Scientists say one billion people could be displaced by desertification and drought by the year 2050

>scientists say one billion people could be displaced by desertification and drought by the year 2050
>africa and india predicted to be worst affected
>obviously they are all going to go straight across the mediterranean to europe
>europe currently tearing itself apart over some 5 million syrian migrants
>20x this number coming over the next 30 years
>population of europe going to triple in our lifetime

Attached: Natural_disasters_caused_by_climate_change.png (1425x625, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LUWyDWEXH8U?t=1626
youtube.com/watch?v=5H164NtabM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We all know first world countries are going to drop all pretense of humanitarianism and start machine gunning refugees at the gates when this happens.
I'll be hiding in my cellar while all of this goes down

>New England untouched
God is on our side.

Attached: NewEnglandBoomer.jpg (380x349, 72K)

but it's not going to happen all at once, it's going to continue as a slow drip drip like it's doing now

How many people live on those islands like new caledonia?

fuck off we're full

Look at how much problem a few migrants caused. Raise in taxes more working hours, add more years to the retirement. I hope EU "builds" a good army and the UN collapse. Fuck the UN.

new caledonia has only like 250k people, the entire pacific is only approx 2m, not really anything to worry about

look at turkey on the map, basically completely wiped out

no, the EU is under the thumb of Germany and its pretty obvious Germans would rather sink their economy supporting unsustainable amounts of refugees than ever be compared to nazis
humanities only real hope is NASA or spacex starts sending colonising the moon and mars real soon

Plus fertility rate in Africa = 6 kids each woman

>tfw Al Gore predicted it
youtu.be/LUWyDWEXH8U?t=1626

this desu. first world countries would become far more isolationist and reactionary in such a scenario and probably start defending their borders with lethal force

Attached: 1538710214869-2.jpg (450x450, 34K)

God I remember that scene scared the shit outta me as a kid..

Attached: OwNo.jpg (399x400, 16K)

yeah only he was 50 years too optimistic

Jesus..

Attached: OwNo...jpg (473x461, 66K)

I feel like we won't though we don't have strong leaders anymore.

>thinking well just keep them all when shit starts getting rough
We like to play liberal games when we have full bellies. Shit is gonna get genocidal when your everyday common man cant put food on the table for his kids.

How they would use lethal force against MILLIONS of people???

We could actually avoid the worst of it if ony some people accepted objective reality

>everyone was recycling and we were moving towards cleaner alternatives for energy
>skip 30 seconds ahead
>SUDDENLY DRAGON FLY BOGA APPEARED EVERYWHERE AND STARTED FUCKING US
wot

obviously not going to happen unless we start genociding boomers. it's them or us at this point.

You've already got a pretty big 5th column inside your own borders and I'm not talking our guys but your liberals, the only thing your way of thinking will accomplish is shit things even worse for everyone involved

Land mines, razor wire, drones, nerve gas, etc.

tl;dw?

There's also the matter of /poltards and other right wing reactionaries tho

Obviously god sent a plague of locusts to punish the libtards.

Watch it ffs

>some mexican telling me to just give the refugees everything
No?

you're talking about 15-20x the total death toll of world war 2, it's just not realistic that soldiers are going to kill one billion unarmed civilians including women and children. a huge proportion is going to get through no matter what.

They mow down a bunch of spicks trying to hop the border. Pretty based desu.

I'm not suggesting any course of action or endorsing violence. I'm just pointing out something various think tanks and academics have observed: when the global south mobilizes, this tends to spark reaction in the global north. Climate change will cause migration and famine on a scale never seen before in human history.

If by dog you mean Russia

>St. Pierre et Miquelon

Au revoir mes amis, à bientôt

MILLIONS of people is something totally disruptive, nigga.
This is the reason why rich people are buying land in New Zealand

>10 minutes 40 seconds
>man holds up "NO GAS" sign by gas station
>a horde of people descend on him and are implied to murder him?
what. I know Americans are child-like in mind, but how much do you really have to over dramatize this

Americans aren't as stupid as you think, quit it with the memes

Dude how do you think people are going to behave when the gas stops coming. Or the food trucks stop coming. Or the power goes down. Police and ambulance completely overwhelmed. Its going to be nasty.

again, I'm not saying I condone this, but a lot of the grunt work could be automated

Attached: 1538710406171.png (1189x777, 172K)

I'm telling you to eat healthier, use a bicycle instead of a fucking SUV, to learn how to recycle and how to do without AC, things which would benefit you both financially and in terms of lifespan/health, otherwise you might want to start learning Spanish because you're going to have to literally become a blade runner if you want to deal with all the migrants from every country south of us

I agree on that, I'm just saying people thinking the way they ride out climate change is by turning their nations into fortresses are delusional

Oh I know it's going to be shit. I'm not a moronic denialist. I already am prepping my bug out bag and buying some armor. I'm just poking dumb fun at the film's logic, that a gas station owner telling people they've run out of gas will trigger a horde of commuters to literally murder him

Geebus, how butthurt were you by that you've been holding on to it?

>what are nukes

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5H164NtabM0

btw, if you ever wanted to see what civilized people become when shit hits the fan, read up on civilian life in the siege of leningrad

>I agree on that, I'm just saying people thinking the way they ride out climate change is by turning their nations into fortresses are delusional

sure, but the sort of international cooperation that would be necessary to navigate the problem in any other way seems nearly impossible to achieve

oof. good to know I'm prepping to survive an apocalypse, only to be living in a community of fat old white dudes

>64% of cannibals were female, 44% were unemployed, 90% were illiterate, 15% were rooted inhabitants, and only 2% had any criminal records. More cases occurred in the outlying districts than in the city itself. Cannibals were often unsupported women with dependent children and no previous convictions, which allowed for a certain level of clemency in legal proceedings.
>tfw you're going to be eaten by some virtue signalling female in the future

Literally every country in the world is on board except you and now hues

Attached: pepe11.jpg (306x306, 61K)

and what are they going to nuke? Mumbai? that will just make the refugee problem worse. The border? Can't afford to poison any arable land.

HOLY FUCK I didn't know that. based. that's how I want to die actually. be consumed by a young woman so she can live on, my meat sustaining her. maybe this is all a good thing

Attached: 1540403622263.jpg (1220x1578, 262K)

That doesn't happen long term, large scale, a soylent green scenario is not sustainable

They ate their own babies. God damn

yeah, it was pretty fucked up. Hanger is a lot more sinister than people make it out to be

Soviet soldiers demanded their rations go to the starving civilians, but the higher ups denied them because they needed the men to have energy to fight.

Also the soviet police had to divide the cannibals by people eaters and corpse eaters. They often executed the former and imprisoned the latter

>NZ untouched
and the white man marches on

India won't be affected by this though

i would like to hear from more europeans in this thread

I feel bad for those Pakistan and Afghans. Also RIP spain

You can't live on poo and urine if that's whjat you're thinking

That isn't supposed to be possible. Are they even humans?

look at the map, drought from mumbai to delhi

>b-but you have to just let them in!!
Lol nope.

Attached: 1543483202301.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

well obviously they can because its what they've been doing for the last 70 years

How will it be affected by it worse compared to other countries?

I fully support the use of nerve agents or whatever else it takes to keep them out. That is disturbing to see

if there is no water to drink those people are going to move to where there is more water

>All those cancerous countries destroyed
based

What about china?

just look at the map mate, the part of china predicted to be affected by drought is empty anyway, but in india it will be hundreds of millions

We have lots of space near the north pole, why not send them there?

nah the north east has a shit ton of people. And thats a couple of their huge river basins which are going to be fucked.
Then again though China will probably be able to deal with it because of the declining population and their insanely strong state so they'll be able to force migrate people and build shit

There is more space in Antarctica, they should go there.

What about turkey and ukraine and all?

plus they have a shitload more land than india to fall back on

turkey is going to be terribly affected, looks the the whole country is going to be uninhabitable, they will probably all go straight to germany

Who cares, patagonia is always safe

>the majority of the desertification in Africa will be in the Sahel where it is a Muslim majority

HAHAHAA, MASHALLAH WH*TOIDS

>send them to antarctica
>the strongest 1% manage to survive
>a new super race is created
>stronger, faster, tougher than any pathetic human
>they take over the world and we become their food
Great idea.

yeah what about when 200 million brazillians and argentines start marching south looking for water?

Until shoggoth awakes, yeah.

They will stay in the Argie side

Attached: average chilean border.jpg (480x360, 37K)

I think India and China won't really need water in a large quantity by 2050 because agriculture won't be their primary sector. Africa on the other hand...

The refugee crisis was nothing, and even countries that genuinely tried to keep out refugees could barely contain them. We're talking a mass exodus so much larger, there aren't enough soldiers to stop them all.

kys spicnigger subhuman.

Just build a couple of these and we gucci

Attached: 621300.jpg (900x600, 85K)

Brazil has the largest reserves of (non frozen) water in the world. The problem is getting to it (or it to us). We could find a way, maybe give it to some rich country in return for them building infrastructure for us, or some other retarded thing like that.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (559x464, 83K)

The refugee crisis was contrived political bullshit. If we wanted to, we could shut our borders down.

Attached: bart risa.gif (480x366, 1.09M)

This. Notice how there only seems to be a "crisis" around election time

God bless this land

Attached: elon masshole.png (572x541, 486K)

Attached: US Mexico border2.jpg (800x534, 146K)

this is more about the mediterranean and the european borders really, africans and indians are not going to swim all the way to the US

Youre right, Paco, we need to get that wall up.

True. But its probably even easier for a smaller nation to secure its border. Its really not That hard to just ruthlessly mow down the invaders.

Yeah but we should at least set up refugee camps and give a ton of aid outside the country

Trump couldn't force Republicans into that and you think he's going to get Dems to do it when their constituents don't want it?
Also the irony is if the throws a shutdown tantrum it's the border patrol and homeland security that stay home

Attached: Peje.gif (490x360, 521K)

This is the same artist/animator that worked on Infamous?

Like I said, politically contrived bullshit that is going to go out the window the minute things start getting bad for regular people. He got voted in on promises of immigration reform, even during the good times. Imagine if things get truly chaotic.

People overrate the effect it will have on India. By the time this happens India will not be an agrarian economy. They have water and are investing in desalination plants. Most of their water scarcity is economic water scarcity. Just like with power and food, they are a surplus country. Their infrastructure is just beyond shit atm which is why you have food and electricity shortages.

The main thing threatening India isn't itself. It's Bangladesh. They will be one of the first ones to go down and they will look to come into India. That is something the Indian govt needs to keep in mind.

>This is the reason why rich people are buying land in New Zealand
yeah please stop this thanks

Realistically, this would make life suck for a generation or two, but in the long run we'd just live and farm and stuff closer the pôles, correct ?
People tend to overblow this to act like the end of the world and humanity.