THATS FUCKING IT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

THATS FUCKING IT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

I'm sick of you Irishmen telling us Irish-Americans what a real Irishman is. I've been to Cork and Dublin and you're nowhere near as Irish as us in Boston and New York. In your bars I've witnessed you watching soccer games and listening to British bands, with not a pint of Guinness or an Irish flag in sight. I think Ireland is too near to Britain, so come to Boston to be reminded what being Irish is all about. It seems you've forgotten tru Irish pride.

Attached: cropped-IMS-Rockford-logo-1[1].jpg (512x512, 19K)

> It seems you've forgotten tru Irish pride.
The only true part of this pasta

How well received would an Irishman be in an irish pub in boston?

I’m neither Irish nor Bostonian but I reckon they’d be treated like a prized guest

Well recieved. My friends old coworker is a bar manager from Ireland who runs a bar in Boston.
t.New Englander whose been to Boston many times

No one would give a crap about it

You're replying to a gypsy

The most important part is, do you speak Irish? Not even the Irish speak Irish. More people speak Scottish (inc. in Nova Scotia) and Welsh than Irish. IRA has fallen.
Also
>soccer
It's called football by the Irish.

I'm not a gypsy you scruffy little chav. I'm a proud irish traveller.

Aye you're a gypsy stupid cunt. You'd know that if you went to school past the age of 11

Gypsies come from india you scotch monkey poofs bastard

>nit picking words cause they hurt your feelings
Absolute woman. You're both nomadic crime waves.

I'm a tinker, a pavee, a traveller. Not a gypsy. Gypsies dcome from india, I don't.

96% or so Irish are competent in basic Irish language. The IRA wasn't fighting to popularise the Irish language. Irish people call soccer "soccer" what they call football is Gaelic football.

Congrats lad your entire post is wrong

kek. What the fuck is this bollox. Every Irish person I ever met and knew called it football and not one of them knew any irish outside of a few shitty phrases they learned in school

Don't care, you lot ruined my driveway

How? What happened to it?

Different definitions of basic desu, not the main point. And most people I've met who call soccer football are northerners and dubliners.
He trying to wind you up, have you not heard the stereotype of travellers tarmacing driveways and scamming people?

Would a purebred Englishman like Tyson Fury be welcome in a pub in Boston?

Attached: Tyson2.jpg (615x410, 29K)

Suppose that makes sense. The people I'm on about are from dublin. And yeah, I've heard the stereotype
>Englishman
kek

What's funny my friend?
I repeat, would our Tyson be welcome in a Irish Pub in Boston wearing his favourite shirt?

Attached: LookAtThisEnglishBeef.jpg (615x411, 45K)

Tysons an irish traveller you little freak. Anthony joshua is your man.