#PrayForBelgium

Attached: belgian flag.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Allah Akbar!

What happened in Belgium?

Why would anyone do that?

Link

Belgium is rioting against France's taxes.

Nothing in particular; it's just a nice little country and we should all wish it well.

Attached: Belgique.jpg (1350x759, 151K)

I hope they fry

This
Walloons pls explain, what are you actually meaning by this

Attached: 1479840092420.png (612x491, 98K)

Tell me about the walloons

>(((eurofag problems)))
No thanks

They should be chemically removed

>a leaf
Anyone surprised?

> mainstream media blackout
Should bourgeois journalists be the first against the wall, comrades?

Only if communists are second

How so? What did they do?

Your mother should have been aborted.

Walloons have tricked Flemmish people into fighting to gain independence because as a Dutch province we might have forced them not to be Catholic, which of course was never going to happen.
Walloons and French people profited greatly from an independent country next to France that wasn't pro-Germanosphere, and so both greatly funded the revolt and immediately forced the Dutch to stop fighting.

When Belgium was independent the Dutch language and culture was suppressed, and eventually the Flemmish went through a revival of identity and culture that made them incredibly nationalistic and anti-French. Wallonia used to be rich as fuck but they ran out of resources, now theyre just workers trying to get into Flanders for money and generally vote far-left to force Flanders to give them money.
Go anywhere in Wallonia and its a poverty-stricken shithole filled with depressing post-war buildings and semi-commieblocks built by their idiotic government that they keep voting for.
Luik is ugly as shit, Brussels is this depressing and ugly city that has nothing worth seeing except some areas that the rich live in.
Flanders votes far-right to try and break up the country but isnt able to because Walloons own Brussels, which makes Flemmish people staunchly anti-EU as well.

Flemmish and Wallonian people are seperate ethnic groups, Walloons are almost identical to Northern French Celto-Gallic groups, Flemmish people are identical to Dutch people.

These two should not be one country but divided under France and the Netherlands with relative autonomy, but the EU will never allow them to.
If Flanders wants to be independent I'd support that too, its just terrible watching them suffer.

Attached: vpvl.gif (300x215, 27K)

Would you convert to Papist Babylon if it meant that what you said would happen?

Sure, I'd give my life fighting for their independence, got to support our brothers.

You again...

Too bad your plans will always be thwarted by the BIG GALLIC COCK.

Based vassal

They are trying to crash this country with no (0) survivors.

what part of belgium is that supposed to be?

This.

you're wrong on so many levels but i'd just like to point out that if "luik" is ugly as shit, antwerp is just as bad. take a map of wallonia, draw a circle over charleroi and a donut over liege that covers its suburbs but leaves out the center; those are the places in wallonia that are poverty-stricken depressing shitholes, the rest is fine, doesn't look any worse than flanders at least, maybe the infrastructures are not as modern but that's about it