Why does english language make people obese?

why does english language make people obese?

Attached: E661B583-FF34-4BB3-B172-FD158248AFBA.png (694x442, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/newsfront/epidemic-nafta-food-free-trade/2017/12/11/id/831161/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

capitalism

i thought New Zealand was healthy

Correlation does not equate Causation

why are mexicans so fat? wtf

Attached: 54BBEF71-0F0E-4681-88E9-4DD8124BF692.jpg (640x1093, 283K)

maoris + similar lifestyle to us

>*Ngloids

*böfff*

Attached: 1517328319507.jpg (700x515, 298K)

It's the "english liberalism" branch of thought that makes them think railway systems equal communism, therefore they drive around by car a lot thus reducing their bike and foot usage. But that's probably one little of many reasons.

The massive amount of words generates massive people.

Langos is one hell of a drug.

This is simultaneity, not correlation.
Fucking brainlet pretending too be to smart.

newsmax.com/newsfront/epidemic-nafta-food-free-trade/2017/12/11/id/831161/

>Hungary without much of an "a"

It's correlation. What are you talking about?

No it is not you 'tard. You can remove the english language in any of those cunt and nothing will change about obesity.
Actually, the spanish speaking california proves that it is not correlated.

That's why it's correlation and not causation. Correlation can mean a random relation too.

Also, prove to me first that speaking English doesn't make fat. Can you?

In all seriousness, there's probably a genetic component. Ethnic Britons are the ones who settled the Southern US and Appalachia (where obesity is most prevalent today) and similar scenarios probably played out in Australia/NZ.

>muh genes
your culture is trash, therefore you eat trash, it's not that hard

You eat fucking garbage. I have eaten very well for my entire life and have never been even close to overweight, let alone OBESE. I see what you British people eat. It's FAT trash. Everything you people eat is like what poor people eat here, who you all make fun of by the way. Italians eat better. French eat better. All of the slavs eat better. Germans, Austrians, Swiss, all of the Scandinavian countries, they all eat better than you fat idiots.

Attached: d35c62f_01.png (226x200, 44K)

Can you imagine that thousands of fat people are bullied and shamed every day for the reason that their parents were poor or cheap? Literally not only looking down on the poor, but guilt by family association, are built into society and as a single package.

No lmao it's the ethic minorities that have issues with weight here, the whites are black bulls