Did you know Spain has N-A-T-U-R-E?

Did you know Spain has N-A-T-U-R-E?
>European country with the most biodiversity
>Many animals that went extinct in the rest of Europe still exist in Spain
>Over 50% of animal and over 80% of European vegetal species
>theres over 100 different habitats in Spain
>Spain and Germany are the only countries that still have wild horses in western europe
translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&u=https://www.ecoembes.com/es/planeta-recicla/blog/por-que-espana-es-el-pais-europeo-con-mas-biodiversidad

Attached: SPENBALL.png (438x425, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

racedepartment.com/downloads/the-tajo-hillclimb.13771/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

the spainball brings back memories from a happier time. I made that ball, plus a bunch of other ones with different flags, a long time ago, I cant even remember if it was a year ago or back earlier in 2018 but it was around that time. Back then I was a good guy with a happy life, a gf, money, a good job. But I got into trouble, I made bad choices with my money, and when I decided to take some from the company I worked for because I told myself I would just make back the money I lost and fix everything, it landed me in a minimum security prison. My gf immediately broke up with me, my dad looked disappointing and my mom just cried. ever since october I've been on my own again but I'm still having trouble, I went from having $40000 to $3000 in one year and I'm barely scraping by, I live in a piece of shit apartment with no job, a bad record and no support from anyone, no friends or family. All I have is a laptop, a cellphone, a small TV and a shitty car.
I dont know what happened to my old PC but if I had it I would post more of the countryballs I made since they made me happy knowing everyone on Jow Forums used my OC, I've seen at least 20 of these being used since I left prison
thanks anyway for uploading this image, again, it brings me back to a happy time I wish I never left

Attached: 1276033233_extras_ladillos_1_g_0.jpg (550x415, 36K)

cant tell if its a copypasta but if it isnt cheer up lad, you did a good job

Attached: elcastellano.png (1504x855, 1.53M)

its not but I've told my story twice before so I understand
thanks

When will you pay for my natives brothers' blood moor?

not a fan of the interior, too much empty desert

true, the dry sons of the desert are truly unlucky in their location

Attached: 1522722985546.jpg (774x417, 62K)

Anyone ever visit Talamantes?

no
looks comfy, reminds me of the Alto Tajo

Attached: siguenza-cuenca-134.jpg?w=600.jpg (600x318, 41K)

What’s that a picture of? And this is good to know. Let’s say I visit Spain, then try going to Ibiza, and staying around Zaragoza. Where’s a good place to meet women of Spain?

>What’s that a picture of?
South of Aragón, the High Tajo. (Tajo is a River)
Theres a mod for assetto corsa that lets you drive in it, i recommend it
racedepartment.com/downloads/the-tajo-hillclimb.13771/
>Good place to meet women of Spain
Spain
>Ibiza
you will only see foreigners, mainly germans. Id recommend avoiding Valencia and Barcelona for the same reason

Attached: 1200px-SpainTajoBasin.png (1200x857, 1.16M)

Thanks. I’ll try to remember that. Here’s how we spell it. Those bull runs look fun too.

Attached: 9A860B23-843A-481D-8FDF-9E11FE436EBF.jpg (1080x1080, 762K)

yeahhh, be careful with those bulls, some people get pretty hurt
also best museums in spain are in Madrid FYI

Can people sleep in the castles?

>Over 50% of animal and over 80% of European vegetal species

Hard to believe

Bump

i jealous
we dont have anything except for some shitty birds several of which cant even fucking fly

I've seen documentaries about how the desert is rapidly growing because they keep directing all the water to the tourist regions away from the farmlands that keep the desert in check.
Basically the whole country is gradually becoming a desert.
The Chinese have the same growing desert problem but they are trying to fight it with negligible results.

i can only imagine how shitty life is for the people living outside the blue part

Attached: mapariesgo_desertificacion_tcm35-152875.jpg (1179x847, 461K)

I think china is actually doing pretty well from the several documentaries Ive seen
not even counting the reclaimed land or the areas used as barriers between deserts and not desert there are dozens of entire forests completely manmade

>Innocent Taínos
>VENGA, MATADLES!

I live in the blue part, lately I have seen garzas blancas that aren’t supposed to be from here.