How will Jow Forums deal with the fact that Brazil will soon be first world?

How will Jow Forums deal with the fact that Brazil will soon be first world?

Attached: 1542234419035.png (1351x1234, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSn9hCVmRy0
youtube.com/watch?v=sgvTPBxNxBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That means you're accountable for all the shit you do to forest tribes, you know that, right?

This. Once you hit first world, the eye of the west turns on you - including social justice.

>fuck off we're full
does anyone actually want to live in brazil?

Not really, it means that we can meddle with other nation's resources and explore them and impoverish them using a "human rights" excuse

Brazilians in general will become much poorer.
There's a great chance for personal gain though.

The fuck will you do with the fabelas then?

Uhm no? That has been the agenda all along here even tho we are poor. It's one the reasons we elected bolsonaro

Attached: bolsonaro-palmeiras.jpg (615x300, 57K)

>Brazil will soon be first world

Attached: 1543290166125.jpg (640x379, 229K)

Attached: zillkami pepe.jpg (440x371, 19K)

Attached: 1347207642686.jpg (1000x920, 104K)

LOL I bet some African cuntrees will be first world before macacozil

vai tomrar no cu fihla da puta

Loving your denial my friends, if anything Brazil got a much brighter future than Canada, Australia and Europe in general. Enjoy being Globalist/Chinese colonies

Attached: 1543499031190.png (570x592, 311K)

based and redpilled white brazillian

If anything Brazil got a much brighter future than Canada, Australia and Europe in general. Enjoy being Globalist/Chinese colonies

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 45K)

Laughter is the easiest way to spot denial

Attached: 1543876190996.jpg (1200x1117, 185K)

Bolsonaro fanboys are pathetic.

t. elenão

I can't tell if you are fucking with us or your actually retarded

>yfw I have Swiss and Brazilian citizenship
sucks for you Jorge

então aprende a escrever português direito lixo

No, I'm not a petista. I'm just a bit smarter than the average favela monkey.
Do you truly think that he'll change anything? He doesn't have the knowledge, the balls or the brains to rule.

>No, I'm not a petista. I'm just a bit smarter than the average favela monkey.

Attached: db2.gif (200x301, 369K)

Not a fedora. It's not really a accomplishment to be smarter than the average monkey

>Not a fedora. It's not really a accomplishment to be smarter than the average monkey

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 21K)

fodes
so uso portuges para fala com familia

lmao why is bolsonaro's neck so weird in only these photos? what did bolton tell him?

I hope you understand that that means we stop sending you free shit overseas. It also means your shitty but well oiled government will have to abide by UN international laws.

Nobody cares about international laws.
And since when does US send us free stuff?

Brazil: Forever the country of the future

Wrong, as the status quo which this phrase was made in is dead

>This. Once you hit first world, the eye of the west turns on you - including social justice.

lol no the amount of shit ngos and the media pushes on faggotry in the turd and developing world is strong

I JUST WANT MY KING BACK, CAMARADAS?

Attached: PEDRO II DO BRASIL.jpg (1200x1610, 97K)

>the nightmare is over i swear

Attached: 1517769222744.jpg (399x385, 41K)

!*

It is, for the first time in a century we have a conservative movement

Attached: sebastiao_moreira-efe3.jpg (661x670, 366K)

I don't wanna start a Jow Forums discussion, but if Bolsonaro follows through his ideas about a Israel-US-Chile Alliance our economy is fucked. Since our trade partners are China, Arabic countries and Argentina, and the US is in fact our economic rivals in terms of agriculture

t. Mr. Genocide

>tfw american/brazilian dual citizenship

it doesnt even matter to me op
how can citizenlets even compete?

>Collor, Sarney and FHC were left wing, belive me, I read at Antagonista

I love the fact that petistas keep on pushing this, but forget that the US is the biggest economy of the world and could easily invest and become our biggest partner
>social democrats aren't left-wing

Attached: brainleattttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

If you mean the Brazilian FARC looting and destroying what's left of Brazil then I can wait

Funny as PT presidents had deep connections with the FARC and nobody of the international media cared about it, but when Bolsonaro won he is literally Hitler

>Brazil will soon br firstworld

Attached: image0-25.jpg (713x710, 124K)

Oh yeah FHC was leftie that's why Ronaldo Caiado was suporting him. And the fact that PFL (which latter became DEM) was in govt. doesn't mean anything. Oh yes, what a leftie FHC was
And US is our rival in agriculture, we produce the same shit, Trump today just fucked our so*y industry by signing a deal with the chinese.
I mean, I wanna be wrong, I live in this shithole, but his economic and international policies so far, were a mistake and totally ideologic based

>PT presidents had deep connections with the FARC
T. Antagonista's Reader

>politician supporting another politician explicits one's true political point
kek, please m8, you have a lot to learn
>And US is our rival in agriculture, we produce the same shit, Trump today just fucked our so*y industry by signing a deal with the chinese.
Agriculture isn't everything m8, also fuck soy, we should export technology and heavy industries

>left vs right dichotomy

Attached: 1515633071026[1].jpg (492x449, 25K)

THIS COLORIZATION IS DISGUSTING

WHY? POST A BETTER ONE.

>what did bolton tell him?
"We know were your children live"

>export technology and heavy industries
Okay, I kinda agree, but didn't they just cramble the Industries Ministery with the Economy Ministery? Didn't they just fired Gal. Oswaldo Ferreira, who in fact had a plan for industrialization but Guedes call him a "commie"? Now my boy, name one fucking country that industrialize in the 20th century without govt spending? Has ever any country did this over the hands of "Free market"?
I know that now you just screaming "PINOCHET'S CHILE", my boy, first of all by the end of Pinochet's era 40% of chileans were living bellow the poverty line, do you want that for us? Second, even Chile's Chicago Boys keep one thing under the state: copper.
So now, for the last time, do I wanna be right about Bolsonaro? NO, I wanna be so wrong that even I vote for him in 2022, but he haven't give me any signs that he knows what he is doing

youtube.com/watch?v=KSn9hCVmRy0

>the state should develop its industries
Also you are literally talking about a 10 million pop country trying to compare it with a country like Brazil which has potential, resources and the human capital to do so and the only thing that is stopping it is bureaucracy and taxes, but you want to increase bureaucracy and taxes and continue the "national champion model" which Ciro and PT like so much. Meh I am going to sleep, guys like you don't exist anymore and someone else can simply show you why you are wrong

>razing the amazon to build more farms will make you first world

Not make the mistake and move there. Some of my family did that with Argentina, and that didn't go well for them.

>how dare a third world country become rich!

Mutt nations cant be 1st world.

>a country like Brazil which has potential

Attached: 5C1B8C80-55D8-441E-99BA-3F2F5E34682F.png (650x650, 43K)

Daily reminder OP is a mad commie crying inside everyday

Bolsonaro's fans are commies already?

Fake news

BASED

I always come to these threads to laugh, they're fun and shit

Attached: 1543890742908.png (227x237, 128K)

Jair is a lad. You are lads. Simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=sgvTPBxNxBM

I'm afraid once we hit that we will find out that never was exactly what we wished to be.

>Brazil got a much brighter future than Canada, Australia and Europe in general

Im sorry macaco but if you wanna be 1st world you gotta invade argentina

when will New Zealand become first world?

If we're not first world, then virtually the entire planet outside of maybe Iceland, Switzerland, Finland and a few others aren't first world. Don't forget we live in a country with one of the highest potential quality of living in the world. Our problems are mainly because of kiwi attitude, not because of the actual nation we live in.

*blocks your path*
>not so fast João

forgot pic kek

Attached: MAGA pepe.png (1439x1823, 1.71M)

You guys are as fucked as the Americans.

Venezuelan refugees.

even them are going to chile

Good to see brazil finally becoming first world
Along with russia it will be 2nd first world country of BRICS as of today!

Attached: wri9utqgt43y.png (391x389, 127K)

Bolsominions thinks that Putin is a commie my man

Attached: xfile2-10.jpeg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qjUfS3y-WY.jpg (666x375, 34K)

The party that was pushing for BRICS was the Workers Party (the biggest left wing party)

what drug did they put in your banana this time

Commie OP amd the rest, listen, no matter how you cry everyday. New Era is comming. Kill yourself or move to another country.

Attached: 1543498764868.jpg (800x600, 346K)

>be poor shithole
>want to be not poor shithole
>align yourself with a country that follows the policy "me first"

well done, this is like wanting to date single moms

I didn't vote for him, but when I heard that Gal. Oswaldo Ferreira would lead the infraestructure ministery I though "hey, that is a good idea, and he is well qualified", now that they fire him I lost my hope for economic development

Attached: 1494050742032.png (270x278, 181K)

I know it's a troll thread, but still, it's eye-opening seeing all of these countries hoping we'll fail. Why so nervous, lads? Afraid of not being able to steal the Amazon anymore?

Bolsonaro is going to open the amazon's butthole to the americans.

Bolsonaro sounds like some kind of Italian food

Its more the fact that you're like furfags, injecting every discussion with your meme politics and jerking to it as loud as possible.
I don't have anything against gay people or their rights but when lgbt movents start getting all on my face about how much they love dick and how there's nothing I can do I just start wishing they either stfu or get fucked.
Same principle

I love dick too

Regardless of anything, there IS a very quick way of becoming relevant for this country, if Bolsonaro is willing to be an absolute madman.

>It is likely that Brazil has retained the technological capacity and knowhow to produce and deliver a nuclear weapon.[7] Experts at the Los Alamos National Laboratory have concluded that in view of its previous nuclear activities, Brazil is in a position to produce nuclear weapons within three years.[18] If Brazil decided to pursue a nuclear weapon, the centrifuges at the Resende enrichment plant could be reconfigured to produce highly enriched uranium for nuclear weapons. Even a small enrichment plant like Resende could produce several nuclear weapons per year, but only if Brazil was willing to do so openly.

>willingly putting yourself in the sight of every other nuclear power with more advanved delivery systems
>with not actually a lot to win from it
sounds to me you want nukes just to be able to say you have nukes, not because they make sense

Are you distressed, Argielad? Are you terrified at this prospect?

He looks like an anaconda wearing a crack addict’s skin.

I miss Lula :(
Remeber when an US president said that our president was "THE MAN"
Good times...

Attached: 1514113030371.jpg (500x750, 100K)

you will be sanctioned if you make nuclear weapons, not only the rest of SA will be nervous but you will get the attention of every nuclear power on earth

also relevancy has nothing to do with being 1st world

>Brazil got a much brighter future than Canada, Australia and Europe in general

Why would I? I know at the end of the day the average Brazilian craves for foreign attention and feelings of relevancy. This is just jerking it to the idea of being part of the big boys club, not realizing there's a reason most of the region signed non proliferation treaties...
Half the time Brazilians talk about their past its all about how le evil US holding you down from becoming the ultimate power, what do you think is going to happen?

OP is just a commie shiling and crying everyday. It's the same poster.

US proves otherwise.