FOUR YEAR BEAR

We tried to tell you but you just wouldn't listen.
Have fun overthrowing the government with meme-money, or whatever your fantasy was

Attached: FOUR YEAR BEAR.webm (194x256, 162K)

i'd ask if you were serious, but i know that many people actually are, and that's enough for me to call you retarded

t. said the same thing at 8000, 10000, 12000, 14000 and 16000

1 year bear, at most

actually, i said the same thing at the last bottom, but by all means go ahead and set your short

>Literally believes he can predict the exact bottom
LOL

i said you were retarded for predicting a four-year bear market. everyone thinks that a big dip is the beginning of long bear market, like the one after mt. gox. that is practically guaranteed to never happen again.
like i said, go ahead and set a short. i'd bet that we've got at least $300 more in irrational panic selling from utter retards left to go.

>that is practically guaranteed to never happen again.
>currently down 70% since Jan
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>i'd bet that we've got at least $300 more to go.
see

bearfags are just as cancerous as bullfags

>muh eternal bullrun

>muh eternal bearrun

>muh eternal bearrun
I don't think anyone has ever said this, tenagespacer

It will be multiple year bear market that's for sure. Might be 3 tho

what about bearbulls?

Just the thought that a bunch of teenagers on the internet actually believed that they'd invest their part time savings into crypto to become millionaires in weeks and that somehow that would lead to an anarchist paradise and the downfall of financial systems...

really brings warmth to my heart

The next iteration of the cup and handle pattern dictates an eight (8) year bear market. The cup and handle formations getting bigger and bigger also means that the time between pumps gets slower and slower.
>2010 pump + 1 year bear market
>2011 pump + 2 year bear market
>2013 pump + 4 year bear market
>2017 pump + 8 year bear market
>2025 pump

your numbers don't even line up retard

halvening

no one has claimed it to be an eternal bullrun either, you dumbfuck

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There's literally a post right above you claiming BTC will keep rising exponentially to 2025 and beyond

length, dummy
the mt. gox crash, which lasted roughly two years, occurred in a market with no asics, no altcoins or tether, and very few people who actually took the technology seriously or understood the economics of mining
a mass sell-off of mining equipment this time around will have no effect on the hashrate, because nobody is mining with graphics cards anymore
they're all using asics
people don't buy asics to play games
miners will not trade an asset that they know is worth at least the cost to mine for a less valuable amount of an inflationary asset, and it goes against the interest of the whales to keep it below that price, because other people with lots of money can simply buy and ruin their manipulation scheme
god you guys why am i even explaining this we're following the descending wedge/triple bottom pattern that ways predicted would happen so far and you suddenly think that we're in for a four-year bear market where everyone takes it up the ass royally for four years so that bill gates can buy in at half price the fuck kinda crack y'all niggas smoking

>mt. gox crash, which lasted roughly two years, occurred in a market with no asics, no altcoins
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and there's a post that say the downtrend will last till 2025

whats your point

both sides are bad and cancerous

>whats your point
>no one has claimed it to be an eternal bullrun either, you dumbfuck
You're wrong.

>just hodl Bro. It recovered from previous crashes when the market was tiny, so it will recover from this 500+ billion one and will pump into the trillions

That's what hodlfags actually believe and say

still waiting for your point

please point to the altcoin market that took up more than half the total market cap of crypto and the widespread usage of asics that i must've either forgotten about or was tripping balls when it was happening
i guess that when all the miners sold off their mining equipment, the market wasn't flooded with second-hand gpus, or the fancy asics that they had in the past used to be able to efficiently run games such as baldi's fucking basics and big rigs over the fucking road racing at mlg-tier frames per second
nice job trying to convince me that you're certain of what will happen with your laughter, though

You're wrong and this post was stupid. That was all I ever claimed.

>no asics, no altcoins
>more than half
>widespread
backpedaling this hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

there was more alt in 2014 than this year faggot
99% of them died so you don't even realise it
same will happen this time

you are unironically retarded, or larping
one of the zillions of unknown bitcoin forks with no discerning qualities that has a marketcap of under $10, $0.09 24h volume, and is not on any exchanges doesn't fucking count, and the fucking prototype asics that nobody had owned or had heard of that were made in batches of 5 by bitmain and bitmain alone also lends little to your argument of my supposed backpedaling. people were dumping their mining GPUs globally, panic selling at absurdly low prices because of supposed damage that mining had done to them. nigga, you know the climate is wildly different today, but all you can do is harp on about irrelevant shit that you're fully aware has no bearing on my argument.

please explain how fucking "woodycoin" or "fluttercoin" or whatever other shitcoin from the time's mere existence, along with a surplus of literal 1:1 bitcoin clones that nobody even remembered past inception, compares to today's bustling altcoin market that has made thousands of people stupidly rich

Yes they do?

cope

Thanks Accumulating 100k

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>you are unironically retarded, or larping
I'm not the one constantly having to change my story

no pump in 2010
no 2 year bear market after 2011
2 pumps in 2013 and no 4 year bear market.

i'm not changing my story
you haven't even given a proper response to my previous points because you simply keep changing the subject, doofus
the whole point of my post at is that miners, unless they like going bankrupt, WILL NOT SELL below the cost of mining and the cost of mining is ultimately unlikely to decrease because everyone who mines has to use an asic to turn a profit, and if they sell their asics, the person who buys it from them is only buying it for one purpose
that is, of course, to mine bitcoin
to branch off from this argument, the worst thing that could happen to btc would be a flip from bitcoin to bitcoin cash
in this case, after the dust would settle, bch would likely simply be the new leader
this may be why we're seeing this movement, OR it's just the fucking triple bottom/descending wedge that has been called numerous times in the past, and we're gonna enter bull mode after this (or maybe another bottom? this would complete the wedge)

>i'm not changing my story
>a market with no asics, no altcoins
>more than half the total market cap of crypto and the widespread usage of asics

you're a bullshitter who is absolutely desperate for validation over your mistaken belief that we're gonna have a bear market
i've explained my position on why i made that (perfectly correct) claim; neither altcoins, nor asics were even relevant back then
it was to the point where you could basically leave them out of the end equation, and the impact would be negligible
you've not even addressed anything else i have brought up

>your mistaken belief that we're gonna have a bear market
see

Good FUD op, I almost market sold.. almost

the "FUD" would have saved you half your money but sure, you've only been wrong 10 times so far, about time you would be right, right?

this has to be a larp

Attached: 1506883665181.png (233x213, 75K)

my fantasy was becoming a video game developer without having to deal with cumbersome laws, hackable servers and third-party payment services. be a one man shop providing a good product to my players and getting paid enough for it to sustain a low end middle class living
ethereum is unironically making this possible
we're getting sidechains with sub-second confirmation times and free transactions soon through loom network, shit's going to be fantastic
not going to pretend the crash doesn't hurt, but even if eth goes to $10 the network would still have life-changing value for some users

So a steady decline for half a year is not a bear market?
>larp
btw stop using words you don't know

you weaselly, disingenuous motherfucker
I NEVER CLAIMED THAT WE WEREN'T havIIIIING A BEAR MARKET, BUT I CERTAINLY DISPUTED YOUR ASSERTION THAT WE WOULD CONTINUE TO SEE A DOWNTREND WELL BEYOND WHAT HAS OCCURRED IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS, LET ALONE YOUR OUTRIGHT INSANE CLAIM THAT WE'D SEE A "FOUR-YEAR" FUCKING BEAR MARKET
I BASE MY STANCE ON THE FACT THAT THE PRICE TO MINE A SINGLE BITCOIN IS APPROXIMATELY $7K AS IT STANDS, AND EVEN IF A MASS SELL-OFF OCCURRED, THE EQUIPMENT THAT WOULD BE GETTING SOLD WOULD BE ASICS, WHICH ARE MADE SPECIFICALLY TO MINE BITCOIN
YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF ADDRESSING MY CLAIMS, BECAUSE YOU ARE UTTERLY FUCKING BRAINDEAD
MANY BEARS ARE LIKE YOU.
MANY BEARS ARE FUCKING RETARDED, AND DON'T GET THAT SELLING AT THESE PRICES IS, QUITE LITERALLY AND NOT FIGURATIVELY, GIVING AWAY MONEY.
MANY BEARS DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHALES WILL NOT KEEP UP WITH SELLING BELOW MINING PRICE IN ORDER TO SUPPRESS BITCOIN PRICE GROWTH, BECAUSE AT THIS POINT, THEY ARE GIVING AWAY MONEY.
HASHRATE IS, AND HAS BEEN FOR MONTHS ON END NOW, GROWING TO ENORMOUS HEIGHTS AS OPPOSED TO FALLING.
SO,
YOU ARE EITHER LARPING AS A RETARD WHO CANNOT RESPOND TO MY INPUT IN A LAZY EFFORT TO GET ME TO STATE THESE TRUTHS,
OR YOU ARE AN ACTUAL BRAINDEAD FUCKING RETARD WHO WILL SELL OR SHORT THE BOTTOM, EITHER LOSING THE CHANCE TO GET IN CHEAP, OR LOSING ALL OF HIS MONEY.
LET'S HOPE YOU MAKE AN ALTERNATIVE DECISION.

>I CERTAINLY DISPUTED YOUR ASSERTION THAT WE WOULD CONTINUE TO SEE A DOWNTREND WELL BEYOND WHAT HAS OCCURRED IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS
where? I haven't read any of your posts beyond the first line because that was always dumb enough that I didn't bother with the rest

t.statist

anyways I'm going to bed now, you can reply if you want.

oooOOOOOHH FUCK OFF WITH THE FUCKING NITPICKY BULLSHIT
I SAID, VERY CLEARLY, THAT WE'D HAVE AT LEAST $300 LEFT TO GO, AND IMPLIED MANY TIMES THAT WE WOULDN'T GET MUCH WORSE
HOW LOW HAVE WE BEEN IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS?!?!?!?! $3K????????? NO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $4K??????????????????? NUH-UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $5K????????????????????? NOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HIT $6K IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS. WE'VE TOUCHED AS LOW AS $6K, YOU FUCKING JACKASS. YOU'VE YET TO ADDRESS ANY SINGLE ONE OF MY FUCKING ARGUMENTS WITH A COUNTER-ARGUMENT. PLEASE SHORT. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SHORT. GIVE AWAY YOUR MONEY. FUCKING DO IT.

Attached: ffd1.png (444x321, 155K)

>AT LEAST $300 LEFT TO GO, AND IMPLIED MANY TIMES THAT WE WOULDN'T GET MUCH WORSE
seegoodbye

fucking SSSSHHHOOOOOOOOOORRRRTTTTTT
FINANCIAL DARWINISM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MUST TAKE ITS COURSE FOR YOU
YOU MUST LOSE EVERYTHING
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU THAT YOU LOSE IT ALL
SHORT THIS FUCKING MARKET user
SHORT IT
PUT UP YOUR SHORTS AND FUCKING NOSEDIVE INTO POVERTY, JUST AS ANYONE OF YOUR INTELLECT WHO DARES TRY TO PLAY THESE MARKETS SHOULD
GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>no pump in 2010
>no 2 year bear market after 2011
>2 pumps in 2013 and no 4 year bear market.
But that's wrong.

Market goes up i win
market goes down i buy some more.
Doesn't really matter.
I understand seeing the bear market and preparing for it.
But there is no real reason to be a faggot about it.

Attached: 1519786009985.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

This

you fucking twat
go out, get the most efficient bitcoin ASIC miner, and try to mine one bitcoin below the cost of $7k
go and fucking do it
it's about the cost to mine bitcoin—but if a miner spends and a year (and at this rate, longer than a year and more expensive than $7k) in mining to get a single fucking coin, then if the hashrate remains high, they have very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very little incentive to sell for anything less than $7k, because the only way that somebody can get bitcoin is by mining it or by buying it, and if the cost to mine is $7k then why in the name of fucking jesus christ almighty would the miner sell against an unrelenting barrier that hundreds of thousands of people who have invested billions of dollars to build are all continuously pumping money into, preventing anybody from getting bitcoin through mining without serious capital investment
if they sell at or below that price for any other reason than to avoid starving to death, they are fucking losers who deserve to lose their money
you utter fucking brainlet
bitcoin serves ONE purpose, and at its core, that is to act as something that is valuable
there is no reason for bitcoin to be below the cost of mining—especially when the alternative is holding your fiat and getting fucked by inflation every single year, or risking it on an investment into your crony friends' corporatocratic ventures
and—
assuming that you meant to reply to me,
*i'm* the fucking retard?!
BITCOIN MINING INCENTIVIZES AN ARMS RACE IN ENERGY PRODUCTION AND COMPUTATIONAL POWER
IF YOU DON'T GET IT NOW, YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING GET IT
GO AHEAD AND RISK SHORTING THE BOTTOM YOU FUCKING MORON

Attached: 1528612624566.jpg (750x1011, 293K)

I'm long term bullish, I think BTC will hit 100k in 2021-2022

But yeah it's completely fucked until then.

Price to mine 1 bitcoin is much lower than 7k in low cost parts of China and Mongolia right now m8.

you fucking twat
go out, get the most efficient bitcoin ASIC miner, and try to mine one bitcoin below the cost of $7k
go and fucking do it
Sorry I don't live in rural china, pajeetown or some icenigger country where the cost of electricity is 0.0000000001$ / kWh

I'm not saying anyone's wrong but it is possible that the people who have made the greatest profit decide to move on sell with minimum losses. Both of you acting in certainties is annoying.

kek
most of the mining happens in those areas of very low elecricity cost, you brainlet

Attached: Brainlet2.png (817x443, 34K)

What if the support is at zero?

>He thinks it's the bear
Prep the bull

Attached: image.jpg (540x378, 51K)

It’ll be back to 7300 by Thursday.