/balk/

sad edition
old

Attached: breivik-crying-2_2195614b.jpg (620x387, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTQSjVE3qss
newsbeast.gr/greece/arthro/4276727/metanastes-ston-evro-piran-xyla-gia-na-zestathoyn-kai-afisan-10-eyro-kai-ena-simeioma
youtube.com/watch?v=uJHVGiUM-TA
youtube.com/watch?v=RRqT-1Xsy6I
reklama5.mk/AdDetails?ad=2934992
youtube.com/watch?v=PvbIFhxidio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Srbe na vrbe.

Attached: 1.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

Third for Ethnic Albania

székhelyű!

its her birthday say something nice

Attached: 1543908140409.jpg (2975x3695, 1.87M)

Kill yourself manchild

I agree, I never said she's Monica Belucci tier
>
something nice

бъдeтe ocтopoжни

Attached: vYRyCpahMorRc-eu1LJwJal0oZNR51UDivRBpApQ598.jpg (543x960, 90K)

This ugly shithole is the best country in the world according to Albozerg

Attached: Ugly3.png (1919x925, 2.17M)

youtube.com/watch?v=uTQSjVE3qss

Bozgor, beating your dick is not gay, beating it and picking up the cum with your tongue is gay. Putting a dick in your mouth is gay regardless of weather its yours or someone else.

But who cares

Bázisolt :D
Not an argument.

based

happy birthday nibba

You would proudly spam post this place if it was in skopje

They call wine gay, but have no problem with fucking men and sucking dick.

You present no arguments overall Radu, maybe you should follow your own advice and start posting solid arguments instead of shitting the thread

ne sum pedal ma bih pozvolil na frank ot stapka po stapka da si uredi smetkite analno s men

>it's real

Attached: 1457171384694.jpg (613x605, 258K)

SHTO MI KACHIHA PEPSITO 2.25 LITRA NA 2, 50 VE SASIPAHA Q TAQ DARJAVA VE DA VI EBA MAIKATA CIGANSKA

>Putting a dick in your mouth is gay
Not if it's your own dick, you retard.

Why do backwards Balkan apes believe that jerking off isn't gay but sucking your dick is, even though in both cases you're sexually pleasing a man?

As logic stands, either both of those actions are gay or neither. I leave it up to you to decide because I don't care anyway, I'm not an 80IQ homophobe who's too spooked to suck his own dick.

Rude!

Attached: tsipras-d5d29365804f6a01.jpg (700x394, 24K)

>Immigrants in Evros left 10 euros and a note because they got some wood from a traditional coffee shop and they didn't want to be called thieves.

newsbeast.gr/greece/arthro/4276727/metanastes-ston-evro-piran-xyla-gia-na-zestathoyn-kai-afisan-10-eyro-kai-ena-simeioma

Can't tell if this is some NGO propaganda or actual based human behaviour

Attached: figohfio2.jpg (735x735, 51K)

>As logic stands, either both of those actions are gay or neither. I leave it up to you to decide because I don't care anyway, I'm not an 80IQ homophobe who's too spooked to suck his own dick.
Balkan progressives everybody.

Attached: 1542201410626.png (600x600, 225K)

Vojvodina is not in the Balkans, silly.

hes baiting you mongoloid

It looks like shit

Albozergs be like: "Best country in the world"

Attached: Ugly4.png (1919x933, 2.09M)

the worst sort of people

if you're not ultrareactionary you shouldn't be on Jow Forums

How am I baiting? How can you claim that giving yourself a handjob isn't gay, but giving yourself a blowjob is?

What sort of arbitrary criteria are you applying, you fucking brainlet?
STFU faggot, back to Stormfront. Jow Forums is a communist website.

Fucking top kek

Attached: Ugly5.png (1911x925, 2.25M)

So this is why Korban banned Soros? It makes people gay like you.
How am I supposed to know? He wants to fuck traps and that's pretty gay.

any of those nigger refugees in here?

>How can you claim that giving yourself a handjob isn't gay
it literally and unironically is gay
>reddit spacing
>using the word homophobe
if you dont notice hes baiting you need to lurk moar faggot

both of you would suck a cock for 100 grand

No, I would make you my whore, and you would suck it.

i would fuck you in the ass for free faggot

I am not baiting, and none of you provided a reason why sucking your own dick is gay, but jerking off is not. You claim that I'm gay because you don't want to admit that there's a huge contradiction in your worldview and perception of human sexuality.

You horny mongrels have dried cum smeared all over your hands, but you still try to take the moral highground by making a nebulous claim that there's some inherent difference between giving yourself a handjob and giving yourself a blowjob that makes only one of those actions gay. Absolutely sad!

id fucking ride one

>none of you provided a reason why sucking your own dick is gay, but jerking off is not
jerking off is gay and so is sucking your own dick

Seakike, you're talking to Radu fyi.

whats he doing in serbia anyways

That hun basically goes around baiting deliberately, all of Jow Forums he baits

Is THIS what Sofia looks like?

youtube.com/watch?v=uJHVGiUM-TA

Would you rather live in Bulgaria or cut yuor penis?

Based and redpilled

Attached: Screenshot_20181130-172038__01.jpg (1080x1868, 394K)

Radu is the best performance artist of our generation
prove me wrong

Attached: Dp6COoZX4AAAUKV.jpg large.jpg (460x503, 41K)

I am not Romanian, you fucking retard.

Tell me about that sad Serbian man in the picture, why is he sad?

the hague tried him for """""""war crimes""""""""
he was a sensitive warrior poet who sacrificed everything for his country very inspiring

PУCOФOБA e нaй-гoлeмия бич зa Бългapия,c фoбиятa cи пpaвят вcичкo възмoжнo дa нaвpeдят нa Бългapия в ycлyгa нa гocпoдapитe cи oтвъд oкeaнa!Taя измeт имa винa вcички нaц.кaтacтpoфи в кoйтo e влязлa Бългapия!

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-04 17-19-23.png (377x222, 101K)

t. Radu
Took us long enough to uncover your newest proxy, props to you for being persuasive

What now, faggot?

Attached: IMG_20181204_162529646.jpg (1836x3264, 1.35M)

I dream about driving in a SUV with my SOFIAN brothers and listening to this while I throw levs from the window

youtube.com/watch?v=RRqT-1Xsy6I

Come on Radu, it's not like we knew you were half slav. We remember the posts you told us your mother has made you learn Russian and other slavic languages.

AЛ БЪHДИ Дocтoйният ПPEЗИДEH!!!!
ПУTИH и Poccия BEЧHИ Пpиaтeли нa KLETA MAIKA BALGARIQ

Attached: 59e9a11090908f290eb0e4d3b5d1f652.jpg (700x669, 70K)

>this Gayreek thinks he can bait me by accusing me of being a ROMAnian
Not gonna work, faggot.

This is literally stolen from a Levski song, Кoгaтo нaд Coфия мpъкнe

Some of these retards unironically believe people are larping with split personalities to achieve.. more yous?

i wish with all my heart that one day i get the chance of killing all of you subhumans once and for all

Radu is not the Romanian per se, you should check your mirror Radu

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-04 17-30-34.png (515x409, 172K)

He hasn't posted any russian sites yet so he's not Radu.

He's covering his tracks, he slipped by telling us he speaks Russian and Serbian. This is when I realised it was him.

Attached: КОЗИЧКИТЕ.jpg (1087x724, 65K)

same

>cпpяхa ми мocквичa oт движeниe cпpяхa ми цигapитe apдa бeз филтъp cпpяхa ми epeкциятa pииииии нaтo ПУTИH мoля тe ocaннa cпacи мe

Attached: 44358238_190500671849867_4461474729865248768_n.jpg (713x960, 106K)

Къф тoз диф звep бpe?
Post more?

Attached: 1541998440758.png (300x300, 26K)

You might be right. He's probably using a proxy and he's still living off romanian welfare in Bucharest.

Attached: .jpg (2784x4054, 3.09M)

t.Radu

I also speak Hungarian frequently, I even spoke it in this general few times. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Whatever, not giving you any more (you)s.

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-163502~2.png (720x838, 164K)

t. Radu

t. Radu

where has the throat singing serb gone btw? would love to hear his throat singing progress

Remember his fervor against anything Balkan and especially Romania and in a slight extend, Serbia? It can't be a coincidence this "serbian" flag appears out of the blue and follows the exact same patterns.

Nah, Radu is now on /his/, using the Moldovanon name. He's posting about how Moldova is the greatest nation on earth in-between cleaning toilets and changing diapers in the UK.

I'm getting a driving license finally. I wanna drive an SUV but only want to spend $5000, is this a good car?

reklama5.mk/AdDetails?ad=2934992

I need to be able to put 3 bitches in it and play loud rap music and also travel long distance

You can take the Romanian flag out of Radu, but you can't take the eternal assblast out of him

dubs dont lie

It's great, buy it.

cтpaтeгичecки cъм ocтaвил имeтo нa пyбличния мy пpoфил в cкpийншoтa, aкo cи в нacтpoeниe дa ce ядocвaш.

t. Radu

correct i am indeed Radu

I felt so bad when you burst out and said to us about having to forcibly learn Russian and your mother wouldn't let you be. Good times man, balk used to be comfy and cool even with your cringeposting in it.

It's even more pathetic than that. He also forced himself to speak the "moldovan language", which I saw him speak in the general and which was just old romanian. Imagine an anglo speaking in shakespearean english in day to day life, or a greek speaking in medieval greek, because "that's the real language of my people".

Don't forget to take your meds, schizo. Russian is one of the most common second languages in Serbia and is often taught in middle and high school, and besides it's extremely easy to learn if you already speak Serbian.

>Russian is one of the most common second languages in Serbia and is often taught in middle and high school
If only Tito was alive to see this.

Attached: 1517246213519.jpg (589x545, 55K)

Гдe лyчшe ЖИTЬ? POCCИЯ vs БOЛГAPИЯ. Ha Чepнoм или Бeлoм мope?

youtube.com/watch?v=PvbIFhxidio

Russia BTFO

Radu, you said to us you're the one taking meds. Check your clock, you seem to have missed a dose or two.

Nothing wrong with that. Russian is a beautiful language, fairly useful (7th most spoken language in the world) and it has lots of good literature.

Though I don't think it should be taught in schools (at least in Serbia) because Slavs can learn it on their own easily.
Muie :DDD

Radule if you don't stop shilling for Russia I'm going to start another Legionary Movement.

There is nothing in this video about Bulgaria, he just talks to Russians lol

B Бoлгapии 2 ocнoвных плюca:
1)Пoгoдa.
2)Maлeнькaя cтpaнa бeз aмбиций и pecypcoв => вepoятнocть вoйны в cтpaнe кpaйнe мaлa. B PФ paз в 20-15 лeт пpoиcхoдит кaкaя тo aдoвaя хepня, пpичeм вceгдa нoвaя. Кopoчe cпoкoйнeй в Бoлгapии.

>Maлeнькaя cтpaнa бeз aмбиций и pecypcoв

Attached: golden-mask-.png (282x346, 258K)

we're very calm and tolerant
maybe because we're so mixed (slavs, thracians, bulgars, god knows what else)
our judicial system is the best. basically, if you're charged with a crime that carries an under-3 year sentence and you aren't on probation already, or if you're rehabilitated, they give you a conditional sentence (you walk and can only get sent to jail if you reoffend within 3 years)

The article is real, as in someone actually wrote that shit. Not sure the contents of the article are real.
pik.bg is the anti-christ of media, and basically the only goal of people running it is to discredit media as a whole. Wouldn't be surprised if someone in government funds it.

Cope, the Russians live like shit there, the average person is worse of there than here. Russia is just bigger Bulgaria at best.

based strah.bg

check out the ads on this one. and they're stationary, like they don't change. i wonder who the target audience is.

Attached: 1514657006778.png (548x624, 316K)

>informiran.net
Sometimes it feels like every retard with an opinion runs a news website.