What type of Breakfast do you eat in your country?

What type of Breakfast do you eat in your country?

Attached: 051102039-01-buttermilk-pancakes-recipe-main.jpg (600x500, 74K)

this

Attached: 650x365_berner-zopfe.jpg (650x365, 35K)

Non Americans don't eat breakfast

Either oatmeal or eggs with toast.

Hard bread, cheese and ham plus a glas of milk.

For me, it's the bagel with cream cheese.

Attached: silo-bagel-280x200.png (280x200, 57K)

switch coffee with energy drink for youth

Attached: 1668-lec6-1536x865.jpg (1536x865, 134K)

Black coffee, two boiled eggs and an apple/orange.

for me, it's the knekkebrod med hvitost

Banana, black tea, 2 butterbrots with cheese, oatmeal or musli.

bread/toast and tea/mate

None
I usually don't eat before 4pm

I just got 6 donuts with large coffee at Krispy Kreme
Feels good dessu

I'm American and love this shit.

Attached: the best god damn food on the planet.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Bread made soggy with puke?

Not if you know how to make it properly. Biscuits and Gravy is amazing. It's also easy to make and hard to fuck up as a bonus.

Oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder and some honey.

Probably like 1500 calories though, means you have to hold back on lunch or dinner, screw that desu

Oatmeal everyday

Why do americans eat such sugary things for breakfast?

Attached: 1541012042152.png (1024x900, 86K)

For most people yea, I'm gifted with a super metabolism. Have always been consistently under 130lbs except for one time I broke 132lbs. Though it's slowing down now that I'm older so I try to get it as much as I can before it's too late.

Пpивeт fellow German abroad

Attached: download (3).jpg (318x159, 7K)

My current setup is coffee, oatmeal, 2 pieces of ryebread and a clementine. Gets me through the day.

2 scrambled eggs, fruit, and black coffee.

I'm no belgian but I just want to post on of theirs cause I think its great, buttered toast/bread and sprinkles !

Attached: GettyImages-511076309-5845c6523df78c02301d9a6e[1].jpg (450x338, 36K)

Müsli

Attached: file.png (744x642, 609K)

I'm not sure.

I put different spices in a bowl of oats and add some sugar and even when I think its too much its still not as sweet as some of the premade packets.

you know what dude, I just read some article about western countries having a real alarming raise of allergy rates, particularly UK and USA and Australia like >7% and Europe is much better with around 2%. What I wanted to tie to what you said is just that their lifestyle is so decedent, like partly what they eat and I'm glad I have some perspective on traditional diets for reference.

just to add, it's not known what is causing it but it is specifically western countries that are seeing this trend, and furthermore it is more prominent in urban areas so it just narrows it down to modern living in the west

Could also be in conjunction with high levels of smog. Any major US city looks like shit from a distance.

Attached: 1507481163192.jpg (512x494, 46K)

On a weekday I might have any of the following:

Weetbix with peaches and milk
Oat flakes, puffed wheat, or similar and milk
Porridge
Vegemite or similar on toast
Marmalade on toast
Kippers or similar on toast
Cheese and pickled chilli peppers on toast
Cured meats on toast
Scrambled or fried egg on toast

And always a strong cup of tea

This.

Attached: 340e378b.jpg (720x714, 42K)

there is that in supermarket but don't know how to eat. i always thought you don't eat it raw

Well they increase is there in urban centers in 3rd world countries too, there is couple of theories being thrown around like less exposure to germs so presumably weaker or even underused immune system that due to that turns its weapons on otherwise safe food, another is dietary changes and you are right one of them is pollution as a possibility. Gotta buy myself a cottage asap dude, always fancied that sorta life anyways, fuck cities

The most persuasive theory I have read is that isolation from various types of bacteria or other irritants in early life prevents the body from properly adapting to these parts of the environment. That goes for gut flora, too, so your comment about diet may be a fair point.

I don't agree with your assessment of it as a societal problem, though. I hear about people whose young children don't play outside, have never been camping, aren't forced to try new foods, etc., and it disgusts me. I think there must be a bit of polarisation between values and customs - those who have bought in to the Americanised ultra-consumerist lifestyle, and those who (for whatever reason - conservatism, hippie ideas, living in the countryside, ...) haven't.

Then again, I speak as someone with several (non-food) allergies and asthma, so maybe it counts for nothing.

And just wait until you get up close!

you don't, you eat it with milk

It varies. I usually have a boiled egg and some coffee or tea with milk. A lot of people have cold cereal or porridge. If I have some sort of cereal it's usually granola in cold milk or some oatmeal/corn grits with cottage cheese.

I'm about to eat granola with strawberry yogurt.

but milk isn't fire. can i eat that like i eat cereal?

That might be part of it. I've also heard that excessively sterile environments can lead to immune system issues.

Coffee and croissant like any civilized human should.

Oatmeal seems to be popular, but quite a lot of people start they day with just coffee and snus. I do it too, I just don't have appetite in the morning.

Attached: 42616711_342803826456345_2093707762407130830_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

oatz

>but milk isn't fire
ok

oatmeal is just a primitive Müsli, evolve and join us

Differente. Mayb cookies, mayb oatmeal with eggs, often it's nothing coz i dont want eat in mornings.

You don't cook it.
Do you not know what the word "raw" means?

Oatmeal is the epitome of bland, uninteresting white people food desu

>eating wheat for breakfast

You all need the chad nasi lemak

Attached: 1200px-Nasi_Lemak,_Mamak,_Sydney.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

Attached: Chilaquiles.jpg (960x600, 69K)

yes, you eat it cold. try with milk or yogurt