How are agricultures viewed in your cunt?

How are agricultures viewed in your cunt?

In my grandparents (from my father side) village, there were small agricultures that made more than 30k€ in a month just collecting chestnut.

Attached: IMG_20160919_194511-e1475010036101.jpg (350x200, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=he6RhVV-Nok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well Switzerland is a country of farmers. But nowadays all they do is pretend gibs and be miserable. They're the group of people that kill himself the most. My canton agriculture was based on chestnuts btw do you guys have chestnut beer too?

russian village is dying

Attached: 26c81d785825fefb1045357c5f987e49428e2e7f.jpg (800x600, 181K)

Government subsidized scum that are completely useless.

Noble backbone of the country

I don't know about the general views on farmers but i grew up in the countryside and most of my friends are farmer's sons or farmers themselves so...
Although here the cliché is that farmers who have cows are way poorer than the ones who have crops.

>How are agricultures viewed in your cunt?
Literally our most advanced sector. If you OWN a farm in the Pampas, you are filthy rich. Not even memeing, while in Europe and the US farmers get subsidized, here they are heavily taxed and some say the taxes aren't enough.

Farmers are part of the Dutch identity.
Farmers are also the richest people in the country.

But farmers are also known to be stubborn and unmanned.

Family farms living the traditional American way struggle to make ends meet, huge agribusiness gets subsidized to drive prices down, employ illegals for pennies because Americans expect to make rent and own a car, and still somehow can't keep prices low enough to compete with imports. It is disgusting, but we can't have independent landowners not paying rents mortgages and wage-slaving now can we?

>Agriculture
What's that?

Cringe
Based

they worth nothing here

It's like catching fish on land.

>Government subsidized scum that are completely useless

they take care of the countryside

boomer tier

like the rest of the country lmao

Where do you get your labor from? Bolivia?

They do but they constantly beg for money and ask to shoot wolves it gets annoying after a while

Lately I've been watching videos of farmers doing rat control with dogs. It seems very satisfying to watch your dog thrash a rat you just flipped out of its burrow with your pitchfork.

My grandfathers (both from my father and mother) are farmers (Wheat, corn, and bananas. also some livestock such as chicken, goats and pigs). The government doesn't help much, and the pay isn't that good, since we live in a 3rd world country after all, but we mostly produce just for our sake. I'd like to help them out once I save up enough money from work (Lawyer) to upgrade the facilities and equipment.

Attached: 1467447307051.jpg (540x368, 45K)

>watch your dog thrash a rat
pls

youtube.com/watch?v=he6RhVV-Nok