Do you have mariekex in your cunt?

do you have mariekex in your cunt?
what do you put on them?

Attached: mfmf.jpg (572x300, 36K)

I dip it in tea

Lol, we have Maria biscuits from different producers, I never knew they are international thing.
Jow Forums is so fucking educative.

Looks like the cookie part of an Oreo

Attached: Rgvm1ti4bp93Hp60KmO3w.jpg (768x768, 138K)

Why do swedes sell their butter with salt in it?

because it's good and healthy.

Galletas MarĂ­a remind me of my childhood.

Yes we have that in my country. I don't put anything on them

We have 2 type. Normal maria cookies and this ones.
These ones are tastier than the normal ones.
Normally I dip them in tea or I put 4 cookies in my mouth and put a bit of water

Yup, fairly popular

Forgot pic

Attached: media.jpg (512x512, 184K)

Mariakaakjes
They're quite sweet by themselves so I wouldn't really put anything on them

Attached: maria.jpg (560x280, 40K)

>The Marie biscuit was created by the London bakery Peek Freans in 1874 to commemorate the marriage of the Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia to the Duke of Edinburgh.[1][2] It became popular throughout Europe, particularly in Spain where, following the Civil War, the biscuit became a symbol of the country's economic recovery after bakeries produced mass quantities to consume a surplus of wheat.

Realisation the fact, that this biscuit is well-known around the world really made my day today. I thought it's Russian thing.

we put cheese on them

This.

Well to be honest they are quite tasty so it's not surprising.

Green tea or Houji

Not even close.

t: cookie pro

Cream cheese

Apparently poruguese make Bolo de Bolacha cake with them. Has anyone tried? Looks delicious.

Attached: Bolo-de-Bolacha.jpg (1200x600, 56K)

yep its pretty good and easy to make, you should try it
we also use it to make Chocolate Salami, pretty dang good as well

Attached: chocolate salami.jpg (617x370, 129K)

Yes, Bolo de Bolacha has been on my to do list for a while. I like all the ingredients so I can imagine it being very tasty.

That chocolate salami looks really good as well. I'll definitely try it out sometime.

It's a coffee snack

This mainly, although I have never met anyone eating them.

Why, they are based.

marieTJEX

Yeah we do,we dip them in chai

Attached: unnamed (2).png (384x384, 119K)

I don't know really. They are sold everywhere, but I have never seen anyone buying them or had them served to me. I know of course how they taste like, but it's like 20 years the last time I had one. I tend to buy more chocolate cookies or digestive cookies.

if you ever do try it look for the version with whipped cream instead of butter cream. The one with butter cream is too sweet, a bit cloying imo. You can always try both

is chai the old lady saliva tea?

I was just checking out the recipes and the one having 250g sugar and 250g butter seemed a bit heavy:D Maybe, I'll try the whipped cream one.

;)

Attached: chocolate maria.jpg (600x600, 68K)

I think I also ate it quite alot time ago, but I will buy it tomorrow certainly, after this thread. I never was fan of it really, though I like how it tastes, and they are really ordinary thing here.

milk tea or pic related

Attached: images (3).jpg (443x332, 24K)

This is heresy

I think a lot of people consider them a bit bland. They are not bad in any sense, but I think people rather just buy something else. At least the people I know.

Now that you posted them I have this feeling I have tried those at some point. They sell the chocolate ones here, but again no recollection of buying them.