilet.

it will happen once things go south

I wouldn't like to live in a country so butthurted that they have to censor Kingdom Hearts III.

Attached: kingdom-hearts-3-china-winnie-the-pooh-screenshot-740x389-1145569.jpg (740x389, 93K)

Yeah probably. Chinese history is like groundhog day, repeating itself over and over. The communist dynasty will get dabbed on sooner or later sparking some rediculously bloody civil war.

As far as their citizens know, every year they become a bit less of a dump than the last. That's all it takes for society to decide to stick with how things are going.
It's stagnation and shit hitting the fan that triggers revolutions.

>tfw will never play siege of shanghai again

Attached: 1526862130079.jpg (1024x993, 114K)

oh shit, gamers really need to raise up after this one

Damn, chinese do really live in a society

What do you lads reckon will happen to hong kong

I don't see any country contesting China, so they'll probably get their autonomy eroded over a period of 20 years, little by little. No slaughtering of civilians or anything that could disgruntle the population, but they'll eventually wake up one day and realize that Beijing is holding the leash. They don't need to, really.

Chinese have a very "hands off" approach to politics, they are indifferent to the idea of trying to change the system and mostly concerned with improving their material well being. Even Communist part sceptics tow the party line on most subjects (western power but in too much, we wouldn't be arresting Uyghurs if there wasn't a problem in the first place etc.) In other words, complacent, consumerists in a system that dis-incentivizes active political participation. People often even attack dissidents for "rocking the boat" and "making problems" for everybody else. Problems like corruption and misuse of power are always pawned off on low level party officials, never as a critical look at the system as a whole. Protests against officials, or government policy are aimed at the bottom, with the participants still supporting the government in Beijing.

Attached: admiration.png (250x250, 75K)

Thanks! But as an earlier poster stated, why would they complain? To the average Chinese family, their income has exploded, their standard of living is unimaginable compared to 20-30 years ago, literacy rates, wages, are all up, poverty and disease have mostly been eliminated. Why trade this stability away? Stability is the key continuity in Chinese society, why try to upset the current balance. Money is king, it's the one aspect that everybody can try to reach for, particularly after the Cultural revolution, where traditional social and religious institutions were dismantled, the value you can generate your family is the considered the pinnacle of your worth.

>will the chinese rise up against gov again someday?

1. The average Chinese citizen has seen his wages increased a thousand-fold since the 1970s.
2. The country is at its wealthiest (as compared to the rest of the world) since the 1600s
3. The country is more secure and stable in centuries.
4. China is competing with the US as the most powerful nation in the world

>"Let's overthrow the government and create chaos"

Do people like the OP actually believes what he writes?

Attached: 39105060_2090782050940327_5980750837377400832_n.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

No Chang your hive mind country becoming a super lower won't make women forget your 4 inch dick nor will it make you attractive

You can though

bf4stats.com/

PC peaks around 11-12k players every day still.

their entire 5000 year history is obeying their superiors. they will never "rise up" or be democractic. Even if you were to crush their quasi communist regime, another authoritarian regime will take its place

I doubt it.

>Chinks are an eternal slave race. The mere fact that nobody in China batted an eye when Xi Jinpig removed his term limits is quite telling. Chinks literally want to be enslaved and told what they can and can't do. China will never beat the West. Every time shit goes south in China, what do they do? Do chinks try to fix the root of the problem? Nope. They allow their country to go to shit until a new dominant master "unites" them. Basically, they just sit around doing nothing (besides massacring each other by the tens of millions and feasting upon human corpses like the triple niggers they are) until a new master shows up to lord over them. Doesn't matter if the new master is a chink or a foreigner, because as long as he has power, he will be obeyed. Chinks want to be enslaved. No, they NEED to be enslaved. The burden of independence is simply too overwhelming for them. Being enslaved is the only way they know how to function as a society without resorting to chaos and cannibalism.

>Chinks are the most easily controlled and brainwashed people in the world. That's why Chinese nationalism is such a big thing, and even overseas chinks defend their motherland despite enjoying all the benefits of not actually living there. If you're an overseas chink nationalist reading this, ask yourself why you even defend your motherland in the first place. You just do... right? It comes naturally, right? Bingo. That's because you are a member of the Chinese slave race. Your ancestors were slaves, your grandparents were slaves, your parents were slaves, and so are you. You can take a slave out of China, but you can't take the slave out of a Chinese. Imagine that. Living in the West and having the liberty of independent thought... yet, you're STILL controlled by China. You're simply incapable of independent thought. You're a slave.

can White men sperm change things?

Lmao what the fuck is wrong with white people

There’s literally rebellions all the time in a China. Tiananmen was literally less than 30 years ago...

muh dick

>can White men sperm change things?

FUN FACT : For all of human history, it has been East Asian men (Chinese / Mongols) impregnating White or Caucasians females and them popping out Asian babies. That is why the population of Central Asia looks like this today. Even today with the 'talk' of 'Asian' females and White men, these user never mention that it is all brown SOUTHEAST ASIANS with White men while East Asian men are with the blonde blue-eyed Slavic females.

Attached: Kazakh-Pic.jpg (604x454, 165K)

If they're smart, no.
Yeah Xi Jinping is one of the best leader China has ever had.
>As far as they know, they're living in the most prosperous time of their cunt,
They're in fact. China has never been wealthier, it's people never richer

>it's people never richer

india is the richest ever too, quickly catching up to china and they also won't half their population in 40 years lmao
china will hand over the leadership of asia to a real democracy and will become irrelevant as india rises

Attached: india_alfa.jpg (599x834, 82K)

This applies to Europe as well.
Really, only the french are different.
It was the american influence that made europeans abandon their traditional authoritarian ways.

Don't forget the huge British and Jewish contribution to free-thinking in western culture.

which is what american values were/are.

America's only value is profit

Lmao.

Why should they? The CCP lifted hundreds of millions of them out of poverty and into the global middle class.

literally the party did everything. It's not like the chinese people by themselves worked to death.
The CCP gibs raised China's living standards.
No role for western capitalist countries also, no knowhow transfer and free market access to the wealthiest countries on Earth.

It's all thanks to CCP and the Four Pests Campaign

italy's only value is FAMILY

>will the chinese rise up against gov again someday?
Yes, but not against THEIR government.

I've traveled to China and I think the one thing that got me is for the most part people who are not your immediate friends or family are basically worth nothing to them.. it's like the entire big city culture but it's so much more pronounced and everywhere.

Like even if they had free press and the ability to protest I can't see it being a part of the culture there. Like in the West if something egregious happens (cop shoots someone, someone gets off on a crime, etc) people generally have empathy and anger at the result where in China it's "Well that's not us so I don't care'.

Used to, yeah. Now no more family, no more values.

I think it's common sense in all of East Asia. Or at least I've heard at least one taiwanese girl expressing the EXACT same concept: if it doesn't hurt me or my friends, it doesn't concern me.

That's how problems are solved.

you bring shame to vin diesel
muh family

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moral_Basis_of_a_Backward_Society

youtube.com/watch?v=IQuc7wfO16Q

Han Chinese are the only people who actively protest having human rights. Pathetic Maoists carry around pictures of Mao and have their little hats, attacking anybody who thinks people should have human rights.

Attached: 1494791505919.jpg (496x496, 154K)

Ghese mutts are a result of the big RUSSIN BVLL sticking its dick into central asian cuties

The country is experiencing economic growth but it's also polarising in effect, creating the very rich and the very poor.
There's many issues from bachelor villages to judges being controlled by the executive branch and the reeducation camps for some muslim minority which i know (exckdei gas all mudzlimez), but still, consider that this is happening at this time.

There's many bachelor villages from the ruinous one child policy and China is heavily polluted.
I wouldn't give it too long before not revolutionaries but segregationists, lobbyists, reformists and perhaps the military get involved and limit China's power.

In any case I believe we should do whatever we can that doesn't directly harm us to harm China since that country's growth is a cancer on the rest of the worlds' back.

Atleast the USSR had some Western thinking, a bit of God left in them, if not directly Himself, then His teachings and His message.

China has lost any chance of redemption and deserves to be broken down into many countries, even if that means millions of deaths, even if that means a stronger US position.

Yes, around 2025

chinese people are retards. They are easily controlled with stupid ideas like the social credit system.

>why trade that stability away?

they will once the middle class is large enough as jobs will be exported overseas into africa