That pen is a female! And that table is a male! And that car is a female! So is that mug!

>That pen is a female! And that table is a male! And that car is a female! So is that mug!

Attached: 1541535325383.png (800x542, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFvJN4dIQ8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you refer to all property with female pronouns

Attached: 1538228221653.jpg (334x334, 70K)

This is based and, dare I say it? Redpilled.

pen is male, table is female, mug is male but cup is female

its obvious

DER Stift
DER Tisch
DAS Auto
DIE Tasse

egg is female bc obvs
but beef is female because it comes from cow

Cringe and bluepilled.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1541744408613.png (466x512, 124K)

My examples are from Russian

Attached: frog.jpg (261x193, 14K)

>girl is neuter

>Angloids in charge of languages
Give it a few centuries and English will degrade into a combination of grunts. But at least it'll be efficient.

Attached: 1387590801732.png (789x421, 313K)

>blond vs blonde

I'm glad we got rid of that shit nearly 1000 years ago. These charts are for the old norse "dräpa"(slay in english). There are suffixes for conjugation too but I didn't include them.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-02 at 09.54.42.png (2870x1510, 449K)

>durr it just makes so much sense
>every flag argues about which gender an object "really" is
It's not a difficult concept at all, just completely pointless

All female.

It's very much the opposite of pointless.

You're gonna have to provide some hard proof for that extraordinary statement there.

all are male

>female cousin

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 35K)

It's not pointless to be able to give greater context in a sentence.

>Šla sva v trgovino.
>Šli sva v trgovino.
>Šli smo v trgovino.
>Šle smo v trgovino.
All of these sentences would translate to "We went to the store." in English but each gives more information on the gender of the subjects (and the number of the subjects).

Only pen is female

>He thinks this is difficult
Wow, what a cuck

Attached: Nothing.jpg (600x610, 26K)

Thank dog Frisian and dutch dont use gender anymore. Only in schiermonnikoog they still use gender for Frisian. A spooky island.

Attached: fietsen-in-schiermonnikoog.jpg (860x650, 88K)

I can make a version of English that differentiates between red things and non-red things by using "thef" for red things and "thes" for non-red things instead of "the".

Then if there is a table with one red thing and one non-red thing on it, then someone could say to someone else:

> Pass me thef thing please.

And it would be understood which thing on the table the person wants (the red thing).

This, however, is no justification for enforcing a completely arbitrary grammatical distinction between red things and non-red things just because it is incidentally useful in this situation.

Any grammatical distinction between types of nouns will have some situations where it can be used to disambiguate something, but that is not the point.

In fact, my example here is more favorable than gramatical gender, because whether a thing is red or not can be logically determined by looking at it. Gramatical gender doesn't tend to follow any logic at all (just look at all the arguments over the genders of the nouns mentioned in this thread), vastly increasing the complexity of the gender system over the red-or-not system.

Stupid example tb h. Doing it for a color would be a lot less useful

Grammatical gender is not the same as biological sex.

Americans are so confused by this concept that they started thinking that "gender" is something they can assign to themselves. They thought they can just say "I am a woman trapped in a man's body"

This is why Anglos should be separated from the rest of the world

Jawohl, Herr Leutnant!

This

>That pen is a female! And that table is a male! And that car is a female! So is that mug!
Pen is male, table is male. Mug is also male.

car in general is male but depending on the brand/model it can be different (it's very intuitive btw).
I always find it ridiculous that americans for example would call a "Ford Mustang" a female name when it's obviously a male.
Ford Fiesta is female. Chevrolet Impala is female. Volkswagen Golf is male but it's sister model Skoda Octavia is female

>I always find it ridiculous that americans for example would call a "Ford Mustang" a female name when it's obviously a male.

>wanting to go inside a male
surprised you haven't moved to sweden yet

>pen is male
yes
>table is female
nope it's an object you fool
>mug is male
also an object
>cup is female
that's literally male you dunce

>calling a male a female name makes it a female
I didn't expect anything else from a canadian

>pen
Neuter
>table
Feminine
>car
Feminine
>automobile
Neuter
>mug
Feminine

>not wanting to go in michele, formerly micheal

Attached: mn.jpg (736x736, 70K)

That's mostly wrong though.
Pens are male/neuter.
Tables are neuter.
Cars are basically neuter but they can be female depending on the manufacturer/model.
Mugs are female.

The non-arguments of it being arbitrary and illogical always get brought up and they're still as baseless as they always were. One gender is used for nouns with a certain suffix, another for another suffix etc. There are some exceptions but there are less of them than for any concept in English.

Pens are obviously feminine, just look how slim and elegant they are

having gender in your language is retarded

You're right
GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS
Be whatever you want to be!

no, you have boy and girl
but you don't have "him" "her"

>pen is male
obviously
>table is female
are you nuts? it's male
>mug is male
yup
>cup is female
nope, also male

Yes, exactly GENDER is a social construct
Sex is not the same as gender, you nazi

dont reply to me again

What are you gonna do about it, lil bitch?

There is no such thing as "sex" or "gender" and this entire distinction is fallacy of the eternal Anglo trying to create problems

They are synonyms of the same thing and there are only two: male and female.

As for language this is "grammatical gender" which is yet another thing and which is completely torn out of the real thing

i facket you're moter

Hah, that means your mom gay

You're mom (female) or mom male)?

You're mom (male(female(male)))

oh that one
in that case yes

you don't have genders in swedish?

Ofcourse they don't
Gender is a social construct, hen

If you would forgive my divide and conquer, was Swedish a mistake for the Nordics to be embarrassed about?

East-Nords were a mistake

Je veux une bite (féminin) dans mon cul (masculin)

mug is female in Norwegian

Attached: 1541518647850.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CFvJN4dIQ8Y