What are your feelings about this?

what are your feelings about this?

Attached: paznokiec.jpg (480x640, 23K)

it's alright

Done that. Took 3 hours at the doctor to get the thing out.

did this bit with a fleck of paint in year 7, had to go to the hospital. I cried

For me it was a wooden splinter just like in the pic.
Reached under my desk to get a cable, felt a bit of pressure and there it was.

homo, I did this with a thorn from a plant I was told to handle with special care because its thorns were sharp and the end always broke off and caused infection
naturally I got one deep under the fingernail on the first tree, plus superglue on it for treatment, wrapped it with tape for protection, after a week it was good as new, except dry and shrunk

Imagine living in a country with socialized healthcare and still doing ghetto ass American surgery on yourself instead of going to a hospital.

Attached: 1543439565842.jpg (727x660, 66K)

there's no need for surgery, the glue burns and dries everything, the skin shrinks back, whatever's in there will fall right off after a few days

Ya done goofed. Ask for dilaudid

>whatever's in there will fall right off after a few days
Yeah, I can't spare a few days. I use my hands while working.

so do i, that's why I wrapped it in electrical tape
it's made to insulate and protect, better than any bandaid

That's just retarded.

it works

So does amputation. Doesn't mean it's a good option.

except I still have my finger and didn't spend an afternoon in the hospital
did the same when I drunkenly cut my little finger with my knife, worked like a charm, just have thicker skin there now
you can fix most booboos with glue and tape, lifehack right there, appreciate it

Would that hurt?

No you risked severe infection and had tape around your freaking hand for a few days instead... Genius.
I went to the doctor, had it removed and that was it.
If you seriously think your option is better, well then I understand why Jow Forums is as fucked up as it is.

if i cut myself on hiv glass, i'll go to the doctor I promise
i just don't go for things i can do myself

Like a son of a bitch. It's literally a torture technique. China in particular liked that method if I remember right.

>i just don't go for things i can do myself
You sound like my uncle. He ended up losing a finger thanks to infection after having a nail go through it.
"soap and water will do just fine" he said once he pulled the nail out. Fucking idiots.

>soap and water
your uncle is indeed an idiot
disinfectant, glue and tape
a healthy french constitution helps a lot as well

And you would have ended up with one less finger as well. The nail scraped the bone where infection later sat.
No amount of disinfectant will fix that.

>scraped the bone
I said booboos
when I cut myself with the knife bone wasn't touched, just split open the fleshy part but not nerve or muscle damage, pissed blood is all it did

My point is, if healthcare is free why even risk it?
Hidden infections is extremely easy to get.
Get that shit flushed out, stitched up and be done with it. Reduce the risk when you can. Anything else is just lazy. Also reduces scarring and prevents any problems with sensitivity or motion later on.

Attached: tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg (600x442, 21K)

what about if u got the same splinter up ur arsehole during some sort of fucked up sex game

Take your gay fantasies somewhere else.
Stop showing wood up your arse.

because I don't have time and I'm an idiot, seldom applied for the gibs I could have had, don't like to take advantage
just used to do things on my own and so far it's worked
but I promise if anything gets serious I won't hesitate to go to the doctor