If you could have a conversation with one historical figure from your country's history, who would it be?

If you could have a conversation with one historical figure from your country's history, who would it be?

Attached: nap.jpg (637x907, 129K)

Louis XI.

Interesting choice. Why?

just imagine a conversation between tony stark and napoleon

Platon

I don't get it, what's the reason for these two being connected?

Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria

>John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough
Just to ask how he become so bloody based.

Attached: 12345.jpg (392x480, 34K)

The greatest crossover in anime history

Attached: Eugene and John.jpg (300x195, 23K)

Jimmy saville

C'est le boss. Et il sait comment récupérer un pays occupé de l'intérieur.

L'araignée ne dort jamais

En vrai, il n'y a pas vraiment de figure historique avec qui j'aimerais m'entretenir.
Je remplacerai peut-être par Maurice Barrès ou Charles Maurras. Mais sans conviction.

Tu nous as pas dit : qui choisirais-tu ?

C'est un cliché mais Napoléon. Le dernier grand homme au sens classique.

Charlemagne. I'd tell him about the Franco-German enmity and the World Wars.

Charlemagne was not French. There was no such thing as a 'French' identity in the 8th and 9th centuries. He was 'Frankish', but ethnically and linguistically he was Germanic.

dom pedro II

So? You said "historical figure from your country's history", can't get any clearer than that.

But there was no 'France' during Charlemagne's life. Sure, the region of what would become France was within his empire, but it was just another part of the larger Frankish Empire.

Should have worded it differently then. Charlemagne is unquestionably a part of France's history since France finds its origins in the Frankish Empire, and is ultimately just West Francia some 1200 years later.

>from your country's history

probably just tell one of the more warmongering kings to calm down a little

There was literally not a single interesting person in polish history.

Attached: No_Portrait.png (210x330, 87K)

Arminius. Barbaric people are very exotic and he got to witness roman civilization so I could communicate beyond barking noises.