No Beijing? How accurate is this?!?!?!?!

No Beijing? How accurate is this?!?!?!?!

Attached: Screenshot_37.png (612x700, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasdddds

>Amsterdam
Yeah it's bullshit

China's power is quite dispersed amongst it's cities, and their government does that on purpose iirc

Kek, at leats 7 of those will practically disappear within a half century

>Amsterdam
>Sydney

In what way are these cities more powerful than for example San Francisco, Los Angeles, Beijing, Frankfurt?
shit map

>Sydney

ah nvm ignore, looks like China is there

I think it's about the city's influence itself and not political, but again, why there is no Shanghai? it's far more influential than HK now, surely more than Amsterdam, Sydney or Berlin

Bullshit

I've never been to New York, or a huge city for that matter

Attached: dead inside.jpg (239x211, 11K)

>Berlin
???

>Berlin

Berlin ist der Fliesentisch Deutschlands. Es ist das für Deutschland, was Griechenland für die Europäische Union ist und hätte Berlin eine offene Kloake, wäre es das Rumänien Deutschlands. Berlin ist ein Schandfleck, der Pickel am Arsche Deutschlands. Berlin ist der Typ der ohne Einladung auf deine Party kommt, noch nicht mal Alkohol mitbringt und auch nicht versteht dass er nicht erwünscht ist wenn man ihm ein paar Zähne aus dem Gesicht klopft und die Treppe runterwirft. Berlin ist das Detroit Deutschlands und gehört für 200 Złoty an Polen verkauft.

Berlin exerts a very powerful influence. After visiting once, I immediately wanted to leave

>Germany isn't the 4th largest economy in the world and the economic core of the EU

Beijin is culturally irrelevant

TRÉS bon post

what a great city

Attached: 1539431128427.png (1500x1253, 1.7M)

>Amsterdam

lel it's not even the most important city in the country

lol amsterdamn doesn't deserve to be on the list but rotterdam is definitely not more important than amsterdam

I trust a dutch guy's word over a nobody from another country tbqh no offense, faggot.

Because you're American and have an American brain, so of course you would trust the retard.
Amsterdam is the 7th most important financial center in Europe. It's certainly not one the top 10 most powerful cities, but it's definitely a regional power.
So shut your fat mouth you dumb yankee dankee doodle shit and go shove your face with Taco Bell.

>Amsterdam is the 7th most important financial center in Europe

lmao this nigga pulling shit out of his ass pretending it's fact. gtfo here faggot, pretending to know about other countries' affairs better than locals lmao.

This is about cities, not countries. Berlin is a net drag on Germany's economy.

Attached: EU capitals.jpg (960x684, 202K)

It's only really cool/fun if you have a lot of money.

It’s not strange to fill all your big cities lol

That's bullshit Hong Kong is dead since 1997

the fuck "city power" is?

>6,7,8,10
poppycock

??

dont talk, mexican intellect at work

>Seoul above Berlin and Hongkong
Bullshit

chinks deliberately disperse their shit

Beijing for the politics, Shanghai for the money, Guangzhou/Shenzhen for the trade

climate change burger try to keep up

>London
>Amsterdam

Attached: 1522695449218.jpg (376x376, 34K)

Unlike for example France and Britain, we are very decentralised, so single cities don't hold that much economic power

*Pekín

I will always be jealous of this

>No toronto but sydney
>No Los Angeles
???

Attached: 1529981776380.png (1136x640, 1.38M)

Most powerful city is Jerusalem.

Attached: panzerIV.jpg (580x450, 60K)

Reminder that the air pollution is more toxic in London than it is in Beijin, despite the fact that China is the factory of the world.

Such a stupid list and bunch of western propaganda. Every asian city spits on western cities that looks like medieval villages compared to them.

Hainan
Fucking hell, how do you screw up an island that bad when one of the largest metropolises on Earth (Guangzhou) is right next door and doing just fine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration
what are you on about

Hello zhang

>That's bullshit Hong Kong is dead since 1997
Why

That's when Britain gave Hong Kong to the PRC

Hong Kong looks so outdated and 3rd world compared to new chinese cities like Shenzhen.

I'm living in Amsterdam and yes, yes it is

I see four other Chinese cities

Here we say: money is made in Rotterdam and spent in Amsterdam

>Everything built right next to the HK border
Kinda reminds me of the Tijuana-San Diego relationship. Tijuana is crammed as close to the border as possible but on the US side there's a big space before the San Diego metro starts getting dense.

Attached: master-plan.jpg (720x430, 105K)

You might want to look at a geographic map now. You might notice something about the areas near the coast and HK that the interior lacks.

Meme cities

>all these powerlets seething about the might of Amsterdam

gotta agree with the kraut here

Return to Rotterdam Mohammed.

Where the FUCK is Helsinki and Riga?

>powerful
by what metric, exactly?
military strength? political/economic influence? literal power (i.e. electricity) consumption?

>I've lived in 1, 2 and 9

BASED

>no gothenburg
yep, it's bullshit

Attached: gothenburg (2).jpg (960x720, 88K)