Total despair in its purest form

total despair in its purest form
pic related

Attached: Sem título.png (912x782, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinstaker.com/financial-collapse-cryptocurrency-revolution/
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-01/bored-with-banking-this-former-citi-trader-went-full-crypto
foxbusiness.com/markets/bitmex-ceo-bitcoin-price-prediction-50000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its the same every year guys, BTC 100k bull run starts now, guaranteed, same every year

Are you patronizing a 210 iq man

This for me was very suprising to see, and it's alarming to realize he may be really worried about this thing.

>many people seems
Lost respect.

>2.9 mill likes
>wat.jpg

This. CZ trying to cope makes me a bit worried.

OP is a huehuehue Brazilian fag. Mil = thousand.

Holy fuck it's real. Funds are totally NOT safe

He's openly mocking these fucking retards. He's the only one that doesn't give a fuck what the price does - he makes money on every single fucking transaction no matter what. If the price drops super low and volume is then astronomical (which it would be) - he still wins.

For him, only the price on the left changes - but the profit continues... for everyone else when the price on the left changes, their savings and investments are going to shit.

mil = 1000 in non english
so it's 1k and 2.9k

it is just numbers m8. Just different uNiTS

When huge headed chinks start coping then you know it's bad

user, are you forgetting that those fees are collected in crypto?

This unironically makes me very scared
I am certain lord cz is noticing a massive drop in transaction fees on Binance

Seems like he is trying to cope. Altho he is right in a way..... what do you brainlets think. It will keep climbing and forming new bubbles every few years?
At a certain point there was a top, an illogical absurd price point that has no basis.
If 20 dollars to 1000 wasn't illogical
The kikes and ppl all alike pumped this thing..that still is not adopted to 20 thousand dollars a coin.

Think about that for a second

Brainlet
More vol more fees
If bitgoy doesn't show recovery, more and more people exit market
Less fees for chink and chink team
Right now he is fine, he is still extremely comfy

But he's thinking long term ...
And keeping an exchange moving is not free. I can't imagine the up keep he has

Since when do exchange owners shill BTC this hard?

Crap this is not a bull sign.

First picture where he cuts off the chart around $15 is super misleading

>bitcorn drop like 50% and it like the same today XD
It went back to $2

Stop worshiping rich people. His exchange listed bytecoin, widely regarded to be a premine scam.
I think he did it to help out the ASIC miners after the monero fork.

Bitmex ceo says he makes more money on the downfall.
They just don't want it to drop too quickly.

He gets a lot of it in BNB retard. Do you think he just HODLs that shit?

Attached: 2011.png (830x448, 28K)

YES HE JUST FUCKING HOLDS BNB YOU FUCKING AUTIST.
the people that don't hold are called exit scammers. He isn't even a billionaire as of two days ago.

Because it has no intrinsic value, it's only available value mechanism is the price. Which means, literally, it's future price depend on it's past price. It's future dynamic, depends on it's past dynamic. It is by every definition a fractal, with fractal behavior. This why scale-free patterns such as this one exist.

For the same reason (that it's value is dependent only on its price and dynamics) this asset is a pure speculation. Literally the purest speculation ever released into the world. It is actually a quite beautiful phenomena from the scientist's standpoint, like any natural extremeness. At least with tulips there was something physical backing your investment. Here it's just a configuration of electrons.

Well bitcoins serve a utilitarian purpose, since they arbitrage very costly interactions for far less cost.
The supply of bitcoins is what makes them valuable, since everyone wishing to conduct low cost transactions, or store value, must purchase one of a limited number.

The day when the last bitcoin will be mined is coming.

He is in fear of people having doubts. He's just trying to restore faith. Either way no one truly knows what he's thinking.

coinstaker.com/financial-collapse-cryptocurrency-revolution/

So what's the deal with censorship? Great to see people calling out Central Banks and Governments in the open, but as soon as you mention things like this article in Reddit or some other crypto forums, you instantly get banned?

Why are so few people talking openly about the Central Banks and other who are supposedly for the free market and against governments silent and obedient?

Attached: 1516907976636.jpg (1280x1776, 447K)

have you heard of the jews?

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-01/bored-with-banking-this-former-citi-trader-went-full-crypto
>But then Hayes is more a mercenary than a true believer. He’s the guy, after all, who keeps his own money in dollars.
>“As a trader,” he says by phone during a break from the slopes, “this is the best thing you could ever have. We make more money when the market goes down. We love this volatility. This is what we do.”

foxbusiness.com/markets/bitmex-ceo-bitcoin-price-prediction-50000

It's possible that bitcoin does go to 50k but why would he want that if he'll make less money? Unless he wants to crash it even harder or, this is going to be hard for you CZ worshipers - he's lying!
Which one of his statements do you think were bullshit?

Now why is someone who listed a scamcoin (bytecoin) more trustworthy? At least bitmex doesn't list scams.

Why would he make less money when it goes up? Makes no sense bro. I think he just means volatility is good for traders.

Well, the fact is that these crashes have happened many times before so he's really not lying.

I really feel sorry for what this place has become, bullrun starts this month the tools for institunional money are already here. DYOR.

Life isn’t his easy. A lot of normies are in bitcoin right now holding the bag and holding heavier bags on various shitcoins like REQ and NANO.

See, if 2019 was the year of mass media craze where celebrities and rappers were indirectly shilling cryptos and what not then that would be the year of despair.

Life doesn’t work for everyone it’s not easy man. Since all the normies got in the boggle twins are now letting the market bleed to shit so that all the normies who think they can throw a few thousand or (even tens of thousand for the true gamblers) and become millionaires overnight are getting absolutely justed until they don’t ever want to come back and invest again.

Once the normies have exited and the market bleeds dry back to about 2K per bitcoin.

Then we will see the big bull run again.
The boggle twins don’t allow for such easy gains in riches for all the normies.
The early adopters were the guys back in 2016 and 2017.

I actually want to kill myself because I was on Jow Forums biz section in 2016 and 2017 while I was trying to play the stock market like an oldfag boomer with 20 grand. I shoulda threw that 20 grand into antshares.

I unorionixally want to kill my self because I’m all in req right now (about 400k tokens)

>bullrun
>this month
>institutional money
>DYOR

Wow, 4 in a row, very nice.

Attached: 1521037058983.jpg (466x429, 56K)

>did my own research
>turns out 99% of cryptos are scams

Yeah I'm not sure about this thing man

Okay that's now a nice theory to support the argument it is useful and therefore the value is greater than zero, but that doesn't intimate a bound. And that is the problem. Some people believe it is boundless, some believe it is bounded, or zero. Who can say with authority?

And since no one can gather evidence beyond logical deduction and platitudes which convinces everybody what its intrinsic value should be as a result of this utility you describe, the price is taken as the measure of its value. The problem is price is not a sufficient indicator of intrinsic value. When it is taken to be so, the result is a speculative episode such as we are witnessing.

F-F-F-FUNDS ARE S-SEIFU?

Attached: Depression.jpg (634x538, 251K)

Funds are OOGA BOGGA

Olá Nuno

F-f-funds are safu, right guys?

You are correct.
Don't forget that speculation is found in everything, like food/ water.

I'm actually getting a little frustrated having to explain that bitcoin is the aggregate of all financial institutions, middlemen, and stores of value, and it's price will act as a function of it's supply.
I am literally giving you the answer to your question: it has value because it is going to replace old systems that are very taxing and expensive. The United States Dollar is worth 1 of itself, but has limitless supply, and is not a store of value.
You lose value when you buy and hold dollars. That's why people have investments, to counteract the inflationary nature of fiat currency.
Bitcoin is not a cryptocurrency, it was mischaracterized, and people are misinformed about it's purpose. It can be used to buy goods and services without intermediary intervention, or cost, and it can be used to store value effectively, since it's supply can never increase. It's speculative because markets and institutions are still fluctuating it's value in dollars, instead of against the goods and services that can be purchased with them.

You can buy an ar 15 for .14 bitcoins, but you can also buy a kilo of cocaine for only .75 bitcoins.

New marketplace, new costs/prices.
People really need to get off this USD thing.

the minute you invite dirty fucking kikes in the market
it is a COMPLETELY different ball game from other years incase you haven't noticed

Not to mention all the other shit going on, exchange fuckery and such

This is why i hate comparing to past 'moon'

Attached: 151001111029-bear-stocks-markets-780x439.jpg (780x439, 42K)

i was buying iota for 13cents on their slack bot lurking their slack one day when dom and the other nerds were talking about "antshits". i was new and thought their opinions had value because they knew more about the tech than i did. so i didn't buy any antshits. it was less than a dollar then. i had 30k to invest at the time. that's just one mistake of many i made last year. i think about that when my alarm goes of at 530 in the morning and i get ready for work. this year will be different.

You realize they sell their crypto too right?

Binance keeps crypto and pay employees in crypto... they didnt have a FIATbank account to sell crypto until a few days ago :-). Almost all net worth of CZ is in crypto as well, he doesnt sell to fiat.

if crypto goes down, CZ goes with us... however, I'm long enough in the game to see this is one of the final shakeouts.

>oh no, my billion dollars networth is only several hundred millions now

They’ll be fine.

Holy shit you new fags are just delectable

>hurr my short term prices
>hurr my wojaks
>hurr my market sentiment comes from biz
>hurr i am a retailer investor with less than $5000 in crypto
>hurr i bought at $19k
>hurrrrr

it wouldnt matter even if I gave you all of my secrets and resources, the vast majority of you would never make it because you have zero idea how to regulate your emotions

this isnt a boys game, go back to world of warcraft auction house where youll be able to sleep at night

>I unorionixally want to kill my self because I’m all in req right now

REQ will have it's day. Today isn't that day, but it will have it's day.

Hi ive been incrypto for 6 years. I will appreciate your secrets and resources

user, they started crypto and have been steering it from the getgo.

>it wouldnt matter even if I gave you all of my secrets and resources, the vast majority of you would never make it because you have zero idea how to regulate your emotions
You kill them over years using drugs bought with gains :D The craziness gets numbed and then you feel nothing on any move up or down.

Bought in at $500, what makes you think I'm a newfag? People usually start making rationalizations about the price of Bitcoin (like CZ is doing) when they're in panic. OP is right.

it is not a rationalization if you are thinking of longterm prospects

if you bought at $500 you're still up a cool 1200% even at these prices

this is a blip on the radar and falling into the trap of the fear of others on social media will make you a bad trader and investor

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS