He isn't selling high spec sex dolls to pedophiles on the darkweb

>he isn't selling high spec sex dolls to pedophiles on the darkweb
It's almost like you hate money

Attached: IMG_9087.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

I'm calling the fbi.

Why the fuck would you buy a doll on the darkweb?

What the fuck

absolutely degenerate. what darknet site lists these for sale so i can block the site and report it pls. the exact url thanks.

>only in Japan

These masturbation devices are illegal in a lot of European countries and Canada.

I'm either going to molest my doll or molest your kids, normies. Pick one.

i don't understand why these dolls are even illegal in some countries. Wouldn't people rather pedos fucking dolls rather than actual children? What's the logic behind that?

there is no such thing as illegal masturbation device

Attached: A700565A-1DE1-4F08-954F-112A68528E4D.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Attached: 1524411707827s.jpg (125x115, 3K)

Isn't that shit legal?

creepy as fuck

My FBI tip form is asking for your name and IP if you don’t mind

lol

Attached: 1494455837933.png (1000x800, 285K)

>it's illegal to own anatomically correct dolls

jesus christ why would you give it a disapproving look

Not everyone lives in the land of the free.

Attached: illegal opinions.png (500x446, 137K)

To make it more realistic, obviously.

Buying the thing is not the problem. These dolls get yoinked at customs. Using darkweb for purchase wouldn't help much.

What if you used the darkweb to import it illegally so that it doesn't go through customs?

Attached: really makes you think.jpg (1200x784, 39K)

pedo hysteria. In the case of Canada the problem is the original wording on the law that technically classifies "depictions of..." as illegal. There is a guy on trial right now for importing a look doll. Trial has been underway for well over a year now. Not clear what verdict is shaping up. The unique bit is that he has no criminal record and had no illegal stuff in his possession besides the dolly.

do you not understand how customs work?
you don't, do you?

If customs work so well, how do people import drugs and guns? I'm sure someone can bring a fuckdoll in the same way.

>what if you used the dark web to download a 3d printer
>you could just print one

This desu.

This but unironically.

I don't see why there couldn't be a 3d printer that prints with rubber.

OP give website where they sell it, need it for educational reasons

drugs gets imported because they aren't able to check every piece of mail that comes in. Millions of packages are being sent every day and 99% of mail goes through without ever being checked, but there are certain countries that are red flags. For example if you are getting a package from Columbia there is a higher chance it's going to get inspected.

I imagine having a package X-rayed and them seeing a child's body on the screen would be cause for concern though.