1. Country

1. Country
2. Is your country a whisky country?

France
Yes

Attached: 1515167862903.png (1000x650, 151K)

>kentucky bourbon

Attached: 1515349427704~01.jpg (164x197, 9K)

'love me wine
'love me bière de garde
'love me whiskey
'love me absinthe
simple as

flag
yes

WTF why, im sure we drink it 80% of the time in whisky-cocas or some shit

based French whiskey poster
i wish it wasn't so expensive here because spirits get raped by tax

Last bottle of Jim Beam (my favourite alcoholic drink) I bought back in Melbourne was like $60. Fuck that.

It's the same here

What size bottle?

>#3 U.S.
all me btw

Whiskey's better in cold climates.

It was a large

Big gulp?

>whiskey country
Does that mean when you get drunk you don't drink vodka but whiskey?

Attached: 5b8d90b7.jpg (374x347, 21K)

i'm surprised

Americans and Irish drink whiskey, Canadians, Scots, and I assume everyone else drink whisky.

Yeah it's pretty bad
JD and jameson you can get for $35 for 700ml but it's pretty dire compared to any other drink

It's $36 here for a 750ml bottle of JD or JB. I think Aussie and Canada dollars are worth about the same.
I have been in a lot of these threads and so far I think Australia and Canada have the highest average liquor prices.

Canadians drink ryesky

BTW I thought Japan was also a whisky country, the have a Nikka brand and it's very good

oh i always though Candian drinks weren't too bad.
Whats you're beer like? Here for a generic brand its about $18 a 6 pack $45-50 a 24 case

and then with all those sins taxes wines only doe on value not alchol so you can get shitfaced on 4L of goon for 10 bucks

Molson, our equivalent of your VB I imagine (cheap, common, domestic) is $27 for 12. I think $17 for 6. For 24 it's $42
Wine can be fairly cheap here too, $11-$20 for cheap 750ml bottle
It's painful when you go over the border and see what Americans pay, often half the price. Smuggling is common

Rye whisky is a lot better than bourbon/tennessee and is a natural stepping stone on your way from very sweet American bourbons/Tennessee as a young man to very complex and earthy Scotch as an old man.

>islamic country at #6
muslims SoBayed

>earthy Scotch as an old man.

Why is this so true?

Your sense of smell and taste change drastically as you age, particularly in your 50s on average. By 60 you will have lost almost all ability to distinguish sweet, salty, sour, and bitter flavours. Meaning the earthy flavours of Scotch will be the ones you can detect and enjoy the most.
You also taste alcohol less as you age and drink more. Sweet masks alcohol very well and makes it palatable to young people. It just gives older people heartburn. By the time your 55 you can eadily taste through the alcohol and start to really notice the very subtle flavours found in scotch like peat and smoke.

>pas de pastis
CRINGE

Absinthe and pastis aren't very different and anise tastes like shit in general.

>anise tastes like shit in general.
t. underage

Flag
No. We are more of a Pisco and Wine country

UAE is full of pajeets

i drink those 20 dollar bottles with the little turkey on them

>Absinthe and pastis aren't very different

They are completely different, wtf are you talking about