Question for your Europeans out there, do you actually like the Germans...

Question for your Europeans out there, do you actually like the Germans, or are you just pretending to like them because you're afraid of being assraped like the last two time?

Attached: germany.jpg (729x425, 16K)

Euro on vacation here. No one hides that they hate Germany. No one "pretends'
Goodnight

>Question for your Europeans out there, do you actually like the Germans, or are you just pretending to like them because you're afraid of being assraped like the last two time?
ask yourself. all non americans are afraid of you and your politics.

i try my best to like them but they're such rude entitled cunts that i cant

Well you shouldn't be, most of us are fat and retarded, including our current leader. We're harmless unless you take our beer and guns away, otherwise we're happy to just shoot each other for now.

You posted this at 5am on Sunday Pepe, plan your posts better

Now onto the topic. I don't hate the Germans. I respect them a lot. Skilled, organised and hardworking - these virtues are no mere stereotypes. But they have serious flaws. Arrogancy is one, and especially concerns west Germans.

Two is they are shit in social matters and prone to stereotype and falling for extremes. And because they're relevant, all suffer from this. Eastern EU, now that we're here in the Union, should have a bigger say in what is "Europe". On its ideology. Like free movement of people. This should be for intra-EU only. UK, France, Spain should be barred from allowing easy migrations from their former colonies. They're not European and we don't care. Germany, Sweden should stop their idiotic guilt/idiotic pride and lock borders for extra-EU movement. These big influential countries violate one of the principles of the Union and so of it they should be reminded.

t. Kim.

Not untrue but kinda rich coming from under your flag

Cancer of Europe. Tribalistic, narrow-minded, warmongering, sadistic, power-hungry. No empathy and sense of humor. Bizarre mechanistic body movements. Empty eyes without semblance of insight and self-reflection.

Attached: heidi-klum-schliesst-eine-weitere-schwangerschaft-und-kinder-mit-tom-kaulitz-nicht-aus.jpg (1752x986, 211K)

I hate them because they have unironically a barbarian mentality.

havent met a single european during my 10 years of travel who has positive things to say about german unless they're some 23 yr old deadbeat girl with no future from Ukraine or Moldova

Everyone loves us

Attached: bbc2017_country_ratings-06.gif (886x1136, 120K)

Attached: 1398556780119.png (1291x845, 718K)

Oi

You agree with my post?

>this coming from a French flag
LMAO
Some are ok, some are not, just like all people all around the world. There are bad apples in every basket.
Are you describing yourself? No seriously, this is epic levels of projection if i ever saw one.
Highly inflated egos and arrogance are very unbecoming traits. You should work on removing those.

Pretty much this. They have advanced engineering, logistical and military skills and morality of a Stone Age tribe. Christian ideals of humanism and compassion never really took off there and their mentality hasn't changed since Tacitus.

Attached: Barbarians2.jpg (1161x997, 362K)

I think our only major flaw is that we wall into a genocidal frenzy every 70 years or so.
Other than that, we are the perfect neighbors.

Outside of autistic picture boards they really all love us in reallife

Germany is the most based EU country desu

We aren't arrogant for the most part. It's just a stereotype.

Some more pictures to illustrate the point.

Attached: 1524923873542.png (3500x1400, 1.25M)

Attached: Himmler's plans for France and England.jpg (1665x799, 530K)

You're terrible people. I would prefer seeing Greeks or Italians in the middle of Europe, instead of your kind.

Germans are based but a united German state is..meh

Why do not Austria and Germany unify? Does Germany have a Commonwealth like the British Commonwealth?

I despise Germans.

Lad, Why do you despise all countries except Mongolia?

Shut up and leave the poor dogs alone

Contempt and pity, rather than hate.
>having twice destroyed Europe by militarism now they are trying to do by pacifism.

We had a war over a century ago about who would become the leader of the german states prussia vs Habsburg and prussia won so we took all the states and kicked austria out since then austria became more and more irrelevant while germany/prussia became only stronger

I always thought that it would be reasonable for Austria to be a province of Germany. Is there a reason to live away from the same language and culture? This reminds me of South Korea, North Korea or Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Rude.

No I fucking hate the arrogant condescending pricks. They should have gotten a nuke during WW2 as well.

Mostly agreed, but Northern Ireland (or Ulster) really has a distinct culture and history from the rest of the island of Ireland. It's not like East and West Germany

The German tourists here are always polite, bur for some weird reason they want to create bunker holes on the beach and as a kid I destroyed them as they where ugly.

It is the same with Luxembourg,netherlands and switzerland they all broke from the HRE and called their german dialect a real language and their entire culture is WE ARE NOT GERMAN
Now with the EU we are one big single country anyway and most of europe learn high german as a second language so we all united already

I spent 1.5 years in Stuttgart and the only thing I do not like about Germans is their condescending nature - on par with the British.

Lel

Attached: Ya like dags.jpg (499x206, 21K)

They were the ones who got assraped tho

Attached: serveimage.jpg (220x165, 14K)

yea sure dude

Attached: Greece BTFO.jpg (644x600, 73K)

Attached: 1200px-German_War_cemetery_Dionyssos_Greece1.jpg (1200x900, 403K)

Cuckia strong
SAY chechnia is cool slavshit say it or i will tell putin

Attached: IMG-20170516-WA0003.jpg (4160x2336, 800K)

Kek

@butthurt german

go fuck romanian whore

I have no friendship for germans.

>80% of the populations of france and england killed
i'm cumming to the thought of this

That was just a particular illustration that Germans are a nation of psychopaths who should not be trusted.

Your standard German is just as real as the Flemish "language". You had beautiful words from all dialects to choose from to create your standardized language but still ended up with words like Schmetterling. That's why Swiss, Luxembourgish, Dutch and Belgians will never call themselves German.

The Dutch & Belgians wanted to break from the HRE in 10th century already (to unite with France), it's a shame it took so long.

>tf
>tp

I love germans, when jesus comes back they will die last.

Do they actually use their own's kind of German language, or de facto use standart German? I know that there is a different language too in Luxembourg.

Russians, people from baltic counries, and Ukrainians and Belarussians having a different accent, but use standart Russian mostly. But some dialects of Russian in Russia are something middle between Russian and Belarussian (southern dialects). Northern dialects can have same features with west-slavic languages.

I hate Germans, the most condescending, arrogant, rude, know it all cunts I've ever met. They're nothing more than barbarians LARPing as civilized. Should be nuked for the greater good of humanity.
*Destroys Europe*

I like Austrians more :3

I tried to learn German for a time, but my native teacher died of seizure in the middle of the class

>do you actually like the Germans
no, nobody likes them in this continent