Don't first worlders know how good they have? I would literally give away my left nut to live in France

Don't first worlders know how good they have? I would literally give away my left nut to live in France

Why are they even protesting?

Attached: ap18335367634340[1].jpg (1600x1067, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/brigitte-et-emmanuel-macron-depensent-300-000-euros-pour-changer-la-moquette-de-lelysee-la-polemique-enfle_422591
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why do members of the working class who have had their futures taken from them by former generations and from a greedy global market getting angry

Ahhhh yes, the White Frenchmen I hear about.

French people aren't white by Jow Forumss standards.

The bastard M*cron is changing his carpet for 300 thousands euros, with our money.

gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/brigitte-et-emmanuel-macron-depensent-300-000-euros-pour-changer-la-moquette-de-lelysee-la-polemique-enfle_422591

fuck off

press F to pray for France (press S to spit)

Attached: 1545577295606.webm (622x350, 2.94M)

Do Brazilians even know how good they would have it if they ended corruption and criminality in their country with a nice civil war?

to keep what we have instead of having to lower our standard to become Chinese insects

Why don't you? If Britain had balls Corbyn's rise to power would mirror lenin and cromwell's

Attached: image.jpg (730x520, 411K)

Yes, those fr*nchtoids don't know how to appreciate the good things they have

S

Attached: 1531155373728.png (224x226, 61K)

How do you think they got to where they are today?
People who look at a country while discarding its history are so painfully stupid, as though they imagine modern developed countries just popped out of thin air.

The only protest I've ever seen here was against Iraq war. How good you have it doesn't matter. The fact that there's people really poor while I have so much means nothing to me. We adapt to our surroundings and always want more

>user découvre que l’Élysée existe
quel niveau

Based and intelligent post

>give away my left nut
nobody in his right mind would accept that as a payment

S
My heart feel so warm when I see europe burning.

>Yes, those fr*nchtoids don't know how to appreciate the good things they have
They do know, which is why they are taking to the streets, you dumb cunt.

worrying

The problem with Brazil is more of a cultural thing. Brazilians are uncivilized barbarians.

It was a shitpost, you wanker

Attached: perro caca.jpg (500x375, 41K)

dont you inderstand we have what we have because we standed

>The fact that there's people really poor while I have so much means nothing to me

Of course, mountain jew. lol

Cope.
Europeans used to butcher each other for sport.

It was a dumb post which is commonly made by spoiled middle and upper middle class manchildren from less developed nations who haven't had to face the reality of the poor and working class in their own country so they have a detached and self centred view of history.
I hate people like you, you enable the worst in society.

Do you feel relief for not being born in South Sudan? I don't think so. Just look at extremely rich people they're still miserable because they just adapt and want to become richer. Humans are never satisfied.

>all this self-projection over a shitpost
You read too much into comments that don't have much meaning into them.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>"Dude dont protest taxes"
>regards, third world country where a playstation 4 is an entire year's wage due to taxes
What did op mean by this? people are protesting because they dont wanne live in a shithole like brazil

based

>I would literally give away my left nut to live in France
Isn't that why they are protesting? Because they dont want their government to accept left nuts in exchange for 3rd world immigrants

It's not about immigration you braindead trumpster

oh i a read a french poster on here say it was, I don't watch TV (hence the question) you trudpoo

>Some people have it worst than you so you should be happy

based frogs

Attached: 1515827032653.webm (622x350, 2.99M)

First worlders chimp out over taxes
Third worlders chimp out over gibs

That's what happened to Australia.

stupid fucking mutt posters from Jow Forums are by far the worst on this board

>i learny stuff on 4channel
god

I guaruntee you've been to Jow Forums significantly more than me. I've been there twice in my 11 years on this website

>whole paris in riots because of fuel petrol prices
ours are even higher and no one is complaining

Attached: 1434586821467.png (764x764, 1.25M)

based beta stay beta.

SSSSSSS
How do I pee on it?

>you don't spend tax money protesting an increase in taxes
>wow what a beta

Attached: 1493705391892.jpg (1280x847, 260K)

jokes apart whats the real reason? I mean it can be just fuel price cmon

we're used to it at this point

Attached: 75,t.jpg (300x400, 17K)