Have you ever personally been affected by racism Jow Forums?

Have you ever personally been affected by racism Jow Forums?

Attached: 170322160013-college-free-speech-microaggression-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 172K)

Yes, in Japan, I didn't give two shits because my dick is bigger than theirs.

I've been on the internet for too long to care.

I'm here to be affected by it.

Why the fuck is "you're so well spoken" a goddamn microaggression? That's a fucking compliment. I can maybe see it as kind of annoying on a bad day, but I can't see how this is offensive.

Attached: 1526356410882.gif (469x314, 495K)

I've unironically been discriminated against in a business setting for being a white male

yes, when i still lived in estonia

Was the butt of many terrorist jokes. Also whenever they mention something about the Middle East back in high school, the entire class would look at me.
I assume because people get sick of hearing it all the time

The very humor of Jow Forums is based on ironic racism.

Attached: infographic.jpg (1700x2323, 1.15M)

That chart just makes me so angry for some reason

It's implicitly saying 'wow your race is full of monkeys you are such a wonder'

>do you work here?
I'm white and I've had people ask me this plenty of times, I don't know why minorities insist on seeing every single faux pas as prejudiced and racially/sexually motivated
it's the same shit with women saying that people telling them to smile is sexist
I'm a guy and I've had plenty of people tell me to smile more, including (and probably mostly) women themselves
if people are telling you to smile it''s got nothing to do with your gender, it's because you look like an asshole

Virgin racism.

got called a shitskin at an American football match
beat the shit out of him and his gf

I usually never says I'm swiss. Everybody thinks I'm italian and its better like that

But that's true and it's still a compliment.

Not from foreigners. I've only ever found myself 'affected' by racism from self-loathing Filipinos. I fucking hate them.

same

i'm racist

Not outside Jow Forums, because i live in a 1st world country

Sure. Can you imagine being white in Richmond, BC? Only 5 percent are white, the rest 95 are chinks, pilipinos and other indians.

Wanna hear a BC joke? What separates india from china? The Fraser river!

Pretty good, 5/5. If only I could spot a difference between asians

Ha!

Racism doesn't exist.

only online
the most racist people are brits and americans

Yes, but only at the hands of blacks
In middle school the black kids would make fun of me and say ching chong ching chong to me and call me Jackie Chan as an insult
At least it's not as bad as my dad. He moved here when he was 10 and the kids beat him up and broke him arm and called him a gook

Now that I think about it a portuguese man got mad at me for being swiss once

Hawwww ching chang chong me can't see through eye

Yes. Hispanics straight up bullied me and other white kids in high school for being "white"

Yeah.

Shit I just realized my desire of wanting to fuck an Asian girl while calling her a dumb gook is probably related :(

Attached: noice.jpg (789x680, 58K)

nigger

Went to German school. Sometimes some German teachers treated wh*Te German students better than me.

based

cringe

based
cringe

yes, I’ve been personally affected, I’ve even taken it up as a hobby

Hmm that really made me think, its actually only women telling me to smile more for some reason unknown to me

no, just sexual discrimination only
girls hate me for some reason

Lole

Attached: 1542771279070.png (322x361, 197K)