I'm proud to be French for the first time of my life

I'm proud to be French for the first time of my life.

Attached: 47187851-1993877497572182-4342432001790312448-n_4107038.jpg (657x370, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0wK6s-6cbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>immigrants are bad! they are violent are commit crimes
>YEAHH GILET JAUNES ARE BASED!!! YEAH LETS GO COMMIT CRIMES

What's happening in France?

Why? You always do stuff like that

Why though? Don’t you have riots every week?

Frenchies getting uppity and chimping out isn't a good thing

Between this and the sniper thread on another board, it appears the French do not fuck around with their riots.

No. It will probably calm down on Monday because work.

they don't want to pay taxes

>if you fight back your enemies win

>france isn't bas-
whoa...

t. Eurodiputy

I wonder, is this actually a good thing? Revolt for revolt's sake? People are dumb, and see revolt/revolution/rebeleion as positive things in se. No wonder France always falls into a barbaric state.

literally the sort of christ faggotry our whore church is preaching these days

it's better to burn in hell forever than be a christcuck

crimes against the gubmint are based tho

>our church

Attached: 1538258498257-0.jpg (1024x772, 93K)

Big bump in taxes on fuel, and protests against that and macaroni.

> "The violence is increasing at an exponential rate," said Claude, a well-heeled resident in the affluent 16th district. "The state is losing control, it is scary. They cannot let this happen. Maybe the army should intervene."

So does France have the weird case like the US where the militaries RoE is effectively more narrow than the police? Because it doesn't appear that way from over here. Claude seems to have a bad idea.

>be french
>pay 60% of your salary to feed ahmed and his children and to fund single mothers with half-nigger kids
>not care
>suffer constant terrorist attacks
>not care
>every single french town could be MENA
>not care
>have to pay a bit more for gasoline
>*autistic screeching*
Why do they do this?

Attached: 1529620745887.png (402x402, 14K)

because the catholic church is so much better

> "The violence is increasing at an exponential rate," said Claude, a well-heeled resident in the affluent 16th district. "The state is losing control, it is scary. They cannot let this happen. Maybe the army should intervene."

Attached: 85EBCFFD-E167-4E03-8C77-F9C83419BA19.jpg (182x164, 13K)

lmao
A Brazilian calling France barbaric, now I've seen it all

>REEE WHY DONT THE FRENCHH CARE ABOUT MUH WHYTE RACIAL SUPERIORITY REEEEEE WHY DOESNT EVERYONE WANNA KILL THE NIGS REEEEEEEEE-

because they are not stupid racists and because they understand that the problem of terrorism and refugees cannot be solved just by closing borders or hating blacks? or even without changing the whole world political and economic system? that is not a problem which can be solved with street resistance and protests. you can do nothing with that, that's a structural problem.

but when your government is increasing taxes just because they want to - that's the reason to kill a few policemen and show your hatred towards the government.

>be spaniard
>live under a dictatorship for decades
>not care

“France for the French” is not racism, its the norm.

It's the final straw, these things don't happen in a vacuum

Quite the contrary, natural selection at work. Good riddance to retards like you and the frenchy fags

The government is increasing taxes because more money is needed to sustain the retarded french welfare state

No such thing as "French"

imagine chimping out this much over fuel prices going up a bit

Attached: 1546724801889.webm (622x350, 2.99M)

>be french
>believe you are free just because you are fooled into voting for what your elites want

Yeah but so far I see a tiny minority of the population protesting and they are simply screeching for the sake of screeching, they don't have any objective aside from blocking the tax raise which won't fix shit.

yeah kill the fucking politicans on the way.

>if you kill your enemy they win

>if you break stuff you will have to pay for with your taxes you are fighting your enemy
I for once believe France will be far better off under MENA-nigger rule.

Ah man, fuck off dude. You guys are lucky that you have enough real men left who just beat up and cut uo any refugees that start shit, so no funghis settle in the ukraine and just go through to germany. You guys are lucky bastards.

Don't think it is the fuel prices alone mate.

So the protests aren't directed at niggers at all? Not even a tiny bit?

If nobody settles in Ukraine it's because they are at the level of many african countries. Still I'll give you that with all the nazi-larping holhols some stuff could happen.

Seems not. Apparently it's far right on one hand and far left on the other hand

what else is it

No such thing as “Belarus”

Kinda sad to see you would throw a politically correct fit over this
This brings it down to the level of standard Antifaggots rioting, only bigger

is that town hall?

Nobody knows but everybody supports them. This is the level of brain damage we've reached.

but closing the border and lynching the blacks would solve it

That is usually not how it works in Europe and especially in France. The migrants are not the problems in itself, they are just a symptom imo. It is lying politicians going out with promises and not keeping what they promise.

In France as far as I can see, it is about a high taxation rate, destruction of public pensions, increasing cost of living and the general pressure towards the working classes, that people are protesting against. The fuel price hike is just just another drop in the ocean. The governments of France has ignored a growing protest movement for a lot of years now, and now it has grown to such a big mess, that the police have trouble handling it now.

Macron was supposed to be a refreshing start to towards a new direction, but is just more of the same and even worse in some occasions. He talks down to middle class people and is hostile towards the working people, while getting all buddy buddy with the EU elitist crowd, ignoring the concerns of everyday man.

Based Banzai

Macron was from the start the standard neo-liberal retard who wants European workers to compete with chink insects by putting nets under the factories' windows and he didn't hide it yet somehow everybody voted for him because he was the nigger-loving candidate. Now instead of being mature and coping with their decisions like adults the frenchy faggots are acting like apes breaking stuff.

But the problem with refugees and terrorism isn't solved by opening borders either, user.

>The French aren't racist

Lol that's the image we've been trying to give for decades, that's why we are so immigration friendly. Ironically the more immigration we take the more racist those same immigrants say we are.

so did the snipers take anybody down so far?

Still, if you don't have the balls to scream 'fuck niggers' even during your supposed chimpouts, all is lost

And negroes might be a symptom but they're a problem nonetheless

The dumb spaniard who doesn't anything about economics. If you rise the price of gasoline, everything rises too.

that's ridiculous!

*diesel
main fuel in france is diesel

Genuinely surprised by based Miguel

>gib more free moneis but no taxes

Attached: 1541200483152.jpg (500x500, 28K)

that flag that post

What happens if you riot or protest in France
Over here they get ran over or shot

youtube.com/watch?v=z0wK6s-6cbo
Thread theme?

you subhumans arent allowed to riot, so of course they shoot you like the animals you are.

If you have the autorization to protest, nothing. If you don't, then a fine.

It will probably end something like this.
Pic related

Attached: no_more_cakes.png (1103x774, 1.94M)

>unironically taking his premise seriously in order to appear intelligent
Closing the border would do miracles for reducing terrorism you moron. The only question would be what to do with the terrorist ethnicities already in the country

Do you hear the people reee?

better, prefecture.

Damn, I wish I was French rn

Expect it isn't taxes. The government is trying stop the inflation and adjust the price of fuel to the international market

Attached: 28056756_694095337647262_3745937976579030690_n.jpg (720x599, 21K)

>AS AN AMERICUN LED ME TELL YUO ABOUT DUH NIGGURS

It's a prefecture, a State building, so it's based.

Saw that tracer video on Jow Forums, did you?

a bunch of guys who hate chimpouts (when it's not them) decided it was their turn to chimpout

what the fuck are you talking about now?

obv not

well, sending the army against your own civilian is a red line that first world countries try to not cross

>rural french don't want to pay more taxes
>Macron talk down to them
>now everyone want him to fuck off

I think that Jow Forums found it first.

That's what I said you Finn fuck

>flag
I thought you would identify yourself as catalonian

Can you imagine what will happen if the US had more expensive fuel?

>all of these Jow Forums
If you remotely cared about muh genetic purity, you fucking well off yourselves to remove those deleterious genes from the gene pool.
The only good racist is a dead racist.

americans don't protest in the streets
they boycott from the couch

ok chang :^)

Based

You’re not white either, Abdul.

In what sense?

Considering you are present in every political thread 24/7 to make your shitty contribution I think you have far more chances than any other person itt to remove yourself.

Half the people who are chimping out and burning cars used to reeee at arabs chimping out and burning cars
hell, half of them used to cheer on riot cops beating up long-haired lefty protesters and now they cry because of tear gas

ceux qui brûlent des voitures et pillent les boutiques de luxes sont des bougnoules

have we started a fire?

Attached: image.png (500x500, 128K)

Well, you're from Catalonia, aren't you? Do you see Catalonia as being separate from Spain, or part of it? I'm aware the Spain is supposed to represent everyone from the Kingdom of Spain, but some Catalonians I've seen identify it as a Castillian yoke.

nothing
nothing happens
they tweak fuel taxes constantly and nothing

*et des antifas

Ah yes, Brazilians, famed for their economic insights.

>Mister "I am the Republic" thinking he won't hang with all the other pols

France will get nothing out of this. Well, maybe some temporary measure. Peaceful manifestations are way better in democracies, since, if they are big enough, they will bring the attention of the common people, maybe even change their minds (votes). Brazil had giant manifestations in 2013-14 they were disorganized, chaotic and violent and brought nothing. Only in 2016 forward, with organized protests, we pressured the Congress to impeach the president.

>be spaniard
>not care

does anyone even care around here as well?

what the fuck is a belarus anyway

maybe the French can be lucky enough to have their own Temer

I consider "spanish" a nationality invented in the first liberal constitution but I'm not autistic about it. Nowadays only a 30% of the population is Catalan and this number is only decreasing so I don't see a point in fighting a lost battle. Still I don't get what relation does this have to this thread.

based, tax are robbery

Attached: b20ab5f0650690211b67006f143f9d03.jpg (623x519, 38K)