Americans are right

they might have school shootings, but they cannot be couped or invaded, with the amount of guns per citizen they can easily form an army

the countries that don't implement a legislation like this are unironically tyranic

Attached: 56454564575869.jpg (480x439, 24K)

EVERY
BLADE
OF
GRASS

Attached: AF2628CD-A685-41B8-8287-B31415FC2053.jpg (2050x1535, 762K)

based

bump to open Jow Forums eyes

Modern Americans are too fat and lazy to launch an armed resistance, it's impossible to invade America because of our geography.

Are all of these threads praising us just proxies?

No, there are some foreign nationals that are woke on the GQ

Attached: opencarry.jpg (850x612, 171K)

I fucking wish we could have the same gun laws.

The militia always loses to a professional army with tanks, aircraft, artillery.

That or 'merely pretending'.

Good luck getting a professional army to gun down blue-collar citizens.

but they can at least give some resistance

>vietnam
>iraq
>afghanistan

ah yes

Attached: taliban.png (1807x982, 2.08M)

>A Ukranian flag posting this
Vacationing in Crimea I assume?

i've never seen a french-like riot in the usa. i guess it would be a bloodbath

The biggest reason we can't be invaded is the fact that there's no one around us to do it.

To be fair, a civil war would have higher stakes than your usual asymmetric warfare

kill yourself

who would even attempt to invade the us?

Name one major western country that could be invaded right now.

why don't ameri-blax buy a shitton of weapons and start a massive revolt?

Why would gun ownership have anything to do with military units defecting? If anything it’s far easier for them to pull the trigger when the civilians they’re supposed to be mowing down are shooting at them.
Wars in which we invaded s far away foriegn land we didn’t know. A civil war is hardly the same.
Another question, if guns are supposed to protect us from tyranny, why do we do readily accept things like police brutality, government spying, mass wealth inequality, etc?

In vain you hope. The gooks had a jungle, protected by nature itself. What will save you? Canyons? The woods?

well, when they declared their constitution in 1787, i guess there was at least a significant power who could have invaded them

too busy killing each other over CIA-imported drugs

>vietnam
>afganistan
You are not a Vietnamese or an Afghan monkey. You're used to comfort. Medicine, police, affordable food, safety. All this is not in the partisan life.
>iraq
Do not you beat sand niggas?

you're looking with a context perspective, what could have happen if France, Poland or Belgium had this right to build militias and this kind of access to guns in both world wars?

The chances of being invaded were still too high, yes, but they could have had the opportunity to give resistance

This is the most based Uruguayan post I've ever seen

Attached: Megumin thumb.jpg (771x1035, 110K)

>Trips
Noticed

In 1812 they were invaded by UK (mostly Canadian forces), they burned Washington DC.

All of them but not by another western country, and surely not without some troubles.

>mostly Canadian forces
Read a book, Stanopolixgolopticos

If Poles and French had a lot more guns Hitler wouldn't have had it so easy. He certainly wouldn't be taking selfies under the Eiffel Tower un molested.

all of south america is invading you right now

I think when you see a whole army you re evaluate your actual fire power. Could work for bigger cities tho.

>he thinks that was a greek flag